Vmin / Angel / rated

DOPE BANGTAN

Taehyung stared at the sleeping angel beside him, buried in sheets of cotton with just half of his face peeking out. He slightly tilted his head, a small smile unknowingly adorning his face. ‘How am I so lucky to have you..’

 

Well of course it all started when they first met. Though as typical as it seem, they did meet at a club. And yes it was a friend’s party that linked them. I mean what could you expect. It’s Jung Hoseok the friendly one. ‘Whalien Club’ was the venue.

 

It was a busy party that started as early as 6pm. Guests filled up the club Hoseoks’ parents paid for. Drinks were served, shots competitions and dancing started as early as the earliest guest came. The party was at its high seemingly impossible to stop.

 

Taehyung was so not tipsy. Okay maybe he had one or two shots… but anyways there he was dancing oh so happily like the weird alien he is. The party being a busy one, people were pushed unintentionally. Unlucky for Taehyung, someone had been pushed against his front. Said person has gorgeous plums that made contact with Taehyung’s groin; sending a wave of pleasure up the other’s spine, causing the said alien to let out a soft moan.

 

“i’m sorry! I am so so sorry! I didn't mean to” the other had obviously panicked, spinning around to apologise. He probably thought he harmed Taehyung in a way. Taehyung shook his head, a soft smile on his feature as he pulls the other close-- entranced by the beauty in front him. “It’s alright angel.” He was mesmerised and stunned at the beauty. How could somehow wearing a simple black knit sweater and black skinny jeans look so angelic.

 

Said angel chuckles. “Angel? Did you have too much booze?” God bless this angel’s eyes that were shadowed by his black hair. Bless his face.. bless everything! Taehyung kept them moving to the beat as he looks at the angel. “I’ve had plenty. Trust me i can hold my drinks well. I’m Taehyung” He shows his gummy smile in hopes of the other falling for him just like he did.

 

Similarly, said angel beams, eyes disappearing. “jimin. Park Jimin” The two laugh as they get pushed against each other between the dancing crowd. “should we get some air?” “yeah sure!”

 

[Outside at the patio]

 

Taehyung sat leaning on the wooden rail leaning against the wall as he stared at the an- Jimin. Yes that was the angel’s name. “how old are you?” Jimin smiled. “i”m 20. A 95 liner” “oh! Me too!” The other was prancing about in light seemingly ballet steps. It was then that Taehyung noticed how large the black knit sweater was on the other. How his shoes were actually black Converse shoes.

 

“you dance?” He broke the silence between them. Jimin glanced up, eyes holding the galaxy in them. He nodded and smiled, moving to sit in front of Taehyung. “I learnt contemporary dance. Something like ballet but it's more of an emotion kind of dance”

 

“can i.. see you dance?” Jimin shook his head. “maybe someday else? I can’t really focus at the moment” Taehyung grinned as he leaned forward, forehead resting on the other’s. “i take it that you want to meet me again?” Jimin shrugged. “i don’t see why not” “well ange-”

 

“Jimin! There you are!” A taller than Jimin purple haired teen came running to the patio. He pulled Jimin off and held his bicep. “Jiminnie! Hoseok hyung wants to start a game,” he pauses and glances at Taehyung. “who is this?”

 

Jimin lightly smacked the other’s shoulder. “be respectful. I’m your hyung! This is Taehyung. Taehyung, Jungkook” The latter seemed to be judging Taehyung as he visibly stiffened. “what are you doing here with him? We don’t know him”

 

“Jungkooook! He’s friendly!” Jimin whined as he smacked the other again. Taehyung watched on. He was wondering if the said Jungkook was Jimin’s boyfriend. The two sure seem close. Jimin whispered a few words to Jungkook. The younger listened, glaring at Taehyung before walking off into the club.

 

Jimin turned to Taehyung, smiling sheepishly. “I’m sorry.. He’s a little overprotective. He’s part of my brotherhood” Taehyung returned the smile as he shook his head. “it’s alright” Jimin held his hand out for the other “let’s head in? They’re starting to play spin the bottle”

 

Taehyung grinned, taking the other’s hand in his as he got off, tugging the other back into the club. Inside, Jimin took the lead, guiding them both to the private room where the others [bangtan] sat in a circle.

 

Jungkook stood up breaking their hands that were linked, seating between Taehyung and Jimin. “Alright! Let’s play!” The game went on and on until Hoseok had to leave to attend to his party. “why not.. you guys play 7 minutes in heaven while i settle the party?” Hoseok suggested before taking his leave A certain blonde looking daegu-accented man spoke up. “let’s make it 30 minutes” “1 hour”

 

None voiced out their protest so they spinned the bottle again. This time it landed on a certain hip hop styled guy and opposite the bottle, a very charming… handsome dude. The pair seemingly blushed, obviously knowing the other. “ah namjoon and jin hyung. Palli palli! Room next door” The daegu man spoke again. The pair left and then it was the four again.

 

They shifted again to seat in a square, Jimin facing Taehyung and Jungkook facing the Daegu man. “I’m Yoongi aka Suga or Agust D. You guys?” “jimin” “jungkook” “taehyung” “nice meeting you” yoongi spoke again at the end. “let’s find out the next couple” The lucky hand reached out and spinned the bottle.

 

Jimin looked up meeting Taehyung’s eyes, exchanging quiet smiles with the other. Jungkook seemingly noticed and covered Jimin’s eyes with his hand. The bottle landed pointing at Taehyung and opposite him was obviously Jimin. ‘ “Remember, this game must never lose its purpose” Taehyung inwardly cheered as the Yoongi shooed him and Jimin out of the room. “so its both of us” Jimin chuckled, nodding as he hears Jungkook’s protests inside. “let’s find a room then”

 

Jimin led them to room 007 that was empty and behind a corner. “well this is peaceful. I can only hear the booming of the club from here” Taehyung nodded, walking in after the other. “thats nice” Jimin opened the wardrobe to check if any couple were making out inside, gasping as he shuts it close again. Taehyung sends a curious look at him. “i uh..”

 

Heading over to Jimin, he opened the wardrobe, eyes scanning over the ‘treasure’ Jimin found. “my…” He picked up a red underwear and a white laced dress. Jimin blushed as he watched. “this is unexpected” “would you try this for me?” Taehyung looked at Jimin. Their eyes met and Jimin albeit shocked could maintain the eye contact. Taehyung chuckled softly. “we got an hour to ourselves. Why not?”

 

“O-okay” Jimin blushed as he held the clothes selected by Taehyung, heading to the toilet to change. The other sat on the bed, throwing his shoes and socks to the side. Jimin appeared soon after, wearing the dress , his previous outfit folded neatly in his arms. “Damn… you’re one hot person even as a lady..”

 

Jimin chuckled as he placed his shoes and socks beside his clothes, joining Taehyung as he sat beside the bed. “thank you. What now?” And just like that a game of dare or double dare started. Taehyung was glad Jimin was outgoing and friendly. Then came his turn to double dare Jimin again and he manned up. “Sit on my lap and obey me as your daddy throughout the whole 50 minutes we got left”

 

Jimin blushed as he shuffled over. Again, his plums made contact with Taehyung’s crotch. “Yes daddy” The pressure was overwhelming. He felt himself straining against his pants. “help me take my pants off jimin” The other turned, cheeks rosy red as he slowly ed Taehyungs pants,pulling it down to reveal the other’s hard on straining against his black Calvin Klein underwear.

 

Taehyung threw his pants beside his shoes, smirking as he notices Jimin staring. “have a seat angel” The red was back in Jimin’s cheeks as Taehyung guided him to straddle his lap. The latter groaned, softly grinding up into the other. “fudge” He raised Jimin’s laced dress up so he could see the underwear. Jimin whined in embarrassment, tugging the dress back down only to get his cheek spanked. “Sit still for daddy” The strict tone had him staying still. Jimin did not know Taehyung well but he was deeply entranced by the other.

