Congratulations

Out of My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2: Congratulation

Hi guys, do you still here to listen to my story? Well, thanks. Mmm, I’m quite confuse at how I should continue this story. Mmm.. because now I have to tell you about this feeling.. It’s like I commited a sin. Well, it is.

Aaaarrrggghhh.

 

It started that day. On the bright morning in the beginning of summer, I just woke up and went outside, and saw...

Oh My God...

My heart was dropped and my eyes were going to pop out.

Am I looking at an angel?

I saw her standing there in the center of our backyard with her black hair in a bun; sweat dripping onto the side of her cheek, down to her neck. Oh! She was really cute with her pink tank top; and white hot pants; and... thighs.

Damn! What are you thinking Park Jaehyung! I snapped myself out of it.

But then, she turned her head and called my name, in a slow motion, “J a e h y u n g  a h, c o m e  h e r e......” and smiled.

Bang! I was dead. I was dead to see her. She was so beautiful,  like flower blooming at the spring, like butterflies were flying behind her.

But then I slapped my cheek to make me back to my sense.

Jae, she’s your noona!

Then I made a U turn, back to my room, avoiding her, but in the process I bumped at Sungjin.

“Hyung, watch your walk..”

“Ah, mian Jinnie..” I said to him while continuing my walk to my bedroom.

 

When I reached my bed, I touched my left chest where my heart placed. It was beating so fast.

Damn! What happened with you, Jaehyung? Why’d you have to be so nervous just looking at your own noona?

I was debating with myself when she barged in.

“Yaaa, Park Jaehyung! I called you, don’t you hear me? Why’d you get back to your room?”

The one who I avoided has just reappeared right in front of my dirty eyes.

“Yaaa! Do you still half-awake? Hish, this boy.. Let’s go!”

Then she took my hand and dragged me outside.

Right after we reached our backyard, she asked me to look up the sky.

Geez. The sunlight hurt my eyes.

“Look. It was already noon. And don’t tell me you still need more sleep..” She gave me a fake smile.

I could only sigh.

“Now help me to do this laundry, Jae yaa..” She invited me to get inside the large bucket filled with the laundry.

“Yaa, hurry!” Her yell made me realize that I was standing still.

I walked closer to her, and get inside the bucket.

“What is it?” I stupidly asked her what is inside the bucket, while tromping the laundry.

“Curtains. Since today will be really hot, it’s the best time to wash the curtains, so it will dry quicker..” She explained.

“Oh.. okay..” I responded uninterested.

No, actually I was avoiding looking at her at all cost. I didn’t want my dirty eyes to look at my precious noona anymore. No. No.

But noona was ruined it.

“Pororo ya.. Do you still feel sleepy?” She asked me, then came closer to wash my face with the bubble of the soap she took from inside the bucket.

“Yaaa, noona!” I protested.

But she laughed. “Jae yaa, should I wash you too?”

“What???” I screamed so loud. W-wash m-me? Noona, this isn’t the right time for that word to come out.

But she just started to put bubbles of soap on my body.

“Yaa noona, stop.. What are you doing??”

“Washing you, you stink.. hahaha”

Damn! She was getting closer and closer, and yeah a thing happened in the drama was also happened to us. Noona lose her stability, and I caught her body. That time I hug her, I felt electricity shocked all over my body.

What was it? Jaehyung ah, what happened with you? I talked to myself.

“What are you both doing?” Sungjin’s interruption saved me.

“Jinnie come here wash the laundry..” Noona was happily calling Sungjin, didn’t realize that I was left blank.

“No... I rather sweeping the floor than doing a foolish thing like you both did..” Sungjin said that while going back inside the house.

“Foolish? Is it foolish, Jae?” Noona asked me.

“Ah, mmmm.. yeah.. i-it’s really fool noona..” I stuttered.

Meanwhile noona frowned and then laughed.

While she looked at another direction, I was looking at her. Seeing her from this up-close, she was indeed pretty. She was shining, like the sun.

Like that sun baby
Melt my heart with a bright smile
Like that sun baby
Shine brightly into my day

Heol. Why should our song become the backsong?

 

Well, that’s the beginning of my sin. Do you get where we will go, right? How this story will reveal my darkest mind, my dirtiest feeling. I hate myself.

 

I told you that it was the beginning of my sin, right? I guess it started even before that. Do you remember when she takes me out, going around the city to cheer me up after I failed the class? That time, when we were walking together, she suddenly said, “That glasses perfectly suits you, Jae..”

I turned my head to look at her, then she giggled, “You look more like Pororo, hahaha”

I sighed. Heol.

But then, she stopped me, directly ruffled my hair and styled it. After that, she looked at me in the eye, and said, “You know what, Jae? Actually, you’re kind of handsome..”

W-what? K-kind of h-handsome?

It was the first time in my whole life she praised me as a handsome man. So when I heard she said that, I felt something ticklish in my stomach.  And the sound of her saying “you’re kind of handsome..” kept replying in my head.

Seems with that strange response of my body not enough, she added with, “And spending time with you is absolutely not a bad idea.. Just the two of us like this.. I like it..”

W-what? Does it mean she like my presence? Really? She said, she like it?

I was dumbfounded. It seems like I winning a lottery. Never once in my life, that I felt so blessed that I was born in this world.

 

It really cringed, right? How could a brother felt like that to his older sister? After that, I tried to deny the feeling, I mean I forced my brain to think that it was the feeling of the unwanted little brother who finally got the attention from her older sister. Yeah, just as simply as like that. But the reality hit me hard. Day by day, it got worse. I become more and more sensitive. Somehow I’m scared that the others will know this secret feeling of mine. Just like..

 

That evening, Day6 members visited my house. We were chilling in the TV room, when noona came out from her room.

“Anyeong, Chorong Noona..” Junhyeok greeted her, and it was followed by a light bow from the others.

“Oh, Anyeong guys.. Are you preparing for the festival?” She asked.

“Nee, noona..” We all answered.

“Okay then, practice well..” She said it and smiled to the guys. Then she added, “Jae ya, Jinnie.. tell mom I’m going outside..”

“Where are you going?” I directly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter