Possessive

Out of My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4: Possessive

 

Makjang drama. Hahahaha.

Do you ever watch a drama on TV that has a plot like that male lead is actually an adopted son, and he is actually the son of huge company’s CEO?

My life couldn’t be that dramatic, right?

HA HA HA

That’s impossible.

 

But what I did after hearing Brian’s absurd theory just showing that I possibly believe that makjang drama happened to me. I started to observe my family. Yeah, they all have similar skin color, while I’m the different one. But mom have ever said that when I was a child I often sick, I think my pale skin has related to my health issue, not with... genes. Anyway, I think my thick lip is quite similar with my mom’s.. Moreover, if I were adopted, then how my mom has my baby-born picture? Is it possible to adopt a baby-born child?

These times I never thought about my difference in my family, because I am happy being in the family, so why should I make myself dizzy to think something like that? But this time, I can’t help to think about it. Even though I have showed you many authentic prove that I was not an adopted child, I still feel uneasy.

Is it the reason why noona treat me differently? Because I’m not her biological brother? Really? Then, that means I’m not a psycho that falling in love with my own noona? That it is okay to love her?

Woaaah... Why did half of my heart want it to be real? I mean the idea of me being the adopted child is not that bad actually..

YAAA PARK JAEHYUNG, WAKE UP! You’re hallucinating.

 

But who noticed it weren’t only me and Brian, but also that guy, Kim Suho.

“Jaehyung ah...” Heol, he called me by my name. Who gave you permission to call me that, huh?

“You look different among the family..” He said that while throwing me a ball while we ending our basketball play.

“Hahaha, yeah, our family took him from inside the trash bin in front of our house..” Noona answered it while laughing.

WHAT???

“REALLY, NOONA?” I was screaming out loud to her

But she responded me with laughing, louder. PHUAHAHAHA. “I’m kidding, Jae.. come on, do you believe in that ridiculous story?” She was giggling and howling.

Meanwhile my heart was just nearly dropped when hearing what she said. It’s not funny, noona.. really..

She walked closer to me and swung her left shoulder on mine, and said, “How could my pororo is not my real brother.. It’s impossible..”

“But you both look different..” Suho responded.

“That’s because he looks like mom, while Sungjin and I more similar to our dad..” Noona said it in relax. But seeing me still standing stiff, she touched my cheek and made me to look at her and said, “Gosh, do you still think about it? I’m just kidding, Jae..”

“That’s not funny..” I gave her my annoyed face.

“Hahaha, sorry..” She grinned.

“Yeah, it’s impossible Jae Hyung is not my brother..” Sungjin joined the conversation as he walked closer and standing next to me. Then he gave his phone to Suho and asked, “Suho ssi, could you please take a picture of us?”

Suho was shocked to hear Sungjin’s request. “Eh? Y-you three?”

Sungjin nodded firmly. “I want to post it in my instagram.. Playing basketball with lovely siblings..”

“Ha ha.. So I’m excluded..” Suho said it in a low voice but I still could hear him. Hahaha. I was laughing inside. You did great Jinnie..

Then the three of us were posing. Jinnie with his thumbs up, and noona with V sign, while me with my ear to ear smile.

Cheersss... Click.

 

In our way back home from the basketball area, I asked noona, “Noona, what makes you like that guy?”

“That guy has a name, Jae... And his name is Suho.. Can you call him Suho Hyung?” She smirked at me.

“Well, okay. What makes you like that Kim Suho?” I repeated my questions.

She sighed. “Do I need a reason to like someone?”

Daeng! It was a simple answer, but it jabbed my heart. Yeah, do I need a reason to like someone? But my other soul yelled at me, BUT YOU NEED A ING REASON TO LIKE YOUR OWN NOONA, YOU FOOL! Ah, that’s right, heol.

“Don’t give us a cliché answer, noona.. There must be something in him that makes you interested..” Sungjin once again proved that he is indeed my real brother. He always succeeds to interpret my feeling.

“Well.. Mmm... He is mature..” She said while smiling.

“Mature?” I ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter