His Efforts

Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin held onto his hair in frustration, tears spilling down his eyes and memories going to and fro in his messed up brain. His eyes turned teary as he shook his head, letting the blood flow to his vocal box and a shrill scream escaping his miserable state. 

"Are you crazy? what were you thinking when you did this?" Taemin looked up in confusion. Seeing the tall guy in front of himself made him lose the ability to blink for a second or two.....I locked the door and....how did he come in? His eyes trailed from the tall figure to the door which was still jammed with the things he placed. 

Just what is he? How did he get in? Is he even human?

"I'm asking you something Taemin, what were you doing?" Minho bent down and slid his arms underneath Taemin, picking him up. This was enough to call Taemin back from his wonderland. He arched his back to get free from the guy's grip on him and ended up falling on the ground with a thud. A soft moan escaping his lips. 

"You do not want to obey me, do you? aish~! Just why did I even think you would anyway." He heaved a sigh as he got hold of his arm in order to pick him up, Taemin jerked his arm away. "What the hell is your problem? I'm trying to help you here."

"Did I ask for it?! NO! I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU MORON!" Taemin shouted as he looked away, frustrated. 

"You didn't. Jinri did. Wouldn't you want to feel happy? to not see blood? to not have to self harm?-"

"Whether yes or not that is NONE OF YOUR FREAKING BUSINESS! QUIT ORDERING ME AROUND!" Taemin struggled to stand but he lost too much blood to have strength to do so. Minho stood there, staring at him since he didn't want any negative remarks from Taemin's side, it hurt him to see him in this condition already. Letting out a tired sigh, guilt from 8 years took over him. 

It's all my fault.........if only I wasn't a jerk...if I only I learnt to treasure him legally, things wouldn't have been the way it is now....Minho you .

Minho was dragged back on earth when he heard a roar from the person sitting. "QUIT STARING AT ME! I'LL PULL THOSE FROGGY EYES OF YOURS OUT!" He just chuckled in return as he sat down to match the person's height, legs crossed, he rested his chin on his palm and ogled at Taemin to . 

"You will? oh I would love to see a wealking do so-" It was enough to fire Taemin up as he sent his fist flying to Minho's cheek but charismatic Minho caught it just in time, a satisfied look plastered on his face. "Is that all you can ever do? throwing bad words at people? you can not even hit someone proper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter