12. If I could

Congratulations. [HIATUS]

We stood in silence for a few minutes and again I moved my gaze on Jaebum that this time wasn't crossing mine, but rather was committed to watch in an almost angry way something further down, so I decided to try to figure out what was bothering him and following the direction of his gaze my eyes stopped between me and Yugyeom, more precisely toward our hands that still held together. I raised my eyes again and this time the eyes of Jaebum had re me, I was paralyzed before being scolded by my thoughts 'why should you feel guilty, what did you do wrong?' I said to myself.

My thoughts were interrupted by the voice of Jinyoung, "We can go, I just wrote to Mark that we're going out."

"Well, then we can go." Yugyeom said, pulling me again toward the door and leaving my hand to take his shoes.

I did the same, I reached to take my shoes and sat on the steps at the entrance to wear them. In the same moment I felt someone sit next to me, convinced that it was Yugyeom I didn't paid attention and continued to tie my shoes. Until I heard the sound in distant of Yugyeom talking to Jinyoung, so, scared I started to slowly turn my head, finding myself with the face a few meters from Jaebum. I stood silently staring at him, staring at each feature of his face that I seemed to know by heart.

"Are you done to staring at me?" He asked shortly after, turning his face toward me.

I turned quickly and started to blush, I looked at my shoes "I was not staring." I mumbled a little later, sighing.

He stood up and left, then when I was sure that he was a bit ahead I decided to follow him, and then-

-BOOM.

"Ouch." I muttered in pain on the floor, trying to slowly getting up but I ended to be sitting down on the landing.

"But what the heck .." I heard someone exclaim in front of me. I looked up to see again Jaebum, I sighed and went back to look at my knees all scratched because of the fall. "Have you tied your shoes?!?" He asked, still sounding quite nervous. I continued to remain silent, but this time shifting my gaze on my shoes. 'You're an idiot, Youngjae' I thought to myself looking at the tightening of a shoe that was not fastened.

"Yes, you're an idiot." He said, as if to give me confirmation of the facts.

"You don't need to repeat it," I muttered shortly after nervously, "can you at the least help me?" I added under my breath, forgetting that Jaebum has an heard an almost super developed.

"Look what I have to do." He exclaimed shortly thereafter, reaching for my hands.

I grabbed his hand and I started to get up, but luck seemed not to be on my side, in fact, just tried to get up I lost my balance and I ended up dropping my weight on Jaebum that finished on the ground with me.

"Are you crazy?" He said, almost shouting this time from nervousness, while I tried to hide my embarrassment.

"I-I'm-.. sorry." I mumbled, trying to avoid his gaze. Our bodies were so close that if Jaebum had concentrated only a moment he could feel the beat of my heart speed up dramatically while our faces were a few centimeters away.

He didn't talk more, the last thing I felt was just a breath before I felt his eyes staring at me again. 'Ok, stop Youngjae. You need to do something, or the situation could degenerate' I chided myself, so I tried to get up from there to reach the others who were out, but when I was about to get up I felt a pair of arms holding me tight by the hips.

"W-what ...?" I was going to ask, looking at Jaebum who had his eyes closed and looked relaxed, almost peaceful. I could not help but smile to that vision. I began to look at him, again, in every detail. His hair looked very soft, his face relaxed was really something that was expressing a serenity to anyone who was looking at him, and his lips that was hinting a smile were really something.

"Guys, where are you?" All this peace was interrupted by the shrill voice of Jinyoung which began to shout from the floor below. "I have to come and pick you up?" He asked again with a laugh. 

I quickly got up and arranged my clothes, "We are coming." I said watching Jaebum that with almost disapproval opened his eyes and stood up, settling himself clothes. I looked at him one last time, before returning to run down the stairs to reach Yugyeom.

"Be careful-" I heard the voice of Jaebum shout again, but this time seemed more worried than angry. 'Not again.' I said to myself, before falling again but this time instead of the floor I found myself in something warm, even honestly felt like I wasn't falling. I looked up and saw that Yugyeom was holding me tight.

"Good thing that I've got you in time." He exclaimed letting then me go, then he bent down to adjust my shoe,  "Hyung, you have to be more careful and.. You have to learn to tie your shoes!" He said kidding.

"Hey!" I exclaimed almost offended, but then I burst out laughing with him.

Shortly after I turned around finding a Jaebum, watching me from the landing, in a mixture of relieve and anger, I mentioned him a small smile but he almost immediately turned and reached Jinyoung who meanwhile was waiting outside the door of the building. I was a bit surprised by his manners, but didn't give it a lot of weight, because since when I arrived in the dorm he was moody when it was to stay with me. So, trying to ignore him, I turned and then smiled at Yugyeom and together we reached Jinyoung and Jaebum.

------------------------------------------------------------

HERE I'M WITH A NEW CHAPTER!! I hope you will enjoy it! 

What do you think? Will Jaebum and Youngjae makes some steps? Jinyoung knows something? 

Ahhh, who will know, hahaha

HAPPY NEW YEAR, WISH YOU THE BEST AND HAPPY JAEBUM DAY, or happy y leader day like JYP said, eheh!

And I also have a question for you: Would you like to have other couple? Like Mark and Jinyoung or Yugyeom and someone else, or Jackson and Bambam, I don't know, tell me what you would like to see and I will take it in consideration.

I hope you will like this chapter as much as the other, waiting for your feedback. And also I would say I'm sorry but from tomorrow I'll start again to attend at my university so I can't be so active but I'll try my best. çwç 

I replay the part where I say that it's my first time writing in english, so there may be grammatical errors.