Chapter9

Deeper than the Sea

Baekhyun smiled. "I love you"
He put his hand on yours
"Ever since the first time I met you..."
You didn't know what to say. This was all wrong. He wasn't supposed to say that and you weren't supposed to be here.
"I would want you to come to me now.. I'm sorry if I hurt you before in any way and I promise you.. From now on I'll do everything possible to make it work between us."
You removed your hand from his.
"Baekhyun-ah" you said. "I..."
It began to rain ... 
"Let's go inside" baekhyun stood up and wrapped his arm around your shoulders.
When you reached your room you were both wet from the rain. You were shaking. You both stopped by the door.
"Baekhyun-ah" you said again
"Forget it... Don't answer me now.. Give it some time." He smiled and got in the elevator. You smiled too even tho it was hard for you to pretend you're OK.
You got in the room and you only wanted to forget about everything. You were so tired from the day. You tried to close your eyes but instead you went to the window and opened it. It was cold but the rain sound was refreshing. You wanted to gather your thoughts.
Baekhyun had loved you sincerely all this time ... But Lay had done so much for you. You touched your neck... The necklace was gone.. Now you remembered that. You quickly closed the window and went to the bed... Nothing.. You went in the bathroom and there was no trace of it again. You looked under the bed, in your clothes, baggage, in the drawers and your purse.. You got out of the room and you started to crawl in the corridor trying to see the thin silver necklace you didn't even deserve now. After you didn't find it there.. You sat on the floor. You were really upset. If it fell before when you and lay were running... You knew which neighborhood was that. You got in again, got your jacket, and you flew out of the hotel. It was raining but you had to find it. You wanted to repay baekhyun in any way possible. You took a taxi..
You were now in that neighborhood and you went to the building lay almost kissed you by. You started touching the wet ground with your hands on the weak light of the lamp. You took your phone but it soon became wet so u had to turn it back to the purse.. Your hands became muddy but you stood up and started to search at every corner.. In all the streets you have ran in. It was all hopeless. The necklace now was as it if never existed before. The cold metal burned your heart from its coldness.
You were in front of the hotel when baekhyun saw you.
"Sarah.. What happened to you?"
You were all wet and you were sure you looked terrible. It was still raining so he got out and put his jacket on your shoulders.
"What are you doing here?" You screamed in the rain.
"I had something to discuss with my manager. Let's get you inside"
Everyone was looking at you two.. But he quickly led you to the elevator and pressed the 20th floor.
You were on your floor again and you were behind him. He was holding your hand.
Suddenly 2 doors before your room..you froze...
"I lost it" you said tears filling your eyes. There was something in your throat that prevented you from talking easily.. It was as if someone was trying to strangle you. 
Baekhyun stopped too. And faced you. But it made it worse when you saw his face... You began to cry hysterically and tried to stop covering your mouth.. 
He came to you and hugged you tight.
"It's OK .. " he said but you only cried harder. "It's ok " he repeated. "I'll buy you a new one." 
He smiled and wiped your tears. "Aigoo" and then he hugged you once again.
The only one who saw the elevator's door opening and Lay getting out only to see you both together, was Baek..