7. Thank you

Congratulations. [HIATUS]

The next morning I was awakened by Yugyeom who was sitting next to my mattress, continuing to shake me, hoping to wake me up. I kept turning under the covers in the hope of his surrender, because I hadn't really the strength to get up.

"If you don't get up now, I'll toward a bucket of water on you." Yugyeom whispered in my ear, this made me shudder and forced me to get up with a jerk.

"Okay, okay, I'm awake." I then said, looking as he laughed. I snorted and as soon as he got up he helped to fix my hair that were all ruffled.

"Then, the other guys are coming, Jinyoung and Jaebum are waiting for us, or rather you, in the kitchen so we can have breakfast and we end up talking of the last things." He said finally, before he take me by the arm and drag me into the kitchen. With eyes still half closed I sat at the table where there was a big breakfast.

"Now that you're here we can eat while waiting for the new guys." Jinyoung said smiling.

"Bon appetit." We said then all together, before gorging on food.

While we eat I threw glances to Jaebum and the kitchen, not noticing any "harm" I could give almost for sure that the night-snack yesterday wasn't gone wrong, in the meantime, I noticed that Jaebum spent his time to laugh and joke about something with Jinyoung. Finished what I had in the dish, I looked around searching something else to eat until I saw a dish with pancakes were not there before.

"And these?" I asked curiously.

"I made them." Jaebum said with a casual voice, throwing first a look at me and then go talk to Jinyoung as he do before.

The next morning I was awakened by Yugyeom who was sitting next to my mattress, continuing to shake me, hoping to wake me up. I kept turning under the covers in the hope of his surrender, because I hadn't really the strength to get up.

"If you don't get up now, I'll toward a bucket of water on you." Yugyeom whispered in my ear, this made me shudder and forced me to get up with a jerk.

"Okay, okay, I'm awake." I then said, looking as he laughed. I snorted and as soon as he got up he helped to fix my hair that were all ruffled.

"Then, the other guys are coming, Jinyoung and Jaebum are waiting for us, or rather you, in the kitchen so we can have breakfast and we end up talking of the last things." He said finally, before he take me by the arm and drag me into the kitchen. With eyes still half closed I sat at the table where there was a big breakfast.

"Now that you're here we can eat while waiting for the new guys." Jinyoung said smiling.

"Bon appetit." We said then all together, before gorging on food.

While we eat I threw glances to Jaebum and the kitchen, not noticing any "harm" I could give almost for sure that the night-snack yesterday wasn't gone wrong, in the meantime, I noticed that Jaebum spent his time to laugh and joke about something with Jinyoung. Finished what I had in the dish, I looked around searching something else to eat until I saw a dish with pancakes were not there before.

"And these?" I asked curiously.

"I made them." Jaebum said with a casual voice, throwing first a look at me and then go talk to Jinyoung as he do before.

I was surprised, unsure whether to try one or not. In the end in a very upset way, I took one piece and it taste good at the end, so I decided to give a piece to Yugyeom.

"Ah, really good Jaebum hyung." Yugyeom said smiling after tasting the piece that I offered. At that time a phone rang and Jinyoung rose quickly going to answer, before returning a few minutes later.

"The others called me telling that are almost here, then what about go down to welcome them?" He said looking at us smiling. We only nodded accepting his proposal, "But before we go, we need to clean here quickly." He concluded.

We started to clear the table quickly and soon we were already in the doorway, I was about to reach Yugyeom that was talking with Jinyoung in front of me when he heard someone stop me by the wrist.

"Can we talk for a minute?" I turned and saw Jaebum that was holding my wrist, thing which made me cringe and let me also displaced, I didn't really know how to react.

"Tell me everything, but can you leave me?" I asked in a detached and nervous way.

"Could you pretend nothing happened in front of others?" He said out of the blue after minutes of silence, leaving my wrist. For some moment I stood just staring at him.

"Pretend nothing to do, Jaebum?" I said quite annoyed, turning around for a moment to see where were Yugyeom and Jinyoung. I really didn't wanted to have problems, especially with Yugyeom, because I knew that he would be angry and would have been bad if he knew something to someone else, he was very sensitive.

"Of .. what happened between us, I do not want to create problems for others." He said he always maintaining his air of hard but at the same time as the victim. I really understood his thoughts and I agreed, but I didn't like at all the way he said it, as if it was a mistake or something to regret. I sighed, looking at him with a cold stare and disappointed, not really know what was going through his head, probably he must be mad, Why he had to come up with these things, right now, and ruin the peaceful atmosphere that had been created? I was lost in my thoughts before felt his eyes on me, but as I was about to answer he heard someone calling me.

"Youngjae hyung, come quick!" Yugyeom was calling me impatient and excited as always, so I gave him a smile and just finishing putting on my shoes.

"I'm coming, wait for me." I said to my friend, then turning slightly to face Jaebum, "As if nothing had happened." I said softly and then go quickly to meet Yugyeom and practically clinging to his arm. Inside of me I couldn't figure out how I felt like every time I spoke with Jaebum, anger? Anxiety? Disappointment? Sadness? It was a mixed of feeling, and it was even more unnerving to the fact that this must be a new beginning for me, a new beginning and happy with my friends. I could only thank to have Yugyeom with me at that time.

[To be continued...]

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm here again with a more long chapter, as always, I hope there aren't grammatical errors. 
I'm sorry because this chapter is a little sad and Jb is a little "bad" boy, but don't worry! 

ATTENTION HERE: Also, I need a new image for this chapter because doesn't convince me, so link me the image in the comments, thank you.

We also reached the 1000 view, I'm so happy, so please continue to give me a opinion on this story. And as always I hope that you can love this story, there will be a continuation.

Thank you so much, fighting!