His Trick

Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes slowly, only to see him staring back at me, wide-eyed. - what am I doing??? Did I lose control again??! I asked myself and quickly backed away, My fingers went cold and I couldn't look him in the eye. 
 
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING???!! YOU ARE MINHO RIGHT? THE CHOI MINHO! I SHOULD HAVE GUESSED IT RIGHT AWAY! LET ME FREE AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT KIND OF MAN I'VE BECOME NOW! I AIN'T SCARED OF YOU NO MORE YOU ING !" I saw him struggling to get free, the chains making a painful mark on his wrist and leg. I should've guessed this was to come before doing something like this to him. 

"T-taemin I-" I stuttered in order to find some appropriate excuse to let it slip away but I knew there was no use and it was obvious now but I continued saying what my brain told me. "I can explain-"

"YOU CAN EXPLAIN??! WHAT CAN YOU EXPLAIN HUH? HOW TO SOMEONE??? UNLOCK THESE CHAINS RIGHT AWAY BEFORE I RIP MY WRIST OFF!! DO YOU HEAR ME?! SET ME FREE AT ONCE!!!" I lowered my gaze and sighed. It's over....

I walked over to him and placed my hands on his shoulder, pinning him down on his bed. He screamed and dug his nails in my hands but the pain my heart that moment was way more excruciating. I didn't look him in the eye until I was sure when I do, he'd stop dead. 

"Take your hands OFF ME! TAKE YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY SHOULDER YOU-" I looked him in the eye, menacingly and his struggles came to a halt. Taemin stared back at me with his eyes full of dread. I just had to, I knew he was still afraid of me. somewhere in his heart there r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter