My legs don't work

The Silver Siblings

Narrator's POV

Kid's hand glows and black smoke comes out of his hand forming a black skateboard. The skateboard had four red wheels, two skull images on the bottom that were mirrored and was perfectly symmetrical. The skateboard drops on the floor and then he looks towards Quick.

"This is Beelzebub" Kid ushers to Quick

"So... it's just a skateboard?" Quick looks at Kid like he's insane.

Kid chuckles "It's not just any old skateboard. Beelzebub flies"

"No way! Seriously!? SO COOL!" He replies in shock.

"OMG KID DON'T DROP ME!!!" May exclaims scared as ever after learning that it flies.

"I won't I'm pretty experienced in riding my own skateboards May" Kid replies to May.

"Okay, but still, just don't drop me" She mumbles.

He just chuckles and gets onto the skateboard, "See you there then Quick" Kid says and the skateboard hovers up, "May hold on tight"

She wraps her arms tightly around his neck and hides her face in his chest. They jet off towards the apartment complex.

(Time skip skip)

Kid lands in front of the apartment door and holds his hand out. His skateboard vanishes back into his hand like it was never there.

"May, have you got your keys?" He asks her.

She lifts her head and sighs as she notices Kid has gotten off his skateboard, she then looks towards him and nods "Yeah, in my right pocket"

"I'm going to put you down for a bit" He places May sitting up against the wall and she pulls out her keys and hands them to him. He unlocks the door and hands her keys back. "I'll be taking you back now" He chuckles and lifts her up again taking her inside. As soon as he steps inside he stops in his tracks.

"Kid? Is everything okay?" She waves her hand in front of his eyes but he doesn't budge "Hey Kid, KI-!" She gets cut off as she feels herself fall to the floor hard, Kid had dropped her. "OUCH! What was that for!??" She looks up annoyed at the raven haired boy.

"Th-This apartment is- is- DISGUSTING! Look at that TV it is not on the centre of the wall, that candle is slightly to the right on the fireplace, those pictures on the walls need to be adjusted, one of them is leaning 0.3 cm downwards from the corner, the coat hanger has an asymmetrical number of items hung on it and THAT! THAT- IS HIDEOUS! Everything needs to be fixed!" He finishes his outburst and gets to work straight away, fixing everything.

"Hey, Kid what about me? You left me on the floor?" May exclaims but he doesn't pay attention to her and carries on with his 'fixing'. She sighs then lays back down on the floor.

(10 minutes later)

The door opens and Quick walks in and stops in his tracks. He looks up towards Kid who had his back turned and was fixing the picture frame on the wall, and then down on the floor where May was lying, she had her back turned also so she didn't notice Quick come in.

"What is going on?" Quick says causing the two of them to turns around to look at him. "Kid, why is May on the floor?" He says pointing towards her with an angry and confused expression.

Kid looks to where Quick was pointing and then remembers "OH YEAH! I got too absorbed in to fixing this room" He scuttles over to May and picks her up again "Sorry May" He says embarrassed and takes her upstairs.

"Her room is second on the right!" Quick yells and then shakes his head, "So weird" He mutters under his breath.

Kid places May sitting up on her bed and sits next to her. "S-Sorry about that" His face turning pink.

"It's okay Kid, you didn't hurt me that bad. Plus I know you like things being neat and symmetrical and you can't help but fix things that are not, it's just you" May's face turns pink this time.

Kid looks at her shocked slightly and turns his head away embarrassed causing May to giggle.

"Don't laugh at me" He says flustered, which just makes her laugh louder.

"You're so cute Kid, I can't help it" She says holding her stomach from the pain of her laughs. Her laughs die down and then she breaks the silence, "Hey Kid" She calls for his attention, he turns to face her.

"What is it May?" He asks

She looks at his face for a few seconds making him anxious at what she was going to say to him, "Don't change for anyone" She smiles at him and he looks at her expression, calculating in his head what she just said, his face turns dark red and then he smiles back.

"I won't. Thank you for understanding" He fidgets nervously in his seat "You know, you're the only person that has said something like that to me. Normally everyone gets annoyed at my unusual habits... but you're different, you seems to accept me for who I am"

May looks at him with sympathy in her eyes and pulls him into a hug. His body tenses from the sudden action but then soon he relaxes and wraps his arms around May breathing in her scent.

*BAM!*

The door to her bedroom flies open, and in spills Maka and Soul. Kid quickly let's go of his grip on May and jumps back with a red face and stands up from the bed. May turns to the door and when she sees Maka and a smile appears on her face. Soul gives Kid a glare.

"OMG! May! How are you feeling!?" Maka asks tackling her into a hid.

"I-I'm fine Maka"

She lets go of her and stands back up, "Sorry ahah. I phoned Quick and he said you were back so I wanted to come and see you. I was worried, you were there for quite some time"

They carries on chatting away until Quick walks into the room.

"Hey Maka can you help me cook. I have no idea how to, it's usually May that does it, but obviously she can't right now" He says with a few nervous laughs.

"Yeah sure Quick! I will be more than happy to help" She skips over the door and they both leave the room, leaving May with Soul and Kid.

Kid shuffles in his seat as Soul glares at him, "I'll help set the table" He says running out the room getting away from Soul's evil grin.

Now only May and Soul left, there was a silence and then May decided to break it. "Hey"

"Hey" Soul replies and leans on the wall he was standing next to.

"Sooo..."

Soul sighs "This is so uncool" He mutters then leans off the wall, "You've been sitting in that position for a long time. Are you not uncomfortable?" He asks her.

"Yeah actually I am" She chuckles.

Soul grins "Want me to help?" He walks closer to her and she nods her head

"Yeah actually, if you can"

"Of course I can"

"I want to sit there" She says pointing to the headboard of the bed.

"Okay" He puts her arm over his shoulder and then lifts her slightly, placing her back down at the headboard of the bed and moves her legs onto the bed. "There you go, anything else?"

"Yeah actually I'm a bit bored, will you play with me?" She says pointing at the game console that sat underneath he TV just at the foot of the bed.

A grin on his face he replies "Sure!"

"Yaay! Pick a game from that rack and put it in" she says indicating to the large shelf with lots of games in neat rows.

"Woah! You have more games than me!" He says walking over to them.

"Yeah but I hardly ever get to play them" May sighs.

Souls picks a game and then places the CD into the console before picking up the game controllers and walking back over to May. He hands over e controller. The music to the game starts and May chuckles.

"Mariio cart?" She looks at him questioningly.

"Yeah, why? Afraid you'll lose?" He gives her a smirk and sits next to her on the bed.

"No way! No one beats me on Mario cart, you're on!" She growls back and Soul chuckles.

"Oh It's on!"

They both play 5 rounds. May wins all of them. She stretches her arms and yawns.

"Guess I was wrong" Soul chuckles and then feels weight on his shoulder, He looks to his right and May is leaning her head on him fast asleep. Soul smiles at her peaceful face and moves a strand of hair behind her ear "Night night" He whispers and tucks her in to the bed, before walking out of the room turning the lights off.

-???-

"There she is your beautiful cousin sister" The woman says pointing towards the siblings apartment, "If that shinigami and his stupid friends weren't there, you could have paid her a visit" Her silky voice escapes her lips.

"R-Really? I really w-want to meet her aunt" The boy's cowardly voice replies.

"Oh, yes you shall, very soon my dear" She replies to him "Do you want her to like you my pet?"

"Y-yes"

A low chuckle comes from the woman's lips "Well then, you must do something for me in return"

"W-what do I-I need to d-do?" He replies a bit shocked.

A smirk forms across her lips, "Look for her weakness and strike it!"

"H-How do I find her w-weakness?"

"You will find out soon enough. Come now, we need to get you ready for tomorrow, It will be the start of a new war" She laughs uncontrollably and then they both vanish in thin air.

~~~~~~~~88~~~~~~~~

Hello My lovely readers!

So... I am still stuck on who she should be with so please please can you give me some ideas on who? I still can't seem to pick between Soul and Kid :(

And soooooooo sorry for being so slow on updating, I have like 5/6 assignments on my head atm for Uni which all are in for the 18th! Good luck to me! But surely after I will be freeeeeeee with holidays and such and I will be uploading more often! YAAY! XD