Shopping...?

The Silver Siblings

May's POV

Soul and Kid are both blushing a lot... do they actually like me? I mean they've only known me for like a day. Well if they're both waiting how the heck am I even meant to choose between the two? It's not that I have any feeling for any of them... I mean they're cute and all, but I barely know them. This is killing me on the inside and out, who shall I go for. I look over at Soul then at Kid, as soon as I place my eyes back on Soul an idea comes in my head. Maybe that way I won't make one sad?? I don't know but I'm going to do it anyway.

"Hurry up May we haven't got all day!" Black*Star chimes in.

"Yeah okay" I mutter.

I walk over to Kid first, he looks at me and his amber eyes gaze into my purple ones, I can't really read what he's thinking, he really can keep a poker face. My amethyst orbs shift to Soul and I can see that he looks pretty upset. Then they return to Kid again, he is pretty handsome even up close. Kid seems to be just staring at me, it makes me blush a little. Why is he staring so much? I move slowly forward towards his slender lips, his gaze shifts away and then I quickly give him a peck on his right cheek. His eyes shift back in shock not understanding what I just did, but he seems quiet relieved at the same time, but something seems to be bothering him a lot after the kiss and it looks like he's holding in something he wants to say, but stays silent instead, red all over his face.

"Hey no fair! It was meant to be on the lips!" Black*Star shouts in annoyance

I look back at him and grin "Well you didn't say lips! You just said kiss, so I did your stupid dare! And I'm not finished yet!" I yell back

"OOOH She's not finished yet!"

I roll my eyes and then tap Soul's shoulder, he looks up and seems surprised that I had come up to him, then I did what he didn't expect, I also kissed Soul on the cheek. Shock was written all over his face and then his toothy grin came out and he started to chuckle.

I giggled in response "I didn't want to make it unfair and plus I had no idea who to pick so I just went with both of you" I shrug my shoulders.

"That's a pretty cool decision May. You're officially on my cool list" Soul replies

"It's an honour!" I grin back and do a little curtsey.

Someone taps my back and I turn around to see Quick

"Err, May, I think you did something to Kid" He says pointing over at Kid who was banging his head on the floor talking about how he is now asymmetrical garbage. Whoops! I forgot kid was obsessed with symmetry!

I quickly walk back to Kid "Hey Kid" I lean down and pick his shoulder up, so he's at my level "I'm so sorry I totally forgot! Can I make it up to you?"

He looks up at me tears rolling down his pale skin in streams "But May, I should die, I'm asymmetrical garbage, I no longer should have existence on this planet!"

"Hey Kid remember what I told you before? You're not asymmetrical garbage okay. Here I'll make it all better" I give him another peck on his left cheek this time to make it symmetrical and as soon as my lips leave his skin his tears stop and he looks at me like I was some kind of spirit. "Do I have something on my face?" I ask

"O-Oh no" He wipes the tears off his face and smiles back "You always seem to know how to save the day May" He smiles and then Liz and Patty help him up.

"Well then! Shall we carry on?" I say grabbing the bottle. The game continues and everyone got their turn. Maka had chosen Truth and told everyone how much she hated Black*Star, he didn't seem to care and told everyone it was because she was jealous that he surpassed God. Soul chose a dare because obviously picking truth wasn't cool and all. Tsubaki picked truth and told everyone who she liked, it was Black*Star, which was pretty obvious anyway they just wanted her to actually say it. Liz and Patty were asked what they would do without the other. Kid chose truth and was asked 'who is the ideal person you would date or marry' and he answered someone who understood his obsession for symmetry. Typical Kid, but it's pretty cute too.

The game ended and everyone was full on snacks.

"What's a party without dance!?" Soul declares as he switches the music player on.

"YAHOO! Come on guys let's rave!" Black*Star hollers and grabs Tsubaki's hand and starts to dance like the complete idiot he was. Tsubaki was blushing a hundred shades of red but she danced along with his goofy moves. Maka was dancing with Quick, Liz and Patty were dancing together so that left May, Kid and Soul.

"May I have this dance" Kid and Soul say almost at the same time. Kid had his hand out for me to accept and Soul had grabbed my arm. They both glare at each other and I just stand in the middle having no idea what to do.

"I know" I say grabbing their attention. I take Kid's hand and then remove Soul's hand from my arm and make them hold each other's hands instead. "There you go! That's better!" I grin at the two and their annoyed faces cause me to giggle.

"No way I want to dance with you May!" Soul quickly lets go of Kid's hand.

Kid sighs "I'll be the gentleman and let you two dance" He does a fake smile at me and then sits down. I feel sorry for him, but I also thank him for being smart and mature.

"Come on May!" Soul drags me over to where everyone else was dancing, we both move to the music and have a good time. After a while Quick seemed to get tired and sat down and then Maka asked if she could dance with Soul, so I agreed that she could. Soul didn't seem to like the idea, but didn't say anything and let me go.

I walked over to where Kid was. He was sitting reading one of Maka's books. I slowly creep up to him and sit ever so gently next to him, trying not to disturb him, so far he hasn't noticed that I was sitting next to him. Then I whispered a bit loudly in his ear "Hey Kid" He jumped in his seat and his face turned crimson when he noticed I was sitting right next to him. I burst out laughing.

"Oh my Death! That is not funny!" He said, trying to control his breathing then started to laugh with me. "Why are you here May, are you not dancing with Soul?" He asks after our laughing fit.

"Erm... well Maka kind of wanted to dance with him" I shrugged my shoulders

"Oh I see, well shall we then?" He placed the book on a nearby table, got up and held his hand out for me to take. He was so different to Soul, so mannered and gentleman like.

"Gladly" I reply and take his hand and do a little curtsy. He chuckles, then takes me over to the middle of the room. We both dance till we are tired.

The dancing ends and everyone is collapsed either on the sofas or the floor.

"Man I'm pooped! May shall we take our leave?" Quick requested after looking at the clock. The time read 00:08.

"Oh my death! Is that the time?? Yeah we have to go out tomorrow to get stuff for our apartment" I shoot up and then bow to everyone. "Sorry guys, I'm taking my leave. See you again on Monday" I grin and Quick follows me to the door

"See ya everyone!" We both wave at the door and everyone waves back, then the door closes and Quick and I head back to our apartment.

(Time Skip)

Narrator's POV

"Hey Quick hurry up! I want to leave early so we get enough time to buy enough things" May yells from the front door of the apartment.

"Hold up, I need to find my headphones!" Quick replies yelling back as he searches underneath his bed. May sighs and tuts annoyed at him. Quick always seemed to lose his headphones at least once a week. "Found them!" He shouts back as he grabs the headphones from inside his bedside cabinet and runs out of his room towards the open front door.

"Get yo here" May says laughing

"Okay geez!" He rolls his sapphire eyes and chuckles.

"You know I'm messing" She says ruffling his silver strands.

"Stop sis! You're ruining my hair!" He makes a face and moves her hand off his head.

"Okay okay! Now come on let's go" She sniggers and locks the door, then they both head off towards the shopping mall.

"Oh my god how much further is it?" Quick asks, looking tired.

"We haven't even been walking for even 10 minutes and you're already tired?"

"Well it's not my fault someone makes me go gym every bloody morning!"

"Well you get fat easily! And you need to keep your strength up. It's because you eat so much junk I have to send you to the gym all the time" May turns into a tight alleyway "This way is shorter lazy bones!" She says and they both head down there.

The alley was pretty long and they had just gotten to the middle when they heard a loud screech.

Both of them stop in their tracks "Did you hear that?" Quick whispers to May and she nods

"Yes I did" She whispers back

"Watch out!" Quick pushes May behind him and takes a blow to his shoulder.

"Quick!!" May screams as blood spurts out staining the walls of the alley.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooo me gosh! Still haven't decided yet between Kid and Soul, so let me know down below! Love you guys :*