Not Update: TGM Rant

How Do You Choose One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry guys this isn't an update about Up10tion, but about BTS. As some of you may know about the situation that is happening with TGM and their terrible organisational skills. I am an ARMY and for the fellow ARMY's out there who went to the highlight concerts and were treated badly I'm sorry. I have heard many MANY stories about the Atlanta concert and I just wanted to rant/list what happened for those who don't know.

1. People had to wait at a total different place to where the concert was going to be held.

2. People waited about 2 or more hours to get in, but when they got in the seating plan was totally messed up.

3. The opening 'act' had more performances then the main act(BTS).

4. Some people who paid for V.I.P sat behind people who paid less money.

5. The staff were rude as hell, and there was some cussing and physical violence by the staff.

6. The presenter lady(?) was a total (I'm sorry but I had to)

7. I heard that girls were pushed over and dragged out of the concert.

8. They over sold tickets and most likely people won't get refunds.

9. The hi-touches were about 2 seconds long, people couldn't even say hi or anything(I know from the TRB concert hi-touch that you can even have a convo with BTS if your lucky).

10. The signing was rushed and many people didn't even get to see BTS.

11. The staff rushed BTS and told them to hurry up.

12. The groups photos were suppose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter