Plan & End

Out of My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10: Plan & End

 

-No matter the situation, never let your emotions overpower your intelligence..-

I didn’t know who create that quote, but I totally agreed. I was becoming a fool once I letting my emotions to overpower me.

 

“Starts from now... I want you to see me as a guy..” I said it firmly.

Noona was so shocked by my words, her eyes were popped out like wanted to come out. Slowly she responded with, “W-w-what???”

.

Looking at her face, I was snapped back to the reality.

What have you said???

I just realized that I let my emotions took away my sanity.

What should you do now, Park Jaehyung???

I was panic, but fortunately, noona responded with laughing. “Hahaha, Jae... Of course I see you as a guy.. Have I ever see you as a girl? Hahaha, Jae, you’re really funny..”

Aaah, yeah, that’s right. I felt relieved.

Noona was so amused by my words, she even had to fanning herself while muttering, “You’re really funny, Jae.. Really really funny..”

But somehow I felt sad. My sincere feeling was laughed by the one that I like. It hurts.

 

-00-

 

I tried to keep my vow to forget my feeling to noona and act normal again, but these dudes I hanging out with, even talking about it non-stop.

“Daeeebaaak..” Brian screamed as Sungjin told him that I’m not his biological brother. “See, hyung?  I’ve told you.. you don’t believe me.. aaah it seems I have a sixth sense..”

Yeah.. I just nodded half-heartedly.

“Have you guessed it? How’d you know?” Sungjin was surprised.

“You two obviously didn’t look alike..” Brian answered calmly.

“Really? Why am I never notice that?” Sungjin looked confused.

“Just don’t think about it, Jinnie.. We’re still the same brothers, right?” I told him.

“Ah yeah, that’s right.. That’s not important anymore.. The more important thing is your next move, Hyung.. your plan.. Have you thought about it?” Sungjin asked me.

“I don’t have a plan.. I think I will bury this feeling..” I answered as I lay my body on the field.

“WHHYYY?” They screamed harmonically.

“Because she would never feel the same way.. She only looks at me as her little brother..” I said it soullessly.

“Hey, don’t be such a coward, Hyung.. You haven’t even asked her yet, have you?” Brian asked.

I sighed. “I have.. I asked her to see me as a guy, but she laughs it off.. “

BHUAHAHA. Brian and Sungjin both responded with laughing.

Damn you guys.. I smirked.

“Maybe your move is too sudden, Hyung.. You’re too hurry..” Sungjin told me and added, “So, let us to think about the plan, Hyung.. You just have to execute it..”

Whatever you guys, let me sleep..

And after took a nap around ten minutes, they woke me up.

“Hyung, hyung, listen...” Brian’s voice woke me up.

I lazily woke up and hugged my knees searching for a comfort.

“Hyung, just take noona for a date..” Sungjin gave the absurd idea.

“What??? You say that I shouldn’t be hurry.. But now you suggest me to take her for a date? Heol..” I protested.

“Because we think that’s the only way to get you closer to her, Hyung.. As a man..” Brian said.

“The plan is like this.. I will invite you and noona to hang out together.. I will say that I want to watch movie but I didn’t have any companion to watch it, so I invite both of you--”

Lame.. I made a comment in my head.

“—But right before the movie start, Brian will call and ask to meet me, so I will left both of you there.. Brilliant, isn’t it?” Sungjin explained his idea with so much energy.

“I think you watched too many dramas with mom..” I only gave him my sarcasm.

“Hyung, that’s brilliant! After I left, you should use the chance to treat her like a girl..” Sungjin said while patted my shoulder.

“Treat her like a girl, Hyung.. Not like a noona..” Brian added.

But noona is also a girl, you fool..

 I smirked.

“After watching movie, you should take her to the cafe. There, you should create a depth conversation.. Just try to talk about economic or politic, give your opinion, show her that you have extensive knowledge..” Sungjin explained.

“Don’t talk about Pokemon or One Piece..” Brian reminded.

Geez, I just think about it.. I sighed.

“Just try to look mature, Hyung..” Sungjin added.

