New Girlfriend

Out of My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11: New Girlfriend

 

Hi, guuuuyss..

How are you?

Years have passed so fast, right?

I hope you’re all healthy and happy..

Just like me..

 

Who said that people will never recover from their first heartbreak? That’s not right. At least it doesn’t happen to me. It was sad and frustrating but I can get over it. Now I live my life happily.

 

Life is just like a cycle, sometimes you sad, sometimes you happy, sometimes you depressed, sometimes you’re full of blessed. It’s like going through seasons in a year. You should get through the cold of winter before having the beautiful and warm of spring. Sadness and pain will make you feel happier when the happy time finally comes.

 

Anyway, enough with those wise words which is unlike me. I have to go pick up my girlfriend.

Oh yeah, of course, I have a girlfriend! You don’t believe me?

I’ll introduce her to you soon..

 

-00-

 

I needed to get ready to meet my girlfriend. After a long time having LDR, I had to look good in front of her. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, a tall guy with light brown - messy -hair wearing a white Supreme tee and ripped blue jeans, plus his trademark glasses. Yeah, her favorite style of me.

I took my car’s key and locked the door of my flat. After going down two floors, I reached the parking area.

“Hello Kiaa.. ready to see your Madame?” I greeted my car as I got inside the driver seat.

“Okay, let’s gooo!”

 

#[BGM] Maroon5 -  Sunday morning

As I drove to Incheon I sang my favorite song.

That may be all I need

In darkness she is all I see

Come and rest your bones with me

Driving slow on Sunday morning

And I never want to leave.

 

I was really excited to see her. She went to U.S. to take a summer course two months ago, and started from that we had to get through a long distance relationship. Even though we still can have chit chat via Line or see each other via Skype, but that was not enough, I missed her too damned much.

 

Incheon International Arrivals.

I checked on my watch, this time she should be landed here in Korea. I was waiting patiently while looking at the arrivals gate, until she showed up. The girl with light brown-shoulder length hair wearing a red striped tee with a black short jean.

I waved my hands and she noticed. She ran a little to me while pulling her trunk. I opened my arms and she flew to my embrace.

“I miss you so muuuch, Chicken Little!” She said as she tightened her hug.

“I miss you too, Twinkle Star..” I said as I gave her a soft kiss on top of her had.

I miss your warm hug, I miss your scent, I miss every single bit of you..

After a couple of minutes, she pulled a part and pointed on a couple. “Look at that, the man brings the woman a bouquet of flowers, yet you came with nothing?” She started to complain.

I chuckled. Aaah, I also miss this..

“You’re really insensitive, Jae..” She pouted.

“Yeah, forgive me Madame...” I bowed as I tried to make her laugh and it was succeeded.

“Hish, you.. “ She smiled, and then linked her right arm on mine as we walked to the parking lot.

 

When I put her trunk on the baggage, she screamed as she opened the passenger seat.

“Oh my God!” She took the bouquet of red ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter