8. Games

Congratulations. [HIATUS]

We were now arrived at the entrance where we'd have to wait for other guys, and Jinyoung, as he had done for us was trying to prepare everything perfectly and was giving us the latest recommendations. The atmosphere was very warm and welcoming, if it weren't for the fact of the negative charges around us. Yugyeom probably noticed it, and immediately began speaking to no end trying to cheer me up, something that could do very well, in fact as soon as we glimpsed the car, a huge smile was printed on my face. When finally the car parked, the boys went down one after one with a bewildered air  but at the same time excited.

"Wow," I said quietly staring at the boys, they had a special aura around them like something new and fresh, Yugyeom who felt and saw me burst out laughing. We approach then all four together at the three guys who greeted us with a warm smiles that we returned immediately.

"Nice to meet you in person," Jinyoung said looking at the guys, "I'm the guy you spoke with on the phone." and after this they shook hands. After that came our turn and we start to introduce one at a time, and as if we were taking an attendance we begin to pronounce our names in a row and they made the same.

After a few moments of awkward silence, Yugyeom taking the initiative and pulling me with went to the trunk of the car, "Come on, let's help to bring the things so we can know each other better when we are in the dorm." he said and after that everyone follow him and began to take a carton and take it into the building. I was surprised by his gesture, although he was a very cheerful and active kid had never taken the initiative with people he barely knew, so I was really proud of him, because it meant he was growing up.

We transport everything to the apartment and just when we brought inside the things we went to sitting on the couch while Jinyoung was preparing some snacks in the kitchen. After talking for a some minutes of this and that, one of the new boys, Jackson proposed to play the game of truth or obligation for "try to know" better each others, everyone accept to play and I did the same even though I was a bit hesitant. 

"So.. Who starts?" Mark, another of the new guys, asked excited and at that time was easily understand how he loved to play games like this to tease others. Everyone shook their shoulders without answering, so he continued, "Well, I think I'll start then." he said with a big smile on his face.

At that moment, everyone starts to fuss, as was normal for a game like that, there were those who looked around trying to dodge the eyes of Mark, that was staring at all, there were also who tried to return his gaze and who, like me, tried to remain calm and look quiet.

"So.. JINYOUNG!" He said loudly, pointing with his finger, "Truth or Dare?" with the expression in his face, you could say that Mark had already prepared a very strict obligation for him. 

"Truth," Jinyoung replied, giggling when he saw Mark face in disappointment, "although it is the first time we meet I think your obligations are scary."

We all laughed at his answer, returning to concentrate when Mark was about to ask the question, "Choose someone and tell me what was your first impression on him?"

"Well, I choose Jaebum since is the first I met and left me a very good impression from the start and now we are very close. He was so lonley when I found him." He said amused as he watched Jaebum who meanwhile he watched him amused in turn. "Ok, now is my turn." Jinyoung said finally, "I choose, Yugyeom!" he said pointing, "Truth or Dare?"

"Mh.. Dare." Yugyeom said a little afraid, looking at me. 

"Ohoh," Jinyoung started with a funny voice, "ok, so.. How about say something sweet to the person next to you?" Yugyeom and I look at each other holding a laugh. It had never happened since we know that he told me something nice so I was really looking forward to the idea. 

"Mhh, Youngjae hyung.." he said, taking a deep breath "you really are an amazing person, I admire you very and.. and..." 

I saw him very embarrassed and could not help but smile and after putting my arm on his shoulders," Okay we get it." I said as Yugyeom blushed. After recovering his turn came, "then, I ask Bambam, truth or dare?" 

BamBam stood for a moment to think and then choose "Truth."

"Ok, which of us do you think is the most good looking here?" Yugyeom said trying to provoke a little atmosphere.

"I think is.." He said hesitantly, looking around "Jackson." He concluded the sentence before being embraced by Jackson that he felt proud of the response. "Ok, hyung now let me go, is my turn now." He said amused trying to break free from the embrace. 

"Ok, ok, sorry man." Jackson said laughing.

"I choose Youngjae," he said, pointing a finger at me, which made me jump for a moment because I was still thinking about Yugyeom. 

"Ehm, I choose dare." I said quickly, at the thought of having to answer some strange embarrassing question I was shivering.

"Ok, so you'll have to drink a mixture of drinks that we will do." He said and after that with the others went to the kitchen, after a few moments Yugyeom come back and I was afraid because I thought it was the others with the drink but he only set next to me. 

"Save me." I said amused trying to beg, "Tell me what they are doing, please." but he only laughs heartily and shook his head in denial, "uff, you're so bad." Shortly after saying this last words, I heard BamBam call me in the kitchen and along with Yugyeom we went quickly. 

When we arrived I immediately saw a glass with a strange mixture on the table and I began to worry, "What took you in?" I asked, taking the glass and trying to analyze what was inside. They didn't answer, so I sighs and started to take a sip but I stopped immediately disgusted by what I was tasting, "but it is undrinkable." I said quickly, watching them giggling. I was taking much time for drink and we couldn't go on with the game, I felt quite embarrassed because everyone was waiting for me to finish quickly, at some point I caught sight of someone approaching me, was Jaebum who approached me taking the glass out of my hand and started to drink what was inside. I was speechless but at the same time I was grateful for having taken away the pain but I knew that I'd have to repay this gesture.

[To be continued..]

------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD, REALLY SORRY çç

It took me a bit of time to find inspiration and find time to publish the chapter because I had a lot to do, especially because the start of the school. I also know that this chapter is not the best but unfortunately I'm trying to introduce a part of story, so to get there I have to go through some of this parties "insignificant". But I hope that you still love this story and tell me if there is something that you don't like.

Ireplay the part where I say that it's my first time writing in english, so there may be grammatical errors. 
 

Thank you so much, fighting!