Chapter1

Deeper than the Sea

It was a rainy day .. And you had a job interview.. You really hoped it goes well this time. Last time you had an interview your heel broke and your luck has gone bad along with it. The interviewers were rude and even your confidence didn't help. Of course you didn't cry like some other candidates did.. You rarely cried for anything no matter how hard it was. You always accepted reality. 

But today was raining so it would maybe go OK this time. You really loved rain. It gave you a good feeling and its sound was calming you down. And today you preferred to walk so you took your umbrella so you can take a walk in the rain after the interview. 

You arrived at time and it was your turn now . 

As you expected the interview ran well. It was a job offer for SM entertainment and they needed a tourists guide for the idols' tours in Europe. And since this was your major you were really happy when you found about the announcement. You really liked exo so this was a great opportunity for you.

After the interview you felt like a great burden has fallen from your shoulders.. You felt so light and free. The results were to be announced after a period of 1-2 weeks. And it would be so perfect .your whole life will be now on point. You came here to Korea before a year and nothing seemed to work out but here you were now finally getting it.. And no one can take it from you. You were the best candidate obviously because you were European, you knew many languages, you were a social person easy to talk to and this job was like a hobby to you.

While thinking about it you were slowly making your way to the exit of sm building .. You felt like a winner and you realized you're smiling but suddenly right when you were in front of the gate you slipped and screamed. You were waiting to touch the cold wet ground ... THE BAG.you held it up for it not to get wet. Everything but the bag. This bag contained all the important documents .. It was your future .. Your life . and this bag was limited edition..

You closed your eyes but when you reached the ground it wasn't wet. It was warm and .. Oh this wasn't the ground .. 

"Are you OK?" The guy who had grabbed you before falling asked 

You quickly stood up.. 

"Oh yeah.. Thank u.." You couldn't believe your eyes .. Your savior was no else but baekhyun of exo. He was so handsome.. Wearing a T-shirt on this rainy day, his light hair was in a hairstyle that hid his forehead .. His lips looked like a lollipop and his eyes were playful. He looked surprised 

"Kkaebsong.. Your hair is wet."

You touched your hair and it really was wet on its endings .. Your hair was long and it was the pride of your life. You tried to dry it with your hands but of course it couldn't be helped .. And he just looked at you.

"It's raining hard outside" he said "be careful"

 

You were accepted after a week.. You were contacted and informed that you are now officially working under sm. And your first day starts from tomorrow.

At your first day it rained again. Rain really brings luck you thought. That day you had to arrange the places SNSD will visit for their stay in England. They had to shoot an mv there so they needed some great spots. You finished quickly and went for your lunch break.

"Oh.. It's you again..miss.....- baekhyun looked at your name from your employee card- Sarah ".. 

You felt so warm that he remembered you and your heart pounded. You had butterflies in your stomach because he was so beautiful and yet also he was so pleasing to talk to

"Nice to meet you"- you said "I'm a new employee here.. Pls take care of me" and u bowed .

"By the way... What is your job exactly ?" He seemed to be very interested 

You told him more about your job and while you were talking he was really interested about it and wanted to know more. 

"So u're my noona?" He asked ..you looked at him surprised 

"I mean you studied so much"

"I finished early "you said .."i am not your noona tho"

He came closer to you and jokingly said "you have to call me oppa then" and before leaving a chance to make your face blush he added "let's eat.. I'm hungry and I'm free at the moment.. I can show you around"

Baekhyun was really comfortable to be with .. He showed you around but he could not introduce you to exo because they were all busy and some of them like d.o, Lay and suho weren't in the country.

After these days you began to be more busy too but you met baekhyun from time to time and he was unbelievably kind.. He was a great joker too but somehow even if the joke was funny you couldn't express it so he always tried harder. You also met other members like chanyeol, sehun and Chen. But of course it wasn't like you expected it to be. You didn't spend time with the idols all the time because you worked on a different floor and the work was always so tiring. But you still liked it and enjoyed it.

 

It was after a month that you had to prepare some places for exo to visit for France. And you were going with them since it was your hometown .. When you heard that your heart stopped like a vampire's heart for a min... 2 amazing weeks with exo...... What more could a person need.. You could get to meet all of them and you could even stay with them for their shoots and go to trips with them.. That day was so hot you wondered if it was because of excitmenet or something was burning .. You felt like the whole city was on fire. After your day was over you got out.. You really couldn't handle the heat outside.. You were far from the building now ..

"Excuse me miss" you turned around "you dropped your ring."

You looked at your hand . the ring has really somehow slipped and fell on the gorund.

"Thanks a lot" you managed to say breathless ... You weren't sure if you said thanks or something stupid because the one in front of you was lay... He looked emotionless and lost .. But he made a little smile that made his dimple visible.. And your heart race.. Every time you saw an exo member you always had the same reaction. They all let you out of words and make your heart race.

"See you later then" he said 

But before he can walk away the sky suddenly started to cry. It was hot but also raining now .. 

You could feel the water on your face and lay's hair was all wet.. But he took your hand and ran back to the building.

"Come .. Let's get some towels" he said and without even waiting for a respond you found yourself in the elevator with him beside you.