Chapter 11: Bringing Past Memories Back To Life (Kogyeol Point Of View)

How Do You Choose One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you guys enjoy!

*Kogyeol Point Of View*

Today was going to be a very interesting day, today was the day that we were going to do our first photoshoot, EVER. I got up as fast as I could and woke up the rest of the members, they looked like they were about to swear at me because of what time I woke them up but it was worth it. You are probably wondering what time I woke them up and that was about 5:00AM. I walked around the house humming our song and half dancing, half free styling it. I was one of those people who would get extremely excited for something and then get bored of it easily. I stopped dancing and started to make breakfast for the rest of the members to make up for waking them up so early. I prepared some eggs and bacon, even if it wasn’t good for our diet, our manager didn’t mind if we ate this type of food once in a while. It was around 6:00AM when I actually finished preparing breakfast for the boys, I just kept on getting side tracked by some unwanted thoughts. I just couldn’t stop thinking about Tiffany, I knew that I wasn’t really that close to her and that other people for example Wooshin talk to her more, but I had to find a way to attract her attention. 

I never fully realised why Wooshin keeps on acting so cute towards Tiffany until I remembered that day that we got home from practice. Tiffany and Wooshin were walking in front of me and I saw the two whispering to each other, they linked arms and I felt my rage scale go from 0 to 100 real quick. Wooshin never links arms with anyone except Xiao, and even if he does he usually has eaten some kind of sugar. Wooshin, this word made me get angry thinking about the moments he had with Tiffany. I was also jealous of the fact that I never had a chance to get close to Tiffany, she would always be hanging around Wooshin, Sunyoul or even Bitto. But today was the day I saw going to change everything, Andy sunbae had told me not tell anyone this secret but today Tiffany was actually going to star in our photoshoot. This was the chance I needed to get up and personal with Tiffany, I will probably have to endure her taking photos with the other members but I just have to make the best of times with Tiffany. I snapped back out of my day dream when Tiffany kept on poking me. I never realised how close her face was to mine until I could see only her eyes, my eyes trailed down to her lips and they were a baby pink colour. I could feel my eyes widen and my cheeks start to turn a faint red when she put on a pouty face.

“What are you thinking about Kogyeollie?” Tiffany said cutely. I started to stutter and say, “Uu-um I wa-as thi-nk-ing a-bou-t so-me st-u-ff w-we ne-eed-ed to do to-d-ay.” I looked back down at the table and before I knew it all of the members were there talking away and AGAIN Tiffany was talking to someone, not me. Breakfast soon ended and of course I was stuck with doing the dishes but Tiffany stayed behi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter