Bangtan's Omma and Appa

DOPE BANGTAN

 

[Mommy Jin] I swear Jimin is in most of the Namjin pics I found

Chapter only consists some Namjin and Vmin.

FLUFF

DOMESTIC BANGTAN?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jin hyung~~" His eyes shut tight as he hears the maknae line whining outside.  He takes a deep breath before opening his eyes and walking to where the maknae line were, the living room. "What is it?" Jimin ran over to Jin, crying as he side hugged Jin. "Jungkookie broke my hand phone"

 

Jin gasped as he took hold of the broken phone on Jimin's hand. The cracks on the screen were like roots. He looked at Jungkook in shock. "Why did you break his phone?" Jungkook shrugged. "He kept insisting on taking a selfie with me. I merely pushed his phone away" Taehyung who was beside Jungkook shook his head. "Jungkookie threw Minnie's phone away" Jungkook turned his head to glare at his hyung but Jin quickly caught on. "Naughty corner now"

 

Jungkook turned back to Jin and pouted. "But I'm 19 years old! Who even uses the naughty corner anymore?!" Jin glared at the younger, making him shut up and move to the corner. He knelt down and raised his hands up. Jin patted Jimin who was still crying. "It's okay. I will buy you a new phone tomorrow" Taehyung came and wiped Jimin's tears. "Mommy Jin promised to buy you a new one. You're 21 years old so stop crying now. We can take a selca on my phone instead"

 

Jin smiled and let Taehyung take care of Jimin. The past 20 hours had been hell taking care of the maknae line. He couldn't wait for the next 15 minutes to be up. He started walking back to his room  with a smile when- "Ow!" He turned and saw Taehyung holding his head in pain, Jimin consoling him. "What happened now?"

 

Jimin pointed at Jungkook but the younger was still facing the wall with his hands in the air. Jin frowned. "Jungkook... What did you do this time?" Jungkook turned and whined. "I didn't do anything~!" Jimin helped Taehyung rub his head. "Jungkook threw a pebble at Taehyung!" Pebble? Where did that come from?

 

Jin scanned the surrounding of the maknae and saw a bowl of pebble as decoration to his right. Jungkook fired back at Jimin. "Yah! You wa-" He was cut off by Taehyung wincing. "Ow~ I think the sharp side of the pebble hit me" Jin sighed and turned to Jimin. "Take Taehyung to your room" Jimin supported Taehyung as they walked to their shared room.

 

Jin knelt down in front of Jungkook. "Hands in the air" Jungkook pouted as he raised his fists in the air. "Why did you do those things to your hyungs? Breaking Jimin's phone and then throwing a pebble at Taehyung . Why did you do that? And why did you lie?"

 

"I really didn-" "Don't talk back, Jungkook. This is not how I disciplined you" Keys jingle in the doorknob and in entered the rapper line. Hoseok was first to react. "What did Jungkook do?" Jin sighed. "Continue your punishment" He stood up and walked to the kitchen, preparing their late dinner onto plates. Warm arms wrapped around his waist. "What's wrong baby?"

 

Jin leaned into the touch . He missed the warmth and comfort of being in Namjoon's arms. He sighed and continued his work. "Jungkook broke Jimin's phone on purpose and threw a pebble at Taehyung" Namjoon chuckled. "You know how kids play" Jin placed the plate on the counter before spinning around in Namjoon's arms. "They are not kids anymore. Jungkook's 19. Taehyung and Jimin are 21. This is not how kids play anymore"

 

Namjoon was smiling. "Okay okay. We'll let Jungkook carry out his punishment, alright? Stop pouting now" Jin continued pouting as he thought of the days' events. Namjoon smiled and leaned down, capturing Jin's lips in a soft kiss. He pulled away  and kissed Jin's forehead. "Enough pouting okay, baby? I'm home now. You can rest" "Ehem. Can we have our dinner now?"

 

On the other hand, Taehyung had his arm slung over Jimin's shoulder. "I told you I'll make Jungkook pay back for your phone" Jimin smiled and slung an arm around Taehyung's waist. "You're the best , TaeTae!"

 

Jungkook of course, was pouting so much his lips started hurting. His arms were sore from holding the position for a long time. He scowled to himself. Can't believe I'm punished more for something I didn't do. They were the ones who walked and took a pebble. I'll make you pay for this...