“Guys, I’m not gonna date an ahjumma... She’s only a year older than meeee” I protested.

“But remember, Hyung.. She likes someone mature.. So, you should be mature..” Sungjin said it firmly.

Heol...

“And be confident! Older girl tends to like someone who looks tough and proud of himself.. So, Hyung.. Throw away your insecurity..” Brian said it like he is such a pro.

I was tired with all of their ridiculous idea, so I just surrender. “Ookay~”

“Great! Then we’ll execute it this weekend.. Are you ready, Hyung?” Sungjin asked me.

I looked at him and only frowned.

I never be ready for this silly agenda..

 

-00-

 

Days before the D-day, Brian and Sungjin fed me with all of those dating tips. To be honest, I was a bit scared that they will not making things better but worse, because none of them has ever been dating. I supposed to ask an advice from Junhyeok, he’s kind of experienced, but he just broke up last week so, yeah, I would be so mean to bring this silly love story.

Days passed by so fast, and weekend already welcomed me. Here I was getting ready for the ‘date’.

“Swept upwards your hair, Hyung.. show your forehead..” Sungjin ordered me.

Is that mature hairstyle? Is a mature man really proud with their forehead, heol..  I smirked.

Sungjin also told me to use all black outfits to make me look more mature.

I want to go for a date yet you dressed me up like I wanna go to the funeral, Your Highness..

But even though I complained inside my heart, I had no energy to refuse his orders.

 

Done.

Black jeans with black blazer on top of a black T-shirt, with Elvis hairstyle. Yeah, that was me on the mirror.

I took a deep breath before coming out from my room. “Everything will be alright.. Sungjin’s plan will work well..” I told that to myself.

Once I came out I saw Sungjin sitting on the sofa busy with his phone.

“Brian asks whether we already go or not..” Sungjin whispered to me as I sit next to him.

I only responded him with a nod.

Not long before, noona came out from her room, with a red plaid long-sleeve dress and her long hair was parsed to her shoulders, she looked so beautiful.

But she suddenly laughed. “Do you wanna go watch movie or go to funeral, Jae?” She giggled while looking at me.

I told you, Jin... I smirked at Sungjin.

“But you look good.. Nice try, Jae..” She said as she walked to the front door.

Hearing noona said that, Sungjin whispered “See? I told you..”

I chuckled. Yeah, you win..

 

-00-

 

Because none of us has driving license, so we went to the cinema by bus. On our way to cinema, noona was questioning why Sungjin suddenly want to watch a movie.

“Why’d you suddenly want to watch this movie, Jinnie?” Noona asked while waving The Fault in Our Stars ticket.

“My friends recommended that movie, noona.. They said it’s a good movie..” Sungjin answered.

“Why don’t you go with your friends, then?” Noona kept asking.

“They already watched it..”

“Why don’t you go by yourself?”

“Noonaa.. Don’t you think it will be awkward if I watch a romance movie by myself?” Sungjin insisted.

“That’s! That’s what I couldn’t understand.. Why’d a guy like you really want to watch a romance movie?“ She ended it with laugh.

“Because I love drama~~~” Sungjin’s answer made me smirk at him.

Can you give a better answer, Jin?

 

-00-

 

Flashback

Actually, before this, I had debate with Sungjin and Brian about what movie should we watch. They insisted to choose The Fault in Our Stars, while I chose Night at The Museum .

“Hyung, you need to create the feeling, you won’t get it from watching Ben stiller run around the museum..” Sungjin insisted.

What’s the feeling? I sighed.

 

-00-

 

Once we arrived at cinema, Sungjin gave me a sign. Okay, got it.

“Ehm.. Noona, I’ll go buy popcorn and drink, okay?” I obviously said it to show that I’m such a care guy.

“Oh, okay.. Here’s the money..” Noona naturally gave me money.

“No.. no.. It’s on me..” I said it like a rich man.

Looking my reaction, Sungjin was giggling behind noona, fortunately noona didn’t notice.

In a couple of minutes, I came back and passed the drink to noona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter