Meetings

The Silver Siblings

Okay just to make things a bit more clearer and easier for you guys to imagine her is the OC list:

 

Quick Silver (top left)

Age: 15

Height 4ft 11”

Brother of May Silver

His hair is Silver and his eyes are blue.

He is a weapon. A black and silver bow with sharp steel points.(Bottom left)

 

May Silver (top right)

Age: 20

Height 5ft 2”

Her hair is silver and her eyes are purple.

Weapon meister.

 

------------

Kenzen naru "tamashii" wa (A Sound “soul”)

Kenzen naru seishin to (Resides within a sound mind)

Kenzen naru nikutai ni yadoru (and a sound body)

………..

Chapter 1

 

Shibusen also known as DWMA (Death Weapon Meister Academy) is a school for weapons and meisters that want to help the Shinigami (Death Lord). The meisters help the weapons find kishin souls. Kishin souls, are the souls of monsterous creatures who devour innocent people. They have to get 99 Kishin souls and 1 witch soul in order for the weapon to become Shinigami’s Death Scythe.

People can be invited to Shibusen by the Shinigami if he wishes. Or they could join themselves, however, it is very hard to get into the school as it is one of the top academies in USA.

-----------

“YOSH!! WAAZZAAAAUP WAAAZZAAPP!!!??” Shinigami greets Maka and Soul.

“What did you call us for Shinigami-sama?” Maka asks

Shinigami puts on a straight face and serious tone “The wriggly toes witch has got the BREW”

“Oh no she’s gonna make the most toxic alcohol ever, with the BREW!” Soul exclaims.

Everyone falls on the floor and laughs till their stomachs turn over.

“I was just joking! The wriggly toes witch has been defeated ages ago. I need you, Maka and Soul, to some new Shibusen students. They just arrived five minutes ago, can you please head over to the entrance where you will find them both.”

“Okay, Shinigami-sama” Maka and Soul leave the room to go find May and Quick.

 

(Quick’s POV)

“OMG May! You don’t even know how to read a map! I should have never followed your instructions!” I yell at May for how stupid she can be at times.

“Well, I didn’t know this was that hallway! … Or maybe it was this hallway?? Errr or this one? UURGH! I don’t know! This school is a maze!” She complains while she rolls the map up and sits on the floor annoyed.

“What’s with all this noise?” I hear a formal toned voice down the hallway. May and I look in the direction where the voice had come from. A short boy wearing a black suit with black hair that had three white stripes on one side came into view. “Shouldn’t you two be in class?” The black haired boy questioned.

I scratch the back of my neck “Yeah...well, we’re kind of lost” I reply with a sheepish grin.

“Lost you say..?” The boy looks over at May sitting on the floor then he seems to realise something, “Ahh! Are you two the new students here at Shibusen? May and Quick?” He asks. I nod in reply. “Soul and Maka should have been with you. I’ll guide you back to the entrance. Two students named Soul and Maka should be waiting for you there. They will guide you around the school, and show you to your classes.” He walks ahead of both of us ushering to follow. May gets up and follows behind him, and I do the same.

 

(May’s POV)

I hope there are more cute boys here at Shibusen. This boy with the black hair is so perfect! Omg, wait, I don’t even know his name… I clear my throat to get his attention, He stops in his tracks and turns around to look at me. I give him a nervous smile, as he scans me up and down. What is he doing? Anyway… “Ermm… I was wondering… since you never told us. Can I ask what your name is?”

“My name is Death The Kid, You can just call me Kid, Shinigami-sama is my father.” He replies without looking at my face. He seems to be staring at my shoes, his eyes are twitching slightly… what?  

“Excuse me Kid, but is there something bothering you?”

“Now that you mention it, yes there is” He seems as though he’s trying hard to control some sort of urge to do something.

“And, what is it that is bothering you?” I ask a bit concerned

His eyes twitch again “You are wearing a-a-asymmetrical s-socks” He turns around trying to calm himself down. I look down at my socks and then burst out laughing. Quick also sniggers.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! Well what is so bad about that? It’s called fashion” I manage to say through my laughing.

“What kind of disgusting fashion is that” He mutters under his breath, which I just about hear. What he said made me a bit upset, I mean it’s one thing if you don’t like someone’s style, but it’s not nice to say such rude words about someone. I couldn’t hold my anger any longer.

“Well EXCUSE ME MR.PERFECT! But don’t you think, that’s a bit rude!?” He blinks at me a few times, “You’re not exactly symmetrical yourself with those three white stripes on your hair!” I shout.

Kid freezes in shock at my words, then his face suddenly drops and he falls to the floor, “You’re right, I’m so filthy, disgusting, I must hurt your eyes. I’m worthless asymmetrical garbage. I should die” He says with waterfall tears coming out of his eyes. T_T

Errmm… That wasn’t meant to happen… I feel guilty after watching Kid roll on the floor in his tears. Maybe I shouldn’t have gone that far… He probably has some kind of symmetry OCD or something. With guilt washing over me, I kneel down to Kids level and put my hand on his shoulder. He looks up with a miserable look on his face, like his life was over, “Hey Kid… I… I’m sorry okay… you’re not worthless or disgusting and you don’t hurt my eyes…” His expression changes and he looks at me properly, “You’re a strong, independent, intelligent and handsome guy. You shouldn’t pull yourself down like that.” I squeeze his shoulder in reassurance, and he just stares back. I get up and hold my hand out for him to take. A smile slowly creeps up on his face as he grabs hold of my hand. I help him up and return his smile.

“Thank you May, for making me feel better about myself, and sorry about what I said. I just have really bad OCD. I can’t stand to look at things that are not symmetrical, I hope you can understand”

“I figured” I give him a wink and he blushes then turns around

“Let’s hurry up before Maka and Soul give us a lecture” He says starting to walk ahead again. Me and Quick nod in reply and follow behind him till we reach the entrance.

Two student were standing there already, I think they are Maka and Soul, the ones Kid had told us about.

 

(Narrator’s POV)

Maka waves at Kid “Hey Kid-kun! Over here!”

Kid smiles in return and waves back at Maka. “Good Morning Maka, Soul” He says once reaching them.

“I see you found the new students” Soul says looking as bored as ever, watching the floor.

“Yes. This is Quick Silver and May Silver” Kid introduces the both of them. Soul’s head shoots up in shock.

“S-S-Silver! You mean Edward Silver’s children!?” He manages to choke the words out, shaking in terror.

“Yes, that is correct. Do you know these two?” Kid asks Soul

“No, but I have heard of them. The Silver family is well known for their immense power. They’re the only family to hold the one meister that can make their weapon split into two of the same and dual wield them. Also there was a rumour that one member of the Silver family that could change into two weapons of two star ranking and be wielded by a one star ranked meister.” Soul explains sweating in fright. May and Quick listen intently keeping a straight face.

“EH! R-Really!?” Maka and Kid exclaim.

“Yes all of that is correct. Even the rumour. However there is one key information that is missing.” Quick speaks. They all stare at him in distress at what he is about to say, “The meister who wields the two star ranked weapon can only use the weapon according to his own rank. The only way a one star ranked meister can use the weapon at two stars is to unlock the weapon’s soul from within.”

“What does that mean!?” Soul asks, his palms sweating.

“I don’t know. Only the meister that wields the weapon can understand what is stated.” Quick finishes

“Enough of this laa di daa talk, Aren’t you guys going to show us our way around and the class we will be in?” May yawns and stretches, looking as bored as Soul was a few minutes ago.

“A-Ah yeah! This way” Maka scratches her head and then elbows Soul before ushering the two new students to their classroom.

-------------

Maka and the others reach the classroom. “This is it. You two are going to be in the E.A.T classroom with us two.” Maka opens the door to classroom ‘Crescent Moon’ and Professor Stein is standing there.

“Remember what I told you before Maka. Don’t be late otherwise you’ll be dissected!” Professor Stein stated in a freakish tone.  Maka rolls her eyes and sits down in her place along with Soul.

Professor Stein looks both of you up and down “I’ve heard a lot about you two. Maybe I will get to dissect you someday” He grins menacingly. May and Quick fidget in their spots. “For now, you can sit wherever you like”

They both look towards the seats and there are only two spots left.

“Bagsy(First to get it) I get to sit next to Kid!” Quick shouts.

“URRRGH fine I’ll sit next to the blue haired guy.” May says disappointingly as she goes to sit down at the only remaining seat. As soon as she takes her seat, Black*Star abruptly stands up from his seat.

“Oh, so you’re the new people in our class! My name is Black*Star! I’m the biggest assassin on this planet! Everyone is an ant compared to me!” Black*Star rambles on and on.

May plants her face on the table in annoyance and shouts “Someone help me!” Everyone sniggers at the situation she is in.

“YAHOO! COME AND FIGHT ME THEN! RIGHT NOW!” Black*Star grabs May’s arm and drags her out of the classroom, outside at the front of the school.

“Err.. Professor Stein, they need a teacher to supervise their fight.” Maka says to her professor.

Professor Stein sighs “Yes you’re right Maka, I shall go and supervise them” He exits the room rolling on his wheelie chair and tripping over when he gets to the door.

Tsubaki. Maka, Soul, Kid, Liz, Patty and Quick follow behind Professor Stein.

------

“I won’t go easy on you just because you’re a girl!” Black*Star Yells

May grins “Good, I wouldn’t have fought if you didn’t use your full power”

“Tsubaki!” Black*Star shouts and Tsubaki transforms into a chained scythe and lands into his hands.

“Nice weapon. Now it’s my turn. Quick transform!” Quick runs over to May’s side and transforms into a black and silver bow.

“Ready!?” Black*Star bellows and May nods in reply. They both get into battle stance.

Black*Star Screams out a war cry as he runs straight to May’s spot. May stands still without hesitation, even though Black*Star was coming straight at her. As soon as Black*Star reaches an inch away from May, she smirks then vanishes from Black*Star’s view.

“Huh?” He stops in his tracks. “Where did she go?”

“Black*Star! Look up!” Tsubaki shouts from the reflection on the weapon. Black*Star quickly darts his head up and there was May. She had jumped into the air and was now floating with Quick’s bow string pulled back and a blindingly silver coloured arrow that was made from her soul wavelengths.

“Gotcha!” She says as she let’s go of the string and send the arrow straight through Black*Star’s stomach. His eyes widen from the impact and blood spills from where the arrow had punctured him. May’s lands on the floor and watches for his next move.

“Black*Star!” Tsubaki cries out. The arrow shatters into tiny pieces. He smirks and then stand back up straight.

“Tsubaki… Mode Youto” Black*Star says through gritted teeth.

“Hai” Tsubaki transforms into a demon shadow sword.

“Speed star!”

May eyes widen in shock when Black*Star starts moving really fast in front of her. He dodges her attempt at attack and ends up behind her. Just at the nick of time May senses Black*Star’s presence and jabs him with the sharp end of the bow.

Blood spews out of Black*Star’s mouth. He comes to a standstill… “H..How? How can you beat a God like me…? I am the almighty Black*Star… This isn’t right…” He clenches his teeth in anger “Tsubaki… Smoke Bomb mode” Tsubaki changes into a smoke bomb and everything is clouded with grey smoke. When the smoke clears, Black*Star is nowhere to be seen.

“Hmf… sore loser” May whispers and then collapses on the floor and blacks out. The last thing she hears is someone call her name.

Quick transforms back into his human form and bends down in front of May.

“May!” Kid yells and runs over towards May.

“Kid, take May and Quick to the dispensary.” Professor Stein commands Kid. He nods in reply and picks May up bridal-style.

“Quick follow me” Kid says with a sad tone in his voice. 

---------------------------------------------

Please leave a comment if you think I should carry on?