Party!!

The Silver Siblings

Chapter 3

After school had finished for the day everyone gathered outside the front of the school. “Hey May, Do you want to come over to mine and Soul’s place? We’re having a party tonight at six, since there is no school tomorrow we thought it would be fun to hang out with everyone. Bring Quick too” Maka asks May

May ponders for a bit before shrugging her shoulders “Why not” She smiles “If that’s okay with you Quick?” She turns to face Quick and he nods his head in agreement.

“It’s the apartment just next to Deathbucks, you’ll know when you see it” Maka states

“Cool, see you guys there then” Soul says and leaves with Maka

May and Quick head over to their apartment.

They decided to just clean the apartment a bit since it was new and they just moved in, so it needed a bit of dusting. After cleaning the rooms it was nearly time for the party, so they went into their separate rooms to get ready.

“I have no idea what to wear” May sighs looking through her wardrobe. She ends up picking a white laced skater dress that ends at her thighs, a black belt around her waist, black jewellery and black heeled court shoes.

She walks into the living room and sees Quick. He was wearing a white t-shirt, black jeans, a black leather jacket and black boots. He looks over at May and smiles.

“Shall we get going then?” He asks

“Yeah we’re already 15 minutes late” May says and walks out with Quick towards Maka and Soul’s apartment.

They near Deathbucks and then straight away spot their apartment. It was obvious which one was theirs because there was books lined up in the window sills and you know how Maka is such a bookworm and loves to read twenty four seven. They walked up to the door and knocked. “Maka opens the door and welcomes May and Quick inside to join the party.

“Fashionably late as expected” Soul says as he spots them entering the party room, he grins at May.

May blushes “N.no actually… we got a bit carried away when cleaning our apartment since it was a bit dusty” She replies

“Ah cool, have a seat” He says tapping the free space next to him. May nods and takes her place next to Soul.

“This place is nice” May compliments as she scans the room. It was a really cosy looking apartment, it had a shelf with books and another shelf with video games.

“Thank you” Maka replies as she places a cup of juice in front of May. May smiles at her

“Thank you for the juice”

“No problem, there are snacks on the table over there, help yourself” She smiles back and walks off back into the kitchen.

“Hey Soul” May tries to get his attention.

He looks back at May “Yeah wassup?” He gives his signature toothy grin

“Errmm, if you don’t mind… can I have a look at your games collection?” She asks him pointing at the shelf just opposite the two of them.

His grin widens “Sure!” May gets up and walks over towards the shelf with her drink in hand, Soul follows and leans against the wall while she scans the shelf, “So you’re a gamer girl huh?” He asks her

“Well… I do play games I love them, but I didn’t get to play much and I haven’t played for a year so I’m pretty rusty now hehe” She replies then turns her head to look over at Soul “Do you think we could play next time I come over?” She asks Soul with sparkles in her eyes.

“Is this girl for real? She’s perfect” He mutters underneath his breath then smirks back at May “Yeah sure! That would be cool. As long as Maka is fine with it. She hates it when I disturb her while she’s reading her books, but she might be okay with it if you say that you want to play. She has a soft spot for you, I can read it off her face.”

May smiles and takes her seat again, Soul does the same. “Do you really think so?”

“Yeah she’s been on about you since we left the school, saying how she likes your personality and she want to get to know you better, and she thinks you’re really pretty. I agree with her”

May blushes and clears “So… where is Kid?” She asks avoiding the subject.

Soul frowns a little bit then smirks as his eyes shift towards the door when the bell rings “Talk of the devil” He smirks.

Maka opens the door and in steps Kid, Liz and Patty. Kid had his usual on except he didn’t have his blazer on.

“Sorry about being late, Patty decided to trip over and knock the picture down off the wall, so I had to place it back properly in a symmetrical fashion.” He tells Maka

“Yeah yeah, whatever, where’s the food?” Liz barges in and walks straight over to the food table, Patty giggles and joins her sister.

“It’s okay Kid, you’re not the only one that was late” Maka answer

Kid looks at Maka in shock “Really? I’m always the one that’s late, who else came late?”

“Actually May and Quick came only just ten minutes ago.” She states.

“Ah, sorry for intruding” He says then walks into the party room.

He scans the room and his eyes land on May who is sitting next to Soul. Soul smirks at Kid and then May turns around to see what Soul was looking at then blushes when she realises that Kid had entered and was staring at her. He blushes in return and walks towards the place they were at.

“Hello May” Kid smiles and takes a seat on the sofa next to her. Soul grunts in annoyance.

“Hey Kid!” She returns the greeting

“You look very beautiful” Kid says

May blushes again “T-thank you. You look handsome too” She compliments her face redder than ever. She just stares at her shoes.

Kid chuckles at her and then asks her “Where is your brother?”

