Chapter 9: All These Confessions?!?!??! (Tiffany Point Of View)

How Do You Choose One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you guys enjoy!

*Tiffany Point Of View*

I was returning from the bathroom when I heard my name being said, I crept around the corner to listen in to what was going on. I could make out a few voices for example Jeonghan's, Joshua's, Minghao's, Xiao's, Hwanhee's and Wooshin's voices, plus a few more voices that were more faint. The sounds weren't very inviting as I heard some shouting and some laughs. This couldn't be a game they were playing, something was going down and I needed to watch who was in the right and who was in the wrong. Joshua started out by saying, "Hey guys, we don't have to play dirty here, Tiffany is practically ours, so why not have a little fun?" I was shocked that he would actually say something like this, he was probably the most innocent one of them and he was the holy church boy how could he say that, from what I saw Wooshin pushed Joshua and then said, "What did you say, hyung!!" Joshua stumbled backwards and was caught by Jeonghan and Minghao, "You better watch it kid, you don't want to make us angry." Jeonghan smirked. 

I watched for a while longer to see if anything else happened, and it did. "I really don't think you guys will even have a chance to get Tiffany, we know you all want to try and win her heart, but that will NEVER happen, Tiffany is ours and she is ours to play with." S.Coups had said. Jinhoo replied by getting in S.Coups face and saying, "She will never be yours and she is not someone to play with! Now you know that we all like her so don't try to get in our way, otherwise we won't hold back when it comes to using our hands." Hoshi laughed and said, "You guys have no chance, this is what happened to us, we all fell for her at one stage, we even fought with each other for her, but remember she can only choose one." I was so surprised by the turn of events, I never knew that Seventeen liked me, and I would never have imagined that Up10tion had feelings for me as well. I wonder when this all happened, but then I started to remember that day when I walked in on Up10tion fighting, it all made sense now, they were fighting over me, they didn't want to tell me what the problem was and wanted to keep me out of this.

“You guys aren’t worthy to be with Tiffany, and you don’t even know her to be able to understand her.” Dino warned. “Dino’s right guys, anyways we haven’t even had our fun with yet, have we Vernon.” Jun said in a sly voice. Sunyoul was outraged and pushed Jun, Jun tripped over and fell onto the floor. “Now, now, we don’t need to r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter