#MYUNG-EUN

Broken Vow

"What's with the face?" he chuckles as he pinches her cheeks *Cute he thought*. She pouted. "You could have helped me earlier!" she whines like a child as she props her elbow on the table, resting her chin on her palm, as her other hands plays with her phone.

"What can I do?" It was too funny". He said trying to suppress his laughter. But it didn't work.

"And I thought you love me" she pouted. She continue playing with her phone and did not even bother to look at him. He sighs  "Aigoo is my baby mad at me?". He asks but didn't get a response. She continues playing with her phone as if she heard nothing.

"Naeunah" he said cutely. He reached for her and cupped her face in his hands. She looks at him, her eyebrows scrunched in confusion. *chu* he stole a kiss from her. Naeun's eyes widened and her whole face turned pink. He smirks at her surprised expression.

"I love you" he said cheekily and dashes out of the room.

"Yah Kim Myungsooo!!!" she said as she snapped out of her trance and runs towards the exit.

 

 

 


 

 

 

"Cut!" the director said as the sound of the slate was heard throughout the room. The blinding lights , revealing a number of people. The make-up artist and managers then went to their respective artists.

"You two have such an explosive chemistry" Hayoungiiee squealed as she sits beside me. I just laugh her suddden outburst. "I hear that a lot"

"Then why don't you be a couple?" the girl asks that caught her off guard. I laugh nervously . "Myungsoo?" she nods "Well you've been a love team for your past two dramas then you went to the same school together and you both even have a good family background and reputation so I was just wondering"

"You sound like a reporter you know" I said as I eyed the girl suspiciously "You sure you're not a spy?" I asks trying to change the topic.

"I'm not" the girl responded. "So what's your answer then?"

I sighed so much for trying. "I dont know" I give her a vague answer. The thing is, not even once it  crossed my mind or maybe it did like the time when---"Aigoo Naeun behave yourself" I reprimanded myself.
I shouldn't fall inlove with co-stars. She mumbles. As she remembers the do's and dont's she made to herself to avoid controversy and stuff.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

I just smiled at her. Not knowing anything to answer. She was about to ask me again when my phone suddenly rings.
"I need to take this call" I said as I digs out my phone in my pocket.
I looks at the caller "Namjoo".. "I hope it's not a gossip" I sighed as I walks away answering the call.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is someone still reading this????" Short update" Just to assure you I'm not abandoning the story. "next chapter will be posted tommorrow (Is this the right spelling of tommorrow? I at spelling that word)