His insanity

Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His sister was screaming, his mother begging the man to stop while he lay there, staring, too shocked to move a muscle, too scared to blink. He was a coward, a big one. 

'Lee Taemin, you must die. You must not live..you don't have any right to live when everyone in your family is already dead. You were a coward and that's the reason you are still suffering. Die.' 

Taemin overheard himself saying that to the identical person standing in front of him inside the mirror, with his left, or his right hand armed with a dagger. He looked straight into the twin's eye only to find hatred staring back at him. All the rough memories from the past occupied his vision in negative, him feeling suddenly too hot, head spinning, he could feel his nerves swelling from the pressure exerted to them by the past, raising the dagger slowly to his left he suddenly smiled evilly in between his rage, an evil thought taking over his mind as he saw a person in the background. 'that's it.' 

He spun and caught the helpless figure who struggled in his tight grip to get free from his soon-to-happen torture. 

"W-what are you doing Taemin sir- l-let g-go of me please. you know I take care of you don't you? I cook for you and put bandag-" The doctor was cut off from what she was trying to say as Taemin talked back, sarcastically. "you take care of me? you bandage me? did I ever ask for it, you tard? I hate people who show-off. So before you transmit this virus of showing-off to someone else, you better die." he raised the dagger high enough for the doctor to scream. "YES! SCREAM! AS MUCH AS YOU CAN! I LIKE IT WHEN I SEE SOMEONE SCREAMING. NOW CAN YOU REACH UP TO MY LEVEL OF SCREAMING- CAN YOU??" Taemin added, in between somewhat laughing and screaming. 

He loved it when people screamed, he really did for he gets to relax that those people screaming are not 'his' loved ones and just someone worthless who didn't help his family back then. He would laugh his lungs out when he used to hear such screams, specially when 'he' is the one for all the cause. But sometimes, he cries so hard looking at them helpless people that when if he remembers of the crying some other day, he would cackle at himself, call himself a cry-baby then assure himself he isn't one by cutting his arm and not having any urge to cry. Yes, he was the typical kind of a psychopath. 

He would always wear new clothes but the very next day tear them apart, he was always clean and tidy but everytime he use to remember of his past the blood would stain his whole body although he would never abstain himself from taking bath, yes he was different. All that didn't suit his look was the nasty stare he used to give to everyone, like he's going to rip them apart any moment. As if 'they' were the people who killed his loved ones. His good looks were nothing more than an illusion, for his personality and behaviour would just destroy every single tinge of mercy in someone's heart for him. He loved no one, but hated everyone around him. However somewhere in his heart, that hatred used to just wash away for a small time when he looks at her, his childhood friend and the only person to which his past could relate. 

He held the dagger at the doctor's right arm as his left was busy getting hold of her hands, which absolutely were already hurting alot. He by ripping her sleeve with his dagger. 

"Don't. please don't do it." The doctor pleaded for mercy but there was no way he was going to show any though. 

The dagger got digged inside her flesh, as the sharp blade tore open her skin, blood oozing out immediatel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter