Baby Bangtan

DOPE BANGTAN

An example of my boredom

-------------------------------------------------

 

Kim Seokjin

Omma look! I finished the puzzle!” 10 year old Seokjin runs to his mother eagerly with the puzzle board in hand. His mother smiles so wide it makes Seokjin smile too. She presses a kiss to Seokjin’s forehead. “Awww~ My baby is so smart. Come! Let’s show appa your completed puzzle” Seokjin holds his mother’s hand tightly as they walk home.

Min Yoongi

9 year old Min Yoongi runs to his mother. He looks at her with doe eyes and spreads his arms. “Omma! I’m very sleepy” His mother crouches down and lightly pinches the bridge of his nose. “Aigoo~ Come! Climb on omma’s back. I’ll carry you home” Yoongi smiles eagerly and jumps on his mother’s back with a small giggle. His mother stands up and carries him home. Yoongi falls asleep halfway through the journey. And that becomes the routine.

Kim Namjoon

Namjoon is a smart kid. I just don’t get why he’s been rapping so much lately. He hasn’t been as actively participating in class as compared to the past few years.” Namjoon lowers his head as he hears the conversation between his teacher and his parents from inside the office. “I-I-i’m sorry. Did you just say rap? My son is only 8 years old” He hears his dad questioning with a thick amount of doubt. Then his teacher sighs. “Yes Mr Kim. He claims he is a rapper. In fact, he has the skills.” Namjoon’s face lit up at the compliment.

Jung Hoseok

Hoseok was only 8 years of age yet more positive that even adults could be. He happily played at the swings with a smile drawn on his face. The 24/7 smile that never fades even when he’s asleep. Hoseok continues swinging back and forth until he hears whimpers. He stops and gets off the swing. Cautiously, he followed the sound of whimpers until he reached a large stone. Hoseok peeked behind it and saw a boy crying while hugging his knees tightly to his chest. Worried, Hoseok wraps an arm around the crying boy’s shoulder. “Are you okay? What happened? Are you hurt? Don’t be sad” The crying boy looks up with teary eyes. “No one wants to play with me! They think I’m scary” Hoseok smiles and hugs the boy. “Don’t worry! You have me! I’m your hope!

Park Jimin

“Omma~ I want to visit appa at the shop! Please~~~” 7 year old Park Jimin pouted at his mum with clasped hands, begging for her permission. Mrs Park could only sigh. “You know how appa doesn’t want you there. You take after me. That area is dangerous. What if people take you away?” Jimin whined with a pinch of aegyo. “OMMA~ Please~ Please take me there! I promise I won’t leave your side” Mrs Park sighed and crouched down to her beloved son’s eye level. “Promise?” She holds out her pinky finger. Jimin wraps his small ones around hers with a smile. “Promise”  That day, Jimin almost got kidnapped. He made another promise to his mum that he won’t show his aegyo to just anyone.

Kim Taehyung

Another 7 year old. His parents were especially worried for him. Kids talking to pets were normal but they can’t help the worry when Taehyung actually converses with their dogs at home. They knew Taehyung was special the minute he started talking to things that can’t talk such as seaweed. Still, they gave their son tender care and love especially when he got weird stares from others or called an alien.

Jeon Jungkook

The 5 year old... emo kid.  He might seem depressed here and there but that’s just his cold shell. He may be distant and quiet but once you become his friend, you’ll realise how bubbly and animated the kid is. You’ll be lucky enough if he shows you his aegyo. The reason for his cold shell at such a young age are the teasings by others, calling him “fetus jeon” or “big nosed kid” At a young age, what we all desire is to be called mature and prove that we can take care of ourself. So you can imagine how much it hurts him. Needless to say, you’re going to have to work hard to crack his shell.