Their Success

Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at him, my eyes ajar. He was doing something with my wrist and it hurt, I winced in pain but it wasn't long until he replaced the cannula by another one. Ever since he harrassed me, I was feeling weird. It was as if I didn't mind him doing that, although now I knew it was him who ruined my life, I feel as if I've forgiven him or so. I have a feeling of hatred towards him, still, but another vibe of not pushing him away. It had become almost inevtiable to respond to his touches, I am certainly feeling weird. 

Now that I think of it, should I tell Jinri about this? I've been worrying her over it since forever. It will be a good news but then again, something in my heart is holding me back from doing so.....could this be uneasiness? So what if I tell her? will my heart be at ease? Will it do any better, will it change anything? Will it change the fact that I'd gone insane and I have no family? If not then what is this that I want from this all? Revenge is right in front of me but is revenge always a solution to any catastrophe? Is revenge necessary? Does these feelings mean, I am thinking lightly of his crime? Murder and is a grave crime, right? Why is that I feel like giving him a chance? I guess, he changed.... or is it just my brain forcing me to think that way? Whatsoever is my brain pushing me into....I must think before I react...

Jinri....she has always been there for me, and what did I do to her? I pushed her away...I harmed her....am I any less sinner than Minho is? She does all she can to help me out of the dark aura surrounding me, but what I do is utterly disgusting to her. I even murdered an unknown person and the doctor....who knows if he wasn't involved in any of this....she was trying to help too....does this make me a killer too? Of course. Am I really that insane? Neglecting the right path and going about the wrong one....? Hurting whoever came near me....not everyone in the world are bad people right? It's what the situation turn them into... and here I am, not wanting to get helped. Am I really that fine in solving my own problems? not at all, assisstance won't hurt, right? 

No one is evil around me, it's me and only me...

I rested my fractured arm on my stomach and opened my eyes to see more clearly, It gave me a view of a plain ceiling. I didn't peer around at Minho after that I could hear them talking though. 

"Do you think it worked?" I heard someone say It was , as far as I could recall, some familiar voice. I tilted my head slightly to take a better look. Who is this guy anyway?

"Shhhh! don't just babble about that." Minho talked back. I sighed and looked away. 

"T-taemin...?" I didn't take my eyes off the ceiling but just hummed in response, I had no mood to communicate due to the pain in my head. "Do you want to have something? like food or anything? porridge maybe?" 

porridge? ew. I shook my head. 

Raising, the chained arm, I discovered it was comparatively light. Where did the chain go? I asked myself before I elbowed the mattress and forced myself in a sitting position, it was quite painful. 

"Hey, don't just move on your own, you're gonna hurt your limbs that way." Minho sighed as he helped me. 

"Whatever." I scoffed, trailing my eyes to the unknown person. "Who're you, though?"

"You still didn't recognise me..? Well..-" He rose from the sofa and shuffled to my side, I didn't follow him but just stared into the empty space. That's when my eyes caught something familiar. It was a photo of me......with this guy. I was smiling...... 

"See? do you remember now?" 

"Kai....?" I asked, looking at him. He nodded. I couldn't help but give him a weak smile. I know this guy from my primary school. He was good at sports and always respected everyone around him, I kind of used to bully him because of his skin tone though. 

"I brought it incase you refused to recognise me and got all crazy." He chuckled. I see. I really used to get along with him and it was seeming as if, it still made no difference. "Oh- I'll cut an apple for you." Said he, and disappeared out of the room. 

It was not long when I started feeling thirsty again and turned to pick the refilled glass of water form the side table. My back started to hurt like hell but the thirst seemed to win over it. However, I succeeded in picking up the glass but my strength was draining away, resulting in a very shaky hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter