Chapter 11: Bringing Past Memories Back To Life (Tiffany Point Of View)

How Do You Choose One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you guys enjoy!

*Tiffany Point Of View (Time Skip To About 10:00 In the Afternoon)*

I was called over by my manager for an important meeting, he told me that he had some very exciting news. I thought, what could it be, maybe I’m debuting, but it was too soon for me to debut considering I’ve only trained for one month. I walked into one of the meeting rooms and was greeted by Andy sunbae, manager-nim and a very beautiful lady. She looked like she was about 25-30, I could see little make up on her face and her hair was so perfect it looked like a wig. I quickly bowed and said hello to her, she smiled back at me and gave me a perfect eye smile. I felt my heart beating faster and she was a girl, thats how perfect she was. I was told to sit down, then my manager started to talk, “We have some very exciting news for you Tiffany!” Andy sunbae then added, “Minchan here has just been asking if there was anybody suitable to model some clothes for the next issue of No.1 Korea magazine, and I thought why not let you do this since you are a perfect fit and Up10tion will need to be in this issue so they can teach you some of the basics.” I dropped my jaw in awe and Minchan I think her name was closed my mouth before I started to drool. Of course I agreed and asked when the photoshoot was going to be, “It will be about 12:00PM so you better get ready and tell Up10tion’s manager to take you there.” I said thank you and left the room with butterflies in my stomach, this was the first time I had ever modelled anything. 

I arrived home with a big smile on my face and Hwanhee asked why I was so happy, “I have some awesome news, I’m gonna be joining you in your photoshoot today!!!” I beamed my white teeth at Hwanhee and jumped up and down. Hwanhee seemed shocked and a bit disappointed, I was going to ask why when I accidentally tripped over a shoe in the living room, I was preparing to hit the floor when I felt something soft under me. I opened my eyes to find myself in Hwanhee’s arms, he stared straight into my soul with his large eyes and I thought time had stopped. He quickly let me down before anyone caught us and asked what we were doing. I thanked Hwanhee and went to my room to find something to occupy my attention until it was time to go to the photoshoot. I was looking through one of my photo books and I saw some of my photos from when I was in China, I was a picture of me and ‘him’. I smiled because he was one of my best friends, he was the complete opposite to me but we still got along fine. I flicked through more of the photos and kept on seeing photos of me and ‘him’, I didn’t know I had this many photos of him until now, maybe we were just close but I didn’t think so, the truth was we were actually arranged to get married since we were children. Our families were always close and we actually agreed to getting married until that one day.

*Flashback*

I was getting ready to go on my date with ‘him’, everything was perfect and we were a happy couple. I arrived at the restaurant and sat down at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter