Chapter 7: Who is this?? (Tiffany Point Of View)

How Do You Choose One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you guys enjoy!

*Tiffany Point Of View*

Today I woke up extra early for some weird reason, it felt like I needed to get ready before anyone else, I had learnt a lesson from the past times I tried to shower in the morning, I had prepared a very safe and non-embarrassing way to get to the bathroom, it was to wrap a towel around my head and hope that nobody was there. I arrived safely and for once in these few days had a peaceful and relaxing morning shower. After my shower I put on a little bit of makeup on and went to the living room. When I got there I was greeted by someone I thought that I would never see again, but I did, right now.

"OMG Tiffany is that you?? How have you been? Why are you even here?" This person said, I replied by saying, "Hey Minghao oppa! Why are you here? I haven't seen you in more then a year? Where have you been?" Up10tion seemed to be shocked and not know how to react, Jinhoo suddenly asked, "How do you two know each other?" I side-eyed Minghao, or is more known as THE8 from Seventeen, trying to send him telepathy but I guess he didn't receive it. "Oh we used to date each other, until out company said it was too distracting so we broke up." I face palmed myself, I can't believe he just said that with a wide smile on his face, I could see that everyone was surprised by this turn of events, so if you're wondering how it came to be that I was Minghao's girlfriend I will explain now. Back when I had just arrived in Korea I was casted by Pledis Entertainment to become one of their backup dancers, I had a lot of jobs and routines I needed to learn, but I kept on getting sidetracked when I started to meet Minghao, he was such a big help since I didn't know much Korean we could speak Mandarin with each other, he was so cute and I just couldn't resist, who could? We had a relationship for about 3 months but when Minghao was going to debut we had to break up because of his schedule and I needed to focus on what I wanted to be in the future.

It was silence for a while before Bitto asked, "So what brings Myungho here anyways?" Minghao replied by saying, "The members were wondering if you guys wanted to go to the swimming pool with them, Seokmin hyung somehow managed to book out an entire swimming pool for a day so we were wondering if you guys wanted to come, including Tiffany if you want, I know you love the pool," my eyes started to shine when I heard we could be going to the pool, I loved swimming, you could say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter