Her Misery

Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm going Taemin!...Minho, please take care of him"

"You don't have to tell me that, it's me duty haha"

I fluttered my eyes open, with a sneaky smile imprinted on my lips. Today was the day when I go outside and see for myself, search and enquire about the -issue burried 8 years ago for my own sake! Someone had to take the first step amongst me and Jinri and I guess it was better if I took it myself. It had been 8 years since my family's massacre and me getting out in sunlight, Jinri never let me out thinking I am a maniac and I might have harmed people around me for I know myself too that she was kind of right but who imprisons a crazy person anyway?! it was better if she would have took me with her around so that I wouldn't have to take this step out after 8 years behind her back! Who cares? not me. 

Before that idiot doctor came in, I decided to sneak out the window- He wasn't the only smart person to make use of a window HAH! I was no match in fornt of that tall guy with my weak and bruised body anyway!

I loaded my back with the bag I prepared last night in the dead of night which had all necessary stuff in it. I stepped out in the sunlight and my pupil shrank as the sunlight penetrated into my eyes, making them flutter. Without taking a second thought into my mind, I head on......there was no turning back now that I had decided. 



"Jinri, Sir is calling you inside" Jinri looked up and gave her office-friend a warm smile and nodded. She stood up to leave when Sehun interrupted her.

"Jinri!" He more likely whispered. She turned and hummed. "Best of luck! you are going to go deal with that ins-"

"shhh~ Are you crazy? saying that out loud." She whispered back.

"Everyone knows that pfft- It's not like he has left a spy or whatsoever." He scoffed, looking away.

"You never know Oh Sehun." That was all she said before she left to her boss's room. 



I knocked on the door and called out, "Sir may I come in?" and heard a soft hum from the insane-guy. Seriously, my heart was thumping against my chest and I was too scared to think of any possible reason of my call. I stepped closer and the automatic door flew open at once, my fingers went all cold and sweaty from fear. The reason of this reaction of mine would be obvious by his first sentence. 

"My my, you look as stunning as ever Ms.Jinri." said the maniac, giving me a nasty look. I just nodded in return because any other reaction might have cost me my job which I'd been saving for years. "Well I was just thinking if..............I should give you promotion." My head shot up that very second and my ears pricked like that of a rabbit's...promotion? I'll get promoted? really? 

I grinned like a happy kid on getting confirmed that the promotion talk was for real. My boss gave me his usual cold smile and shuffled towards my side, that's when I realised I was trapped inbetween my boss and his work table. "Jinri..." His whisper.....so grave....that it sent shivers down my spine. I inched away but couldn't do it no more. 

"I guess you got too carried away by just the promotion news and are not aware of what comes with it" My smile faded away and I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter