His Search

Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is he!? how was he able to run off like that?!" Jinri shouted in frustration. She was too scared to even think about which route he might have taken. What if something happens to him?? Taemin, where are you??

"When I entered his room, he wasn't there. I've no idea how did he escape! maybe by the window BUT WHY WOULD HE!" Minho replied with a tone, messed up. "Look, I'm just AS WORRIED AS you are. Maybe way more so don't shout at me and let's search for him together despite the fact that I alreday searched THIS area." 

"You did? You didn't find him?" Jinri asked, with her voice full of anxiety. 

Minho shook his head. "No. No where near this area" 
 
Jinri uttered a curse before getting hold of her bag and standing up from the couch. "Let's go Minho. We have to find him! I've a bad feeling about this all."

"same..."



"Hey you over there! what are you doing in this abandoned building?! Do you not know that no one's allowed here??"

The guy didn't look up bt just tilted his head to the side, revealing his dark face. There was a dark aura around him and something about him made the keeper feel uneasy. He bent forward and laid a hand on his shoulder to take a better look at his face when he sensed trouble seeing the knife in his hand and was about to back away when the guy pulled him by collar and laid him on the ground. He extended his arm with the knife in his hand and let out an evil chuckle before uttering nonsense(at least that is what the middle-aged man thought)

"You were here right? you are the one aren't you? Minho? Do you recognise me? I'm Lee Taemin, your death angel!" 

"W-what? Lee Taemin? y-you? are...Taemin?"

"Recognised me? Look at my face, do you see your death staring back at you, Choi Minho?" 

"w-what? I am not Minho- I am just the keeper here- Believe me....I-I am just the kee-keeper here, I swear!" 

"I hate people who swear! AND EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT MINHO YOU WERE HERE WHENEVER HE USED TO TAKE ON MY BODY RIGHT??! THE KEEPER YOU SAY! and you seem to know me" He chortled. "and the one who knows me must know about Choi Minho, tell me WHERE IS CHOI MINHO!" He yelled, his eyes looking like they'd fall out any moment. 

"I-I don't know- they are abroad- not in Korea anymore......Choi family left back in 2007....and...and never came back or this textile industry wouldn't have been abandoned." The man stuttered. 

"Is that so? well then I have no option other than killing you since you are as sinful and disgusting as CHOI!" 

There was a shrill scream by the man and then dead silence....The birds flew away, the dogs stopped barking, just the low sound of wind rustling the grass could be heard in a distance. Taemin stood up, his nerve calming down, his heart-beating turning back to normal, his breathing returning as his face which was flushed red with anger turned pale again slowly and his eyes lowered, gazing at the corpse of the man.....He killed another person, he soon realised. 

He got a tight hold of the knife, washed it with water he was carrying and emptied the bottle cleaning the knife which he put back in his bag along with the other things and shuffled away from the dead person... Where am I going? He didn't know. 


Jinri's face flustered and she glanced around the scene, searching for Taemin. Minho was doing the same and he looked way more frustrated then ever as he drove past the Choi textile Indutry, he stopped at the corner and reversed. I am pretty sure he came here..or maybe he is still here? He thought as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter