Suspicious

Out of My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3:  Suspicious

Depressed.

Yeah, I was depressed.

Since the day noona introduced me to her new boyfriend I was burning in fire. I was angry for no reason. Every time noona teased me, I would just leave her in silence. And somehow it made her confuse.

“Yaa Jae, what’s wrong with you? You ain’t no fun these days..” Noona complained.

“I’m tired. You just leave..” I said to her while rolling on my bed.

But then she approached me, and put her palm on my forehead. “Are you sick?”

“Noona... just go away..” I pleaded.

“There must be something.. Yaa Jaehyung ah, tell me what’s wrong with you?” Noona repeated her questions.

I don’t know noona! I don’t know what happened to me, too! I was screaming inside.

But I only replied her, with “I think I’m just sleepy.. Can you let me take a nap?”

“Heol.. fine.. Sleep tight, Sleepyhead..” She finally gave up and left.

Huft. What’s wrong with me, really? I’m questioning myself too.

 

I thought my anger will only take one or two days, but no. It stayed a week! Moreover when I saw that guy picked her up to have a date.

I was with noona when she was waiting for that guy to pick her up.

“Why’d you put such kind of effort just to go with him?” I was unconsciously giving comment at how she looks that evening.

“Pardon me?” She asked me in formal language means she was bothered by my question.

“Hyung means that you look pretty, noona..” Sungjin successfully interpret my thought.

“Uuuuh, my Prince always choose a better words to say..” She smiled to Sungjin, then smirked at me.

Hell yeah, Why should she become prettier since she started dating? Heol

“Well, where is he? Why didn’t he come yet?” Mom asked.

“It’s even still 5 minutes to go.. I’m the one who get ready earlier.. By the way, why’d you all gather here? Please don’t embarrass me..”

That’s right. Mom, Sungjin, and I were gathered in living room waiting for that guy to come. Mom really wanted to see how is the guy who was successfully win her daughter’s heart. While Sungjin said he has nothing else to do. And me, well, I don’t know why I am even here!

 

And finally he came. He came with dark jeans and a neat shirt, bowing 90degrees to my mom. Geez, he’s acting like a gentleman.

He was also giving a box of cake to my mom, saying that he heard that my mom loves that cake from noona. Heol, what a kiss !

He also greeted me and Sungjin, and told us that we should playing basketball next week if we had time. I don’t have any second for you, jerk.

Then, they went away from my sight, followed by my mom praising how gentleman he was. Guys, do you have plastic bag? I need to throw up.

 

While they were dating, my mind was also going around imagining what they did. Did they go to a cinema? Then they hands were accidentally touched each other. But that jerk was deliberately linking her fingers on his, and pulled her to his embrace. And then they were... kissing.

“Damn!!!” I was screaming out of nowhere and it made Sungjin and my mom threw a stare on me.

“Hyung, what’s happened?” Sungjin asked next to me.

“Ah.. aahh, nothing.. I better go to sleep, ha ha.. bye..” I said it while scratching my nape, and escaped to my bed room.

I tend to solve my problem with sleeping, some kind of hoping that the world would be better and nicer, and my problem will be solved by itself when I wake up. But the reality is the otherwise.

 

I woke up and suddenly feeling something bad just had happened.

W-what just happened? What was that dream? Oh myyyy goooossshhh.

I covered my face feeling so disgusted.

 

Okay, this is really a top secret, you don’t even dare to tell anybody..

Okay? Promise me?

Deal.

 

Then, I wanted to tell you that... I... just had a wet dream..

And... it was about... my sister T.T

I don’t want to tell you about my dream, but I know, FOR SURE, that it is wrong. REALLY WRONG.

So, I woke up in panic and directly went to the bathroom and cursed myself. I felt so ashamed I wanted to just hurt myself for what I have done. I’m a sinful man. T.T

 

So before I met noona, I told Sungjin that I wanted to stay in Brian’s house for today. But when I reached his house, I didn’t know how to answer his question.

“Hyung, why’d you suddenly visit me?” Kang Younghyun asked me in curiosity.

“Yaaa, wae? Can’t I?” I simply replied.

“No, it’s just so absurd you suddenly came here..” He said that while scanning me.

“Yaa, Kang Younghyun, please help me to get a girl..” I said it desperately.

“WHAT???” Brian was shocked to hear me. “Why suddenly?”

“I need to get her away out of my mind..” I said it honestly.

“Who is her?” Brian asked enthusiastically.

“I can’t tell you.. But just please help me.. introduce me to your female friends..”

“Right, okay! I’ll help you, Hyung... You look so desperate..”

 

Then, started from that, Brian was helping me to get to know some girls, in order to make me forgot a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter