•0T7• We did it

DOPE BANGTAN

7 young boys. As a trainee, they had spent their time training and training. Going to school then going back to training. Diet was strict. Practice was strict. Their life then was only working towards one goal. Debut. Debut... DEBUT. They watched their idols at that time, BIGBANG. It was their inspiration. Their families were their support, pushing them to achieve their passions.

They struggled a lot and only had each other to rely on. Blood, sweat and tears were shed for the sake of debut. Life was torturous. They had came so far. They couldn't quit now. And they did it.  After years of hardships that they could never explain that no one could ever go through the exact same... they debuted.

After debut it was a battle of perseverance. It was them against many other groups. It was them against their sunbaes and even hoobaes. They were still grateful for the amount of ARMYs in the beginning giving them love and support. They were thankful that theu had finally done it. They were performing on the very same stage their sunbaes, their idols, had performed on.

Years went by and they were slowly gaining recognition in the music world. These humble boys that had no expectations except to make music that inspires people. That people enjoy. Boys that were slowly and are still growing into men.

They never expected to win anything. On May 5th 2015, they had finally done it. They did it. With 'I Need U' as the lead track, they had gotten their first win. A flood of emotions came back to them. Everything they had been through, ran past their mind like a hurricane, leaving them stunned and blank. It brought them to tears of how hard they had struggled. They weren't expecting an award at all. Following their first won, they started to win more awards.

Their fanbase, ARMYs, had been growing rapidly. They were international now. All around the world, their name started becoming known. Their schedules were more filled up. At times they were tired. But they were grateful for everything. So they continued working harder and harder. They never forget to have a fun stage even while they were performing. Even their sunbaes recognised them. Their hoobaes see them as role models.

Bangtan Sonyeondan
Bulletproof Boy Scouts
방탄소년단
BTS

These boys that came from a small company. Not only did they bring their name up, they brought the company's name too. They never disappoint.

Even with criticism from the public. Even with judging people.
Even with unfair treatment from angry fandoms.
Even with sasaeng fans.

These boys never disappoint. None of it came easy for them. All they could think of was if they could meet the public's expectations and even exceed it. They gave their everything. And they deserved all the awards they get. And they definitely deserve any future awards they would receive.

방      
탄      
소     


다 수고했어..
힘내세요 오빠들
A.R.M.Y 는 평생 사랑합니다
방탄 오빠들 파이팅!