The Two Madman

Broken Vow

 

It's been weeks since my fainting incident but up until now I still don't know the person who help me or more likely who carried me to the hospital building.
I’ve been looking for that person for a while now but yet I can’t remember who he was, though I could still remember his warmth as I wake up which was weird.

I already ask the nurses and the doctor who I presumed they know the person but they told me I was brought by a school guard, but I think I was not, who could that be? Any guesses?


This has been Naeun’s dilemma for weeks after her incident; she felt that she had to find that person and even she couldn’t explain why. She hasn’t had any single clue who that person was.


Is he hiding? She thought as she walks in the hallway. But why would he?.  Why would he-----"Naeun” someone shouted cutting her from her thoughts. She looks to where the voice was and saw Namjoo running towards her.


 “Why is she running?” she mumbles as she saw Namjoo getting closer and closer and closer and -------- “Naeunieee!” Namjoo squeals as she holds Naeun, running away or more likely dragging her with her on the hallway. Naeun who was currently dragged was still processing what is happening, earlier she was just walking in the peaceful hallway thinking about the Mystery Knight and now she’s freakingly running more likely being dragged by Namjoo who was running like a madman.


 As they passed the hallways students was giving them weird and confused looks and all she could do was to smile and greets them. Yup she was doing that, a smile was plastered in her face as she mouthed them “Good Morning” and she even did wave with her free hand to the Grade 7 students who usually follows her around, it’s more likely a fan club of hers in the school.


As they run, more and more students begun crowding the hallway to know if the text message that was currently circulating in the school premises was true that “Two madman were running on the Hallways”. Some of the students went out of their respective classrooms just to see if it is true. Then they all witness a running duo to which they were surprise to see that the other madman was none other than their school president who was currently disobeying the rule “No running in the hallway” that was made and implemented by her.


 “Namjoo why are we running?” She finally asks as she feels tired, they were freakingly at the 3rd floor and now they are at the ground floor, running towards the main hallway that was headed towards the main entrance.


When she suddenly saw Eunji, Bomi and Sulli as they pass through them confused look was seen all over their face. She looks back at them mouthing “Help” when suddenly the most cliché thing in the world happened. LITERALLY!!


Naeun was looking back at the three girls that they pass through when Namjoo suddenly stops losing her balance causing her to tumble; she immediately closes her eyes and braces herself that she’ll be kissing the floor.


But then the world’s most cliché thing happened. She heard gasps from the students as she landed on something Soft?. “I was supposed to land on the floor” she thought to herself. “But why in the------She then heard someone groaned that made her nervous and made her eyes to shut tighter. “This is not happening” she mumbles as she couldn’t believe about her current position. “But it happened” someone said, it was a male’s voice and it was familiar and that was the last thing she hopes that -------


“You know you could get up now” she heard him again causing her eyes to open. Shock was seen all over her face as she saw herself on top of Lee Taemin. She gulped as she saw her current position her face was just inches away, one wrong move and her first kiss would be gone.


“I guess you’re enjoying our position?” Taemin inquired as she saw Naeun stoned at their current place who was looking at him. Her cheeks was blushing and-------- “Sorrry” Naeun said as she digests what he just said, cutting him of from staring at her as she hurriedly gets up only to be assisted by Kim Myungsoo as she was about to stumble again.


 As she stands she dusted off her uniform, unable to meet the eyes of the other students who was still in shock of what had happened to which she uses this chance to look for Namjoo who was currently on the side with Minho as their eyes meet she darted her with an “I’ll get you later look” but Namjoo just give her a smile and a peace sign.


“Ehem” she heard someone cough and looks toward where Taemin was now currently standing with Myungsoo. She awkwardly looks at them with her hair covering half of her face trying to hide the blush in her face.


 “Ummm Sorry” she awkwardly bows at them and hurriedly leaves dragging Namjoo with her.

--------=-=-=-=


“What was that?” Naeun said trying to calm herself as they enter the classroom, to which she caught the attention of her classmates who currently don’t have an idea of what had happened on the main hallway. Namjoo just laugh at her and walks towards her chair ignoring the piss off Naeun.