Chapter 2

Broken Vow

 

"Yah! Son Naeun you've got a secret admirer" Eunji excitingly shouted as she clapped her hands together.


"Omo Omo does this means the man hater will fall in love" she said giddily. "I'm not a man hater" I said as I stared at the Tulip  with confusion. Why would someone give this to me?" I mumble softly.


"You're not a man hater?" Eunji looks at me with her scrutinizing eyes. "Then why are you turning down every man that had confessed to you?"


"You know the answer". She shakes her head. "I do, but still I don't understand".


"I --i I just want to be sure that when I fall in love with someone. He would be my first and last"  I smile softly as I picture myself with that man.


"Tss I think you're now experiencing the side effects of too much watching  those fairytails back when we were young. They have invaded your body, mind and soul"


"Pabo" I said. "I'm just being careful"


"Yeah yeah with that attitude you'll end up like Bomi." she said teasingly.
"It might not be a bad thing" I jokingly said.


"Not a bad thing? You sure. No one is asking her out now since they're afraid that they'll be rejected by our almighty Bomi."
"I know that"


"Anyway I think the boy who gave me this mistook me as Naeun. I mean, I'm also Naeun but you know the other Naeun, the cheerleader, the popular one". I don't want to expect anything since it happend to me once when we were in middle school that someone mistook me for her and ended up receiving all the roses to the point that I received a letter asking we could meet up, and only through that letter I realize I wasn't the one, it was the other Naeun.


"What popular one? Pabo. You're the school president so it means you're known". Eunji said as she flick my forehead.
"It doesn't mean that I'm the school president I'm popular, I still belong to the class of Newbies" I retorted as we walk through the hallways.


Our school has somewhat a social structure. It has 5 class to where a student could belong;
Class 5 is the lowest it's where the scholars belong,
Class 4 the Newbies, this class is divided into 2;
    -the 1st one, the students or there families are new to the business world
    -the 2nd is they have been in the business world for a long time but the company is not yet recognize by the big ones,
 That's where I belong. My parents company, a make-up brand company is not yet a big as others only few people knows the cosmetic brand. I'd tried to talk with my parents to make me the endorser of our own product but they've turned down my offer. I already have an established name in the entertainment world eversince I was little. I started as a child actress you see, so endorsing that brand could gain new buyers and for it to be known, even Krystal and the others were okay with the idea and they were glad to help but still turned down.
 3rd class is the Honorable they are the sons and daughters of politicians, judges, lawyers, in short families that are honored by the society.
The 2nd class is the Stock heir group they are the students who would not inherit their family business but have stocks and shares in the business
Then the last is the class 1 the heir group they are the ones who would inherit their family business like the flower boys.


"But still thanks to you I'm not bullied like the other students"


"It's not me, it's all thanks to Krystal and Sulli" I said as I stop at my locker.


"Still you play a part of it" She leans on the lockers.


"I don't think so" I said as I kiss her on the cheek. "I'll be having a student council meeting see you after class. I'll be in the clinic by then". I said and immediately close my locker and dash off to the student council building since it's kind of far. It's right beside the building for our somewhat hospital/clinic building, where I should really visit since my headache is aching again, but since I've got a meeting I should not be late.


As I arrive at the student council building I immediately saw Sulli and Krystal sitting on the sofa in the lobby.
"Sulli,Krystal" I said as I ran towards them. "Did the other officers arrive already?" I ask worried not minding my worsening headache. It seems it worsens when I ran towards here, earlier it wasn't aching when I was talking with Eunji about the Secret admirer one but as we walk through the corridors it started aching again.


"Yah Naeun you okay?" Sulli said as she checks my face, not answering my question."Ne, I'm fine don't worry about me" I said as
"But your looking pale" Krystal said with a worried face.


"I'm really fine. We should go now"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where were you earlier miss president? Taemin ask as soon as we entered the conference room.


"Here at school" I said not throwing a look, I have papers pilled in front of my desk. Mostly students requests which makes no sense at all, just like the last time, how could they request an an additional student council member to be the official dating council officer?? Were at school not in a matchmaking business, geez they even requested a s** room , byuntae everywhere. This is just making my headache worse. I sighed.


"There have been no security personnel's as we enter" Key said as I sat down in front of him, aigoo my headache is worsening, this is not good. I did not have enough rest since I just got home last night from the shooting of my drama with Myungsoo, and had to stay awake until 2 in the morning for my sister's flight.


I look at them, those flower boys they were all looking at me waiting for an answer, with the look in their eyes that I've somewhat committed a mortal sin to them of not having a security personnel as they enter the school. This is just ridiculous. It's not my fault that they have tons of fangirls that even students from other schools went here, just to take a glimpse of them.


"The school already hired additional security personnel last school year and they were ask to report this morning" I said looking at them not breaking an eye contact. "And it's not a part of my job to know if the security personnel's has been present or not, it's the job of the school administrators or whoever is assigned" I added. I sighed as I just look at the papers.


"Tsss you're still responsible for that, were still students of this institution and you're still a part for the protection of our security and safety" Gikwang said with a grin in his stupid face.


I just look at them unbelievably. They're the worst, I mean right now though they're approachable in some days but right now they're unbelievably rude, my headache is killing me, Aigoo.


"According to the School code 143 the student council is not held liable for the safety of the following students namely Lee Taemin, Lee Gikwang Kim Myungsoo,Kim Kibum, Choi Minho and even Nichkhun, Onew and Jonghyun sunbae who graduated since they ask from the school administrators to be a separate group from the student council " I said, arching my brows. These flower boys, is making me pissed, which is really working. If only.


"Now if you have any questions, the door to the administration building is wide open for you to ask them" I said looking back to the pile of papers.


The flowers boys were all looking at me, but I don't care since I need to finish reading this papers maybe I should just bring this at home, since I couldn't do it here, with all these Hyena's in front of me and also not to my office since it already have piles of papers.


"We should start now the meeting" Sulli said trying to ease the tension that can be felt inside the room. I look towards the members of the student council but it looks like they are spinning, Aigoo this is not good. I sighed. "Alright" I said "But before that we should take a fifteen minutes break for us to..."


"To what?" Key asks with a questioning look in his face. Did he do not get that there is a tension in the air between them and me, he's so stupid.


"For us to have a calm environment" I said and walks towards the door with the pile of papers but before I have my exit. I said something to Key that leaves his mouth hanging.


"And Key you may use that fifteen minutes to man up and confess to Eunji before it's too late" I said grinning at him.


"As a schoolmate I would like to inform you that after school she's going to be picked up by HO----..What's his name again? I asked Sulli as I forgot his name.


"Hoya" Krystal answered without throwing a look. She's really the ice princess.


As I close the door I could hear their laughters. I just sighed. I hope he's going to confess and stop pestering her just to get her attention.
 As I walk it seems the hallway is spinning and spinnin--------

*BLAG*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOMEONE'S POV

As  I close the door from the conference room. I saw Naeun walking in the hallway. I just stare at her figure, not helping her with the pile of papers in her hand. There's something about her that makes my heart...What do you call it? That when everytime when she's in the same room with me I got nervous that it makes me look at my phone to check myself though I know I'm handsome. Everytime when she's near my heart becames erratic and everytime ---------this is so gay, what am I saying. I should have a check-up, may be this is a medical condition a------------------"Naeun"  I shouted as I saw her fainted, drifting me away from my thoughts.

I immediately rush to her side and carry her, bridal style. Here it is again this stupid heart of mine being erratic again. I should really have a check-up with a doctor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong ! Hi readers ...who do you think??