May looks up and Quick was making his way towards her “He’s coming this way”

Quick stands in front of the three of them “Hey Kid! You look great!” He says

“Thank you, same to you” Kid replies

“Hey May, wanna play spin the bottle with us?” Quick asks ushering to the group of students sitting around a bottle in a circle.

May shakes her head “No, I’ll give it a pass this time”

“Aaah come on May it’ll be fun!” Soul gets up and pulls May off the sofa

“B-but! Soul~ let me go!” May protests but Soul keeps his grin and drags May

“Stop being a party pooper and just play, it will be tonnes of fun I promise!” He says stopping her in an empty spot.

“Fine!” She gives up and sits in the spot “This better be good Soul”

He chuckles “Oh it will be.” He says and takes his seat in an empty spot next to Maka.

“Oh MAY! I didn’t even notice you and Quick hat arrived!! YAHOO! Black*Star will beat you all at this game!” Black star shouts

Everyone ignores him and May just smiles back in return “Nice to see you Black*Star and Tsubaki”

“Nice to see you too” Tsubaki replies

“May I join” Kid asks

“Sure come on Kid!” Maka ushers him to a spot next to Quick”

“Right! Everybody ready! I’ll go first!” Maka declares

Maka spins the bottle, everyone watches the bottle go round and then it finally comes to a halt. They all look up at who the bottle had stopped on. It was Quick.

“Truth or dare?” Maka asks Quick

“Dare” Quick smirks

“Okay….hmmmmm… I dare you to eat a whole jar of Vegemite” Maka grins

“OH…shizz. Fine I’ll do it!”

“Let me get some from the kitchen” Maka gets up and walks into the kitchen

“Oh My God! Quick are you serious!?? You hate Vegemite!” May looks at him in horror.

Quick just shrugs his shoulders at May “Well, it is a dare” Maka walks back in with a jar of Vegemite and a spoon, “Before I start, where is the toilet?” Quick asks looking at the jar in Maka’s hands.

Maka giggles “Just to the left down the corridor” She says and hands over the Vegemite and spoon.

Everyone stares in silence

…… Quick scoops up a big spoon full of the Vegemite and hold his nose with his other hand as he places the spoon in his mouth. After many faces of sickness and occasional retching, Quick had eaten all of the jar.

May was holding her hand over in disgust, also half retching at the thought of eating all of that.

“See I did it” Quick says half in tears as he shows Maka the empty jar.

“That was disgusting” Maka replies “It’s your turn to spin the bottle”

Quick gives the bottle a good twist and everyone watches for it to stop. The bottle comes to a halt on Black*Star

“Yessss! I choose dare!” Black*Star blurts out before Quick can even ask him the question.

Quick rolls his eyes and then gives his dare, “Hmm okay I dare you to wear a garbage bag skirt and act like you’re on the catwalk”

Black*Star huffs “EASY! MAKA, GO GET ME A BLACK BAG!” He stands up pointing at Maka.

Maka goes into the kitchen and soon comes back out with a black garbage bag with yellow ties. Black*Star makes a hole in the bottom and pulls it up to his waist, tying the ties around his waist. Then he struts up and down the room posing at each end. Everyone sniggers and takes photos.

“That was too easy!” He says taking the bag off and sitting back in his place, “Alright my turn to spin” He grabs the bottle and gives it a spin, It lands on May.

“Oh no” May mutters under her breath, She wonders what kind of stupid dare or question Black*Star would come up with. Either way, she loses.

“MAY! Truth or Dare!?” Black*Star shouts

May fidgets and then she mutters “Dare” OH NO! She thinks as she regrets what had come out of . Her eyes squeeze and then she opens them again to see a devilish grin on Black*Star’s face.

“I dare you! To either Kiss Soul or Kid! HAHA YAHOO!” Black*Star’s grin grows wider. May is shocked at what he had told her to do and is speechless. Her eyes travel towards Soul and then to Kid. Both of them blushing bright pink, Soul was rubbing the back of his head with his hand and Kid was staring at the floor. They both seemed very flustered.

“Errrr” She says nervously, everyone’s attention is on her. She fidgets in her seat some more and then blurts out “You can’t do this Black*Star! I can’t kiss them!”

Black*Star bursts out in laughter “HAHAHAHA If you don’t do the dare, you’ll have to forfeit and do the punishment that I chose. And trust me it’ll be worse than this dare” He smiles smugly

May sighs as she knows he must have something she wouldn’t do as a forfeit and then moves towards the boys direction. They both had their gaze away from May’s and were still flushed red.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOh Who is May going to pick?? Find out in the next chapter! Maybe you can comment on who you want May to be with, Soul or Kid? ^_^

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment, it makes me happy and want to write more :)