2. Eyes [re-edit]

Congratulations. [HIATUS]

[A week later]

That morning Youngjae woke up quite happy, he had almost forgotten what had happened the week before or at least he decided to archive it in a corner of his memory. There was no time to think about it, finally he had his own moment. 

The day before he had been contacted by JYP entertainment to make one of the last test before knowing if he would have been selected, he was so happy that he was ready although it had still hours before the appointment. Music was one of the things he loved the most, was what made his days better, it was something where he could always take refuge without ever being disappointed.

"Okay, I'm ready" He said and checked the last things before he looked around, if he was going to be selected, he would have had to move into a dorm, "hope for the best."

It was now almost seven months since he moved into this small apartment near Gangnam-gu so he can lead the life of a trainee, but living alone was not great as he thought it was. Youngjae decided to leave home to go quietly to the building in order to avoid inconveniences. He started going to the subway station, taking the long way so he could enjoy a little the landscape and relax my mind.
The day couldn't be more beautiful, the sky was a clear blue cloudless, the sun was shining and there was a slight breeze to top it all.

He arrived at the subway station, with his subscription into his hand, he sat waiting for the train. He pulled out his headphones with the intention to review the words of the song with which he would have had to show a few hours later. 
The sounds of braking on the track made Youngjae realize that the train has arrived, he got up and moved near the entrance doors. As soon as he entered he was disbelief, often these places were battle zones to those who could not find an empty seat while today they were almost completely empty. 

It was relieved and he sat near the door, 'You never know, these places are unpredictable.' he thought to himself snickering.

He sighed, trying to get back and concentrate on headphones and go back to listen to the song, he was looking down at the phone to read the lyrics while his lips were trying to follow the rhythm. 
The metro, as his duty, he began to make scheduled stops. He was even more surprised when he saw that only two or three people came on board, Youngjae didn't know if be suspicious or grateful, but it didn't matter in that moment because he was now almost at the destination. Indeed JYP fortunately was not far from his apartment. He returned his attention to the lyrics when suddenly, as the doors were closing, he saw someone come in and block them quickly, theyre were two boys and both out of breath but Youngjae didn't give them much attention and went back to his business.

When it was time for his stop, Youngjae gathered his things and took off his headphones, putting them in the bag along with the phone.
He got up and approached the door next to his sitting, he started staring at his reflection in the glass to see if he was presentable, at the same time without realizing it, he stopped to look at the couple of guys who were sitting in the seats infront of where he was sitting before, one of two was asleep on the shoulder of the other who admired him smiling.

"Jb, wake up hey! We're here." The awake boy said gently shaking the other next to him.

Youngjae smiled at the scene, continuing to stare.

"Mh, I'm awake, I'm awake." The aspleep boy replied, raising his head.

At that moment Youngjae mind went blank completely, 'This guy looks like Jaebum.' He thought petrified and before he realized it he turned slightly to check and make sure of it. 'It can't be, maybe look alike but he can't be him.' He kept thinking in his head trying to convince himself.

As he began to stare at the guy with the corner of his eye he saw the other boy eyes who meet his, which made Youngjae cringe and before he could realize anything, he was running down from the train as if he had to do a marathon. 

When he had found a quiet place he leaned back against the wall leaving himself slip to the ground and huddling, gasping for breath, both for racing and for what he had seen.

'Those eyes. He.. was really Jaebum.'

[To be continued..]

------------------------------------------------------------

This was to be a one-shot, but I have so many ideas that I can't make it in only one-two chapters, then I will add a few extra. 

I replay the part where I say that it's my first time writing in english, so there may be grammatical errors. 
I hope that you can love this chapter, tell me if there is something that you don't like.

Thank you so much, fighting!