6. Voice

Congratulations. [HIATUS]

After the tour of the house we went back into the living room, where was Jaebum, he was there by minutes watching the images scrolling on the TV, I couldn't help but smile unconsciously to see him in this atmosphere comfortable after a long time.

"Take a seat please, we can talk a bit before going to bed." Jinyoung said and sat down beside him, after we looked to eachother hesitant for a moment we sat down beside them. We started a long conversation that lasted for a few hours, Jaebum hadn't said a word but only heard and now was sleeping in a corner of the sofa, I looked at him for a moment, hoping I wasn't the only who noticed it.

"Um, Jinyoung hyung, I think Jae.. the other hyung is tired, what do you say we go to sleep for tonight?" I interrupted the conversation, I tried to look a bit casual.

"Yes, you're right." He answered me, laughing and getting up from the couch before settling his clothes and then try to wake Jaebum.

"Tomorrow with others we could do another talk like that, I liked it." Yugyeom added full of cheer, he was really happy to know other people from all over the world. Jaebum, in that moment, slightly opened eyes watching us.

"Mh, what happens?" He said sleepily.

"You have to go to bed." Jinyoung said and helped him up. 

Watching them I could not feel a bit of nostalgia at the thought of when these things happened between us. I sighed and went to Yugyeom leaning his head on his shoulder. I was pretty tired at the moment but I did not have sleep, I only wanted to lie down on a bed to relieve the stress of the day.

"To sleep ..?" I began to ask, in fact, although we had the tour of the house and we transported boxes we had not yet divided the rooms.

"For tonight you can pick a random room between the remains, tomorrow with others we will decide, and if you need anything I'm in that room while Jaebum is in this room." Jinyoung concluded after he left Jaebum in front at the door of his room, he walked to the door of a room opposite to that of Jaebum, "If you do not mind you can sleep here tonight." He said in the end, opening the door to show us the room.

"Sure, no problem," Yugyeom said then quickly, dragging me to the room and entering in it. "You need to rest, go and sleep now, you have done so much for us today for the rest we can do alone." Finally, he added smiling.

"It's my job, if you still need something let me know no matter what, for now good night." He replied, moving away and heading toward his room. 

Smiling I starting to look at the room and after a little time I placed a mattress on the floor with the pillow and the same made Yugyeom. Jinyoung did not seem a bad person, he really takes care of Jaebum and although it sometimes gives me a little annoyance is a nice gesture on his part, maybe it's because of this, that Jaebum prefers him to me, I thought as I lay staring at the ceiling. 

"Today was a hard day for both, rest well tonight." Yugyeom said giving me a gentle pat on the chest, before lying down in the opposite direction to mine and fell asleep shortly after, he must be very tired I thought again, he fell asleep in the car and also here really quickly, "poor boy" I said in my mind laughing and looking at him. 

It was the first time for me out of the house, in a place I did not know so I felt quite uncomfortable and sleeping was not my priority even though I was tired. So I decided after just a few minutes to get up to fetch a glass of water in the kitchen, I tried to make more careful as possible not to wake anyone, ajar the door I breathed a sigh of relief and went to the kitchen, but just opened refrigerator I heard a voice behind me, I jumped suddenly, I was a easily scared person, especially at night.

"Why are you here?" I heard and then I turned around really slowly and I saw the face of Jaebum giggling, in that moment I really wanted to hit him, he knew that I was scared by this things.

"You scared me, you know I'm afraid of this.." I said without thinking, bringing a hand on my chest where my heart was pounding for fear and for the anxiety caused the person in front of me.

"Indeed? It does not seem to be so bad." He said chuckling slightly, turning on the light, "However, you didn't answer me, why are you here?" He finished and then trying to seem seriously. I looked at him for a few minutes in silence, I had not realized that we were having a conversation only the two of us and it seemed so natural.

After returning from my thoughts, I answered him. "I wanted to get a glass of water because I can not sleep, and you who looked so sleepy before, why are you here?" I said in an almost provocative.

"Nah, I wasn't so sleepy, and I'm here because I want a glass of water and something to eat." He said in conclusion. After that, he went near to the refrigerator and I moved quickly feeling a little uncomfortable in having him so close, I leaned against the wall waiting for him to finish to take his things and then take my glass of water so I could go back.

"Do you want something too?" Then he asked me suddenly, turning to look at me after closing the refrigerator, in his hand was the eggs and various other ingredients, he laid them on the table and then took the cooking book.

"You really want to cook at this hour?" I asked him surprised, he only nodded. Quickly I took my glass of water and worried I went next to him, I knew it was not much of a cook and cook after he had just woken up had to be even worse and to avoid trouble I decided to watch him.

"So what are you going to cook?" I said, trying to remain detached.

"I don't know, this sounds simple or?" He asked me, pointing to a recipe on the book. Approached the glass to my face, I drinking a few sips of water meanwhile I was reading the recipe out of the corner of his eye, I turned a few pages and then indicate another recipe.

"Try this, it should not be difficult to you." I said after putting down my glass and looking at him one last time, "now I'll go to sleep don't make trouble, if you need something come and call me." I said without thinking and then turn around and leave, the last thing he heard before leaving was a "Thank you Youngjae". When I was in the room I lay down quickly under the covers and an unexpected smile was on my lips, my head, meantime, kept repeat "Youngjae, Youngjae, Youngjae" like a record stuck with that voice that I have not heard in a long time.

[To be continued...]

------------------------------------------------------------

Waaah, I'm so sorry for the late upload, but I really wanted to do something great and I had too much ideas to organize. I'm also sorry for this chapter to not have much Yugjae moments, but don't worry Youngjae will not return easy to Jaebum, but this is the only thing I can say hahaha. 

And I'm planning to create a video-trailer about this story, what do you think, would you like it?

As always, I hope there aren't grammatical errors. 

I hope that you can love this story, there will be a continuation, let me know what you think so that I can improve for the next chapter. Tell me if you have ideas, will be welcomed. 

Thank you so much, fighting!