Chapter 8: Go! Go! Plan Make Up10tion Jealous (Tiffany Point Of View)

How Do You Choose One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you guys enjoy!

*Tiffany Point Of View*

It was finally the day I have been waiting for, we were going to go swimming today!! I couldn't wait to swim around in the pool and to make it even better I am going to see Seventeen again. It has been forever since the last time I have seen them and I am so excited for this, I woke up at about 7:30 this morning to get ready, I needed to have a shower, pick out my clothes for today AND I needed to pick out a swim suit. This is going to be a bit embarrassing, having 23 guys look at me in a swim suit, but I think no one will mind, right? I picked out a swim suit that looks cute but not too revealing either (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/455215474811743883/ Thats what it looks like), I took my swim suit and outfit (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/523965737873932318/) and went out to the bathroom to get ready.

After I had finished getting ready it was about time for us to go to the Gangwon Swimming Pool(outdoor pool), I have never been there so I was really excited for what we were going to do there. We all got into our van and the manager drove us to the swimming pool. In the car I sat next to Bitto and Jinhoo, they both seemed pretty happy and were very funny, we had a lot of fun in the car, playing games and laughing about the pranks we could pull on Kuhn. It was another 20 minutes until we were going to arrive at the swimming pool so I decided to have a nap, I tried not to lean on Bitto or Jinhoo, but in the end I couldn’t help it and my head just leaned towards JInhoo’s side. He didn’t push me off so I continued to sleep on his shoulder until we got tot the swimming pool.

As we entered the gates of the swimming pool, we were greeted by non other then Seventeen themselves. I ran up to them and we all did a BIG group hug, I started to smile and laugh as they all said how much I have changed and about how much they missed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter