Chapter6

Deeper than the Sea

The week was finally over and you walked again .. It hurt a bit if you walked too much but there was always a chair for you to sit down. At least now you could see all that's happening outside that clinic.
The MV director has estimated three more days until the MV scenes are all shot completely. So these days were the worst for exo.. But after them they had enough time to look around and enjoy a holiday. And of course the ones who didn't want this would just return to Korea. D.O was already busy again so he had to leave after the MV is done immediately. Others like Kai, suho and chanyeol would leave too.
"Ahhhhhh I'm tired." 
"Have a seat." You got up 
"Ah no.." Baek sat down on the ground instead.
"Ya you two" Chen called you from afar "are you dating or something? "
"NO" you both screamed and you immediately touched your necklace.
"Use your head.. How can we possibly..?" 
"Yeah" 
"Aigoo I won't eat you up"
Chen sat next to baekhyun. "Give me that", and took the ice cream Baek held from his hand.
Next came sehun and lay.
"Sehunah" Chen started again "don't you smell something in the air? Something .. Pink?"
"Smell what you idiot.. Does color have a smell"
Baek hit him with his ice cream.
"No like a couple feeling...no?" 
Waaah Chen was really in the mood of making your face toamto today.
"Ya why are you trying to dig more than what you got in reality ?" Lay said annoyingly .. "Friends mean friends..accept it" 
He stood up.
"Yaa.." Baekhyun screamed "where are you going?"
Lay was already far away and you could only see his back but he still replied 
"I'm a busy person.. Busy"
Baek lift up his eyebrows "don't mind him.. He's always like this".
"Are you sure?" You asked.
"Yeah don't worry.. He'll be fine after an hour .. Mood swings. I'll go to see him anyways." Chen got up too.
You accidentally met sehun's face.
He waved "Yehet!"