 

Taehyung moved to lie down, Jimin still straddling his lap. “turn around and grind on me angel” Jimin hesitated but turned anyways, giving Taehyung full view of his plump bottoms. Taehyung spanked his left cheek harshly. “Do your job angel” The sight of Jimin’s plump flesh rolling, grinding on his crotch and the pleasure from that.. Taehyung was in heaven.

 

Jimin sure knew how to work his hips. Taehyung groaned at the sound of Jimin’s small whimpering between moans. He raised both hands, spanking Jimin’s asscheeks. “you like that angel? You like feeling me against you? You want me in you right. Show me baby. How bad you want me to fill you up” Taehyung repeatedly spanked Jimin, soothing the skin after watching it jiggle. Jimin let out a soft moan.”i need you daddy! I need you so badly!”

 

Taehyung sat up. “strip angel” As he said so, he too took off his clothes. Taehyung watched as Jimin pulled the underwear off as well. He took hold of Jimin’s waist, sitting him on his lap. Dang Jimin had the waist every woman would die for. He ran his hand over Jimin’s smooth milky skin before reaching to his front. Taehyung peppered kisses along Jimin’s back as his hands Jimin’s length. “spread your legs for me baby”

 

Jimin did as he was told, glad his back was facing Taehyung’s so the latter couldn’t see his blush. He let out a loud gasp as Taehyung him raw, pain quickly being replaced with pleasure. Jimin struggled to keep his legs spread, squirming and whimpering at Taehyung’s ministrations. “D-daddy… Ahhh” His body was highly reactive. Though he knew Taehyung was drunk and he barely knew the other, his body yearned for the touch and attention.

 

If anyone were to somehow enter the room, say for example, someone erted like Namjoon, they would be greeted by Jimin sitting back to Taehyung on the latter’s lap, mewling desperately as he rocked his hips onto the other’s fingers. “T-tae i-i’m c-” every word was a damn struggle as Taehyung alternated the pace of his . He went both fast and slow in ways that brought Jimin yo both heaven and hell.

 

Taehyung hummed softly against his neck where he was busy marking his territory. “Not yet baby. Hold it in for daddy” Jimin whimpered as he bit his lower lip, urging and begging himself to withhold from . His head tilted back, resting on Taehyung shoulder as the other grazed the most sensitive part of his body he had never explored. Yes Jimin was a . Jimin the . And here he was giving it away to Taehyung.

 

Taehyung’s other hand mischeviously took his own length, prodding it at Jimin’s hole. “Do you want daddy in you baby?” Jimin eagerly nodded, hips pushing down “so so badly daddy” Taehyung pulled his fingers out, lubing his own length up. “turn around baby. Daddy wants to see his angel’s face”

 

Jimin slowly turned straddling Taehyung’s lap once again, cheeks flushed red. Hair resting over his already hooded eyes seemed to flame with lust. Taehyung smiled as he used his clean hand to push Jimin’s hair back. “precious”

 

As the two kissed with burning passion, Taehyung ed his length into Jimin. A series of skin slapping, and groaning filled the room. Jimin rode Taehyung’s length perfectly, the younger pushing his hips up into the other. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin’s waist as the other rode him, hugging him close so no space was spared.

 

“c-close” a handful of seconds later, they both ed, holding each other as they travelled to the land of ecstasy. Jimin and Taehyung both panted heavily as Taehyung pulled out. He cleaned himself up and even Jimin who blushed throughout. “you’re amazing jimin” Taehyung praised as he kissed the other, the two lying snuggled in just their underwears.

 

Jimin mumbled gently “you did all the work” Taehyung shook his head. “you’re perfect alright. I was wondering… if you’d care to join me for dinner perhaps?” Jimin glanced up. “Are you asking me out a date?” Taehyung nodded. “I’m asking you out for more than just a date”

 

“what are you trying to say tae?” Jimin chuckled in confusion. “i’m asking you out. To be my boyfriend”

 

---------------------

 

It was a series of dinners and hangout after that the two finally got together. The 95 liners were attached by the hip, always protecting each other. They were close buddies and also close lovers. Special, was the word for their relationship.

 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY @pikapandalien!!!! I am so sorry this took so long but i hope you like it >~