Gossip Girls

Broken Vow

Namjoo's POV


"Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh my Gosh" I squelled as I couldn't hide the excitement of the news that I've found out yesterday. I immediately called them.


"Namjoo would you stop squealing. You're hurting our ears" Omma Chorong said as she enters Naeun's room. Yep were currently at the Son's residence specifically Naeun's room hanging out as I am about to tell them news .


"What's with the emergency meeting?"


"I was having my shift when you call" Omma Vic said as she plumps down at Naeun's sofa. "So do you need to immediately go back?" I ask somewhat disappointed. If omma has a shift on her job she might as well go, even though I'm excited to tell the news to her, if I'll be the reason that omma Vic would be terminated from her only way of living then I'll just tell her next time.


"Nope, Luna covered me for the day" she said smiling.


"Really?" I asks as I squelled unable to contain the energy that is in me. Making them to cover their ears. She nods as a sign of yes.
"You know--" Bomi said. "I was on a date" She trailed off.


We all look at her in disbelief. Last time I remember when that guy--- who is he again?. I don't remember his name exactly but I know he was a son of a senator to which I also forgot the family name. He confess his love to Bomi then this Person "Bomi" thinking she was being pranked just laugh her heart out at the poor guy, even praising him for a good acting. Poor Guy.


 "You.Dating?" I ask. As we all know in our group Bomi would be the one who'll die single. Treating her every suitors like that.


"Don't make us laugh" Eunji remark making us laugh.  I look at Bomi-rilla who was piss off  as we laugh at her. It's a nickname we give her, Bomi-rilla isn't it cute. What do you think?.


"Yah!


"Who's the unlucky man? Vic omma teases as she throws a pillow on Bomi landing perfectly at her face.


"Seriously guys I was having my date" she said seriously.


"I was having a date with Romeo" she answers as she hugs the thrown pillow at her.


"You're reading that crap?" Eunji asks.


"It's not crap it's a book with----" Bomi defends as she was about to reason when she was cut off "Hopeless romantic" Sulli mumbles loud enough to be heard by all of us.


"I'm not" she said defensively.


"Yeah Yeah. You're gonna die single" Eunjie teases. "Say's the one who doesn't have a boyfriend"
"Oi Oi stop it"


"She started it first" They pointed each other like a bunch of kids who was caught. "You did----zip your mouth close"  Victoria cutted them off.


"Can we go back now to the topic?" Naeun sighs.


"Why did you call us here?"
"Yeah what's with the sudden emergency meeting?" Bomi said plumping down.
"OMG You wouldn't believe it" I started squealing again.
"Yeah we wouldn't believe it until you tell us so"


"Oh my freaking Gosh you're childhood besty is coming back" I said as a fake smile was plastered in my face.
Naeun smile of what she just heard. It's good to know she's back" she said.


"You called us for that two faced--- Eunji lashes out as she was cut off "She's not like that"  Naeun said defending her childhood friend.
She's a good person that's what Naeun thought but her other friends don't agree with that.


"Yeah Yeah you're too naive Naeun-ah  believe what you believe but we know that she's a two face" Bomi said displeased of Naeun defending that girl.


"Don't talk bad about her please" Naeun pleads. We just sighed as the last time we pointed out to Naeun the evil things that girl did to her only resulted to a heated argument.'


"So that was the emergency?" Bomi annoyed that she went here just to her that stupid news. The news of her mortal enemy coming back.


"Ani." I smile cheekily. "There's more" I wink as I become  giddy with my movements.


"You know last school year" I started as the girls just listens to her as they know it's another gossip slash news that she's about to tell. Just by looking at her movements


"Taemin actually courted her"I said . "It wasn't just rumours".


"Huh so it was true" Sulli said as they all nod. The girls heard that rumor slash it was true so it wasn't a rumor. It was the most talk topic last school year. Wherever they go they'd hear it and somehow someone will always asks if it was true or not. Until there was a poll on the underground school website if it was true or not .They were expecting the results a week after the poll started but sadly it was taken down by the administrator of the website.


"But sadly he was rejected" I sadly says and adamantly flips the chart. "Now he moved on" I said as a smile creep into my face.


"During his recent interview he said someone new caught his heart" I said as I pointed my ruler at a picture of a girl with a question mark face. Yep it happening Namjoo's using a ruler.


"Playboy" Eunji mutters "Just like his friend" she trailed off.


"Now now Eunji don't drag Taemin to your Lovelife problem with Key" Sulli said earning us a laugh. "Yah!"


"Quiet Eunjie" Vic-omma said as they focus again on the chart.


"He also said he'll be making moves for him to be noticed" I continue.


"Oh so did he said who's the girl?" Bom said as she raises her hand. This is becoming a classroom. Naeun thought as she was hardly focusing on what Namjoo was saying since she's reading a file that she picks earlier.


"No but he gived a clue. He said it's a schoolmate. That everyday she'll received a flower"


"So it can be anyone" Chorong said as she finally talks after munching the chips she eats all by herself.


"Yeah. I guess" I said as I look at Naeun who is engrossed of a file she's reading. I then look at the other girls having some sort of understanding as our eyes talk with each other.


"Say Naeun do you still receive flowers?" Eunji asks as she approaches Naeun who seems to be up with the file not hearing what Eunji said.
Sulli immediately snatches the file she's reading making Naeun look confused. "Yah Choi Sulli!" Naeun yells.


"Naeun she'll give that back" Chorong calmly said as she pats the space beside her for Naeun to sit.


 "Answer our question first". Naeun with scrunched eyebrows nods . Confused of what is happening.


"Do you still receive flowers?"


She nods. "Since the start of the school year" We all smiled slyly as if we just discover a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.


"So it's him?" I asks to confirm that it's Lee Taemin .


"Who's him?" Confused Naeun asks.


"I don't know" Victoria says as she looks confused. "Yesterday Lee Gikwang went to eat to where I was working and I saw the same flowers Naeun's receiving"


"Gikwang?" Bomi asks shocked so as we are.


"Hey I just remember Naeun also told me yesterday that in their last filming of the drama she received flowers from Myungsoo, the same one she's receiving everyday" Sulli said making us more confused.


"So?" We look all at Naeun with all of our head tilted on the side. Thinking who's the admirer? When suddenly a thought came to my mind "Is it only one person or is there more?"


"Yah! Yah! What's happening here?" Nauen asks scrunching her eyebrows.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------