Chapter 8: Go! Go! Plan Make Up10tion Jealous (Jinhoo Point Of View)

How Do You Choose One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you guys enjoy!

*Jinhoo Point Of View*

Today was the day to be on guard, today is when we will have to test our teamwork, because we are going to go swimming with Tiffany, together with Seventeen. I woke up to find Tiffany already getting dressed for today, I thought maybe she just missed Seventeen a lot, but why? Why couldn't she just want to spend a day with me instead of other guys, I wasn't going to lose to some 'boys', this will never happen and I will never let this happen. Some of my other members woke up and we decided to plan for todays, adventure. We would each go around in pairs or more and keep an eye on Tiffany, not letting things get out of hand, especially since she was going to be going swimming, in a swim suit. 'OH NO!' How can she let more then 20 boys look at her in a swim suit, they might start to think weird things, but then again I think I probably will as well. We all decided it was time to go outside and prepare for our trip to the swimming pool, when we went outside I asked Wooshin to stay for a bit. I said to him, "Wooshinnie, I trust you the most, and I know that you won't betray hyung, please keep a good eye on Tiffany." He nodded and smiled back.

We all went downstairs with Tiffany and I was seated next to her, I was secretly smiling on the inside, and I could feel her stare burning right threw me. We started to talk about how it was to be a trainee and how it was really fun to copy our sunbaes dance in the waiting rooms. We then started to talk about really weird and random topics like ice cream and what kind of material we like to wear. We were getting close to the swimming pool but all of a sudden I felt something on my shoulder, I turned my head slowly to find Tiffany had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I smiled to myself before watching the scenery pass me.Every now and then I would glance at the angel next to me to see if she was awake or to see if she was being disturbed. She looked so peaceful sleeping there my heart was about to explode from happiness, I looked around to car to see what else was happening around me, some of the boys were talking while others were also sleeping.

Once we entered the swimming pool, Tiffany and Seventeen did a group hug, and they all started to chatter about how much Tiffany had changed and how much they missed her. I thought, ‘Don’t worry, there’s nothing to worry about, they just miss her that’s all.’ We all then greeted each other, “Say the name Seventeen! Hello we are Seventeen!” “Tension up! Hello we are Up10tion!” After our official greetings we all headed towards the change rooms and got ready to swim. We each started to walk out the change rooms, after a while all of the boys were out and we were just waiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter