Teaser

Broken Vow

 Readers are you still there? Sorry I wasn't able to update just like what I've promised. I just finish my Prelims exams for this semester. (I'm actually a Graduating Student)

Already made 2 Chapters but are still for editing :D

Here's a teaser of what would happen next.
(Clue: Its a side story)


 Silence was heard all throughout the room. As if a dead air passes through. The teasing and laughing you heard earlier was long gone. Everyone had turned to stones.


"He's staying there for good, that's what she  said" Chorong said unable to digest the news Namjoo had said.


"That's how it was supposed to be"


"But now he's back.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The sky above had become darker as huge ominous black clouds covered the blue sky. Lightning rolled in  illuminating the glass windows and a great boom of thunder came. A second later a curtain of heavy rain falls from the heavens above.


The sunny afternoon was long gone and have been replaced by a depressing rain. People out in the streets ran for cover and umbrellas were opened as clouds streams heavy rainshowers pouring endlessly from the dark grey sky.


Inside a certain school their cafeteria have gotten colder as brisks of cold wind sweeps throughout the rain. A gloomy aura had elated inside the place as the voices you heard earlier had been long gone so as their movements halted. The only thing you'll hear is a song of a ticking clock. As that clock ticks a pair of two eyes meet each other for a long time.


Tick tick tock is the sound of the clock. Time was froze all the people in there were shocked. Plit plit plat the sound of the rain. It looks like between the two pairs of eyes, one was in pain.



Who's side story you think this would be?? *wink wink*

-----------------------------------------

My dearest readers I need your help who do you think would be a good female antagonist? and if I were to pair up Bomi who do you like to pair up with her? (Any Bomi shipper's there :D)

 

Thank you for your answers it's a big help :D

 

Love lots *wink wink*