The start of the whirlwind romance

Broken Vow

 

"Miss breakfast is ready" My personal maid Hayoungiee said as she approaches me. Yep. You read it right. I have a personal maid. My mom hired her just last week since my long time nanny retired. She's going back to her hometown for good to stay with her family, we we're really sad about her decision and mom even offered her to stay here in the house with her family to which she refuses. So that's why Hayoungiee is hired though not really hired it's more like she's going to live in our house and help me with things in exchange my family will support her studies.


"Okay. I'll be downstairs. I'll just finish packing my school bag". I said as I put my pencil case in my bag. "Ms. Son. I'll just finish packing your things. It's my job" Hayoung then began picking up my books


"Hayoungiie It's okay" I said as I get my books from her. "I got this"


"But Miss----"Hayoungiee" I cut her off "How many times do I have to tell you don't call me miss call me unnie"


"But--" No more buts Hayoungiee" I said and closes my bag.


 "Come on lets eat breakfast I'm already hungry" I said dragging her with me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Naeun is not here yet?" I ask as I approaches my friends. They were chit-chatting with each other except for Krystal who is always seems busy with her phone. "Well can you see her here?" Krystal sarcatically answered as she looks at me, making Sulli laugh.


"I don't" I said as I seat in an empty chair.


"Well then she's not here" she coldly said. Tsk why did she become my friend again. I ask myself as I search my phone in my bag. Well Krystal's always been like that,I guess. She wouldn't  be called the Ice Queen if she's always smiling like Chorong and laughing loudly like Bomi or always gossiping like Namjoo. I guess that's why we became friends. I like her cool personality.


Anyway I should call Naeun maybe she's in her office or wandering through the corridors or maybe she's running late. She needs to be here now. She's the school president she needs to be a role model to everyone.


I was about to press her number when a voice greeted me making my blood boil up. "Good Morning Eunji"  I look around and saw the owner of the voice. Kim Kibum or mostly known as Key is waving at me with his stupid cheeky creepy yet cute I don't even know smile.

I starred at him in disbelief.


"Really?" was the word that came through my mind. Since when did he became good to me. And what's with his stupid greeting. He never greeted me once. Did he drunk something or is he high?. Is the end of the world near?. I ask myself confused.


"You're not going to greet him back" a voice beside me said. I look at Bomi who has a sly smile plastered in her face. "And why would I?" I ask as I raise my eyebrows up. "Why would I greet him?"


"Aigoo I just don't get you two" Sulli said smiling from ear to ear as my classmates are grinning at me.


"You guy's should fixed your relationship status" someone commented. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. "What relationship status?" I ask. All I know is that were enemies, mortal enemies. He was born to annoy me.


"He's my enemy" I said as I look at him. He was seated in the middle row while I'm near the windows.


"A handsome enemy, you might say. " He said with a grin in his face. Tsk "Since when did you become handsome?"I ask. As I pretend to think. Never in my life I imagined him like that. He's way way way way down below if you compared him to Chris Evans or Jaejoong. For me he looks like a monkey but even if you compared the both of them. The monkey will surely win.


"Stop dreaming that you're handsome." I glared at him.


 "You're not" I trailed off.


"Well same goes for you" he chuckles showing his beautiful pearly white teeth. I stared at him. Did he just tell me I'm ugly?". "Yah!" I shouted as I get up from my seat. He just laugh at me. What am I ? A clown that he's almost everytime he annoys me he would laugh at me.


"You're dead" I said and charges towards him to attack but he get up fastly and is now outside the classroom laughing his heart off. "Hope you'll die laughing"


"Be careful what you wish Babe. You'll miss me" he winks and left laughing, making my blood pressure goes up way beyond normal. I even saw a steam coming out of me. He'll pay.


"Eunji and Kibum sitting on the tree---Yah Yoon Bomi" I shoout as it cutted her off from singing. "I'm just singing" she innocently said with a grin plastered in her face.


"Whateveer" I said and left the room not to follow that idiot but to look for Naeun.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I walk towards the main hallway of the school. I could see mostly female students running towards the entrance. "It seems they arrive" I mumble. As I saw more and more students piling up at the entrance. Well who wouldn't want to see the so called Flower Boys. You know like the cliched F4, we have it here sort of. The only difference is there not only four if you have the qualifications (Handsome, Smart, Talented and Totally Rich that you belong to the 1st class) then you'll be in.


Almost every girl in our campus has a crush on them, except my friends and I and few students that chooses to spend their time wisely than to ogle at those flower boys. Well who wouldn't fall for them anyway they're not just looks, they have the brain, the talent and most of all the wealth, though this school is only for the rich and famous (except for some which are scholars just like me) the richness of those boys are on the cream of the crop.
As I walk closer I saw more and more students blocking the entrance. Most of them were freshmen's who are 99% rich and like the others they most likely choose this school than to study abroad just to see those young flowery glittery group of bachelors and yeah if you're asking the remaning 1% , they're the scholar's just like me who belong to the 5th class, the lowest in school, we have no choice but to attend this school if you want to have a good and stable job in the future.


Anyway back to finding Naeun whom we haven't seen since summer, she was busy and wasn't in Seoul since she was casted for a  role in a drama and had to shoot mostly in Busan with Kim Myungsoo, one of the outstanding young actors of our generation and also one of the Flower Boys of the school.  
"I can't wait to see Myungsoo oppa. He's so handsome" a random girl said. "Ani Minho oppa is more handsome" the other one retorted.
"No I just saw Key oppa who arrive early this morning his more way handsome and his also a gentleman" she said dreamingly. Tsk. Gentleman my . He's a devil thrown to earth to annoy my life.


"Taemin oppa is so cool".


 "Well if Taemin Oppa is cool Gikwang oppa is hot. Sizzling hot" a girl beside me said as all the other girls cheered in response.


I laugh of what I've heared then a thought suddenly comes into my mind. They should see Gikwang in our swimming class and you'll see rocks. I couldn't help but laugh at myself. "Yah Jung Eunji behave yourself". I said as I dismissed that thought.


I turn my heels on and walks towards the side of the hallway as more and more girls and even boys was coming. I'll stay here for now and let the flower boys passed. Since I know I'll be squeeze to death if I try to make my way out.


As the 1st school bell rings. A signal that classes well start in 30 minutes. Screams were heard all over the school as the flowery glittery boys made their entrance. I 1st saw Key the devil, followed by Minho and Gikwang then Taemin and Myungsoo. (A/N: I'll give you more details about each one of them in the future chapters).


As they walk further along with the crowd I finally made my way out and exactly saw Naeun getting out from the car.


"Naeun" I called as I ran towards her and tackled her for a hug. "Yah why is the school president late?" I ask as I broke the hug.


"I came home late yesterday from the shoot, I overslept". She yawns a sign that she's still sleepy.


"You're late for your president's duty" I said as we walk towards the entrance. She should have been here before 7 since it's stated on the handbook that school officer's must be in school before 7.


"I know I'------ Miss Naeun" A freshman approach us cutting her off. We both look at the boy who has a flower in his hands. "Someone told me to give you this" he handed the tulip to Naeun.


"To me?" Naeun ask shock. The boy nods."Who?"


"I didn't know his name" the boy answered and then flee. We both look at each other then something sunk in my mind.


"Did you just have a secret admirer?" I ask in a teasingly manner.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------