5. Dormitory

Congratulations. [HIATUS]

Finally we came to the dormitory, the driver parked and waiting there were already Jinyoung with Jaebum at the entrance, I opened the door and I wanted to get out and greet them, but at that moment I was busy trying to wake Yugyeom, who was really difficult.

"Luckily, I'm the one that you can not wake up." I said softly amused, noting that he began to open his eyes. Meanwhile the other two boys had approached us, smiling. 

"We are here to help." Jinyoung said waving at me and then Yugyeom which was a bit lost, while Jaebum kept staring in silence, I mentioned a smile and turned to look at my friend.

"Where are we?" He said sleepily.

"At the dorm, you have slept throughout the journey and now we have to carry the boxes." I said and giving him a gentle pat on the chest, before you get out of the car. Meanwhile Jinyoung had already started downloading the back of the car, urging Jaebum to help him. I went to pay the driver and sighed, I hadn't even thought about how I should behave with him or in general with the two. I walked to the back, I was trying to hold a box when I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I felt the chills on the whole body and I slowly turned around, fortunately it was only Yugyeom.

"You scared me!" I exclaimed giving him a little push and taking a deep breath, for a moment I thought it could be him but what I was thinking, this was just impossible.

"Sorry, I didn't think you was so cowardly." He said kidding, I could not help but laugh. We continued to joke for a few minutes until I saw the figure of Jaebum approaching to us and stretch out his hands to a box next to us,in effect we blocked the passage, so I moved a little to help him to catch up the box, after having followed him with my eyes for a few seconds I decided to lend a hand and Yugyeom he followed suit. I took the boxes and began to move toward the entrance, it took fortunately only a few minutes to carry all the boxes at the apartment. 

The dormitory was located inside an apartment building, which is quite unusual. The apartments of our floor belonged one to us and others to our managers. During the ride in the elevator, Jinyoung began to explain how things worked and how would you operate in the future, such as that we should organize ourselves to take turns for washing, to clean instead we'd organized on the time, the turn for the bathroom, for rooms. While he was explaining all this and Yugyeom was listening carefully, I could not help but to drop my gaze on Jaebum who was huddled in a corner looking at the screen of his phone and sometimes he looked up at us. But as soon as his eyes moved over me, I immediately moved my eyes in the direction of Yugyeom and Jinyoung, hoping he hadn't noticed anything.

"We're here." Jinyoung said finally, after the doors were opened. He got out first followed by Yugyeom, then it was the turn of Jaebum and me, probably from the outside this looked like a stupid thing but I think for us, or for me at least, was something very strange and awkward. I made the first step but at the same time he moved his foot, I looked up to him as to make him a sign to get out, I think that was the first time our eyes met after a long time. At the moment in my mind passed a flood, literally, of memories. 
Fortunately, this scene was cut from Yugyeom that took me by the wrist and dragged me out.

"You must see the dormitory, only from the entrance looks like a great thing." He told me excited, I smile and I follow him while Jaebum followed us shortly after.

"You're really excited to move to live with hyungs." I told him, when we were just at the entrance of the apartment.

"In fact, Yugyeom you are 97 line, right?" Jinyoung asked turning to us after he taking off his shoes. Yugyeom simply nodded watching.

"We have another guy that's 97 line, we should see which one of you was born last, you could be our maknae." He said amused, I chuckled at the thought of being able to , although actually I already did it and it was not a new thing. Finally we entered in the living room and Yugyeom began to explore everything as if he were just brought like a puppy into a new home, while I was trying to stop myself I started look around in amazement.

"Jinyoung, the others said that they will come tomorrow morning." I heard Jaebum say as he sat on the couch, putting the phone on the table and taking this time the tv remote. This was the first time I heard about it from when we arrived and really surprised me, as if I didn't felt his voice for years.

"Ok, but Jaebum, you think that this is the way to greet guests?" Replied the other, looking, "I'm sorry for him, he must be tired, usually it doesn't do this." He concluded then, before taking us to visit the rest of the apartment.

A sense of guilt began to make space inside me, "Probably he don't feel ease with me" I thought, but then like into a movie, another voice popped in my head, "why should be him to feel uncomfortable, I'm the victim here." I thought again and I went ahead with this thought for the whole tour of the house.

[To be continued...]

------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I'm here with the other 'middle' chapter, it's a bit short, but I'll make it to the next chapter promised.
I hope there aren't grammatical errors. 

I hope that you can love this story, there will be a continuation, let me know what you think so that I can improve for the next chapter. Tell me if you have ideas, will be welcomed. 

Thank you so much, fighting!