Come back (Pt. 2)

DOPE BANGTAN

 

Turns out when Jungkook said he'll be back, he came back every single week. Three times weekly. Sometimes alone, sometimes with a few friends. Sometimes in his hot police uniform otherwise in casual clothes. The first week, he only watched Jimin from afar. Jimin had avoided attending to Jungkook, leaving the job to Xiumin or Sungjae instead.

 

This has been the third week and Jungkook is here again, just alone. "Jimin, I'll be leaving now! Remember to lock up!" Sungjae yells as he slings his bag over his shoulder. Jimin smiled and hugged Sungjae tightly before going back to mopping the floor.As Sungjae left, he flipped the open sign to closed. The latter smiled as he thought about the last few minutes of work. Until...

 

"Jimin" He opened his eyes and sighed, going back to mopping while ignoring the younger's presence. "Park Jimin. Are you going to ignore my existance forever?" The younger's tone was serious and deadly. "Please leave the cafe. We're closed" Jimin bit his lip. Fudge. It that the cafe didn't have a CCTV. No one would know if he was killed or kidnapped.

 

It took five seconds of silence for Jungkook to snap. The younger turned Jimin around harshly pushed the elder against the table closest to them. Jimin winced as his backbone hits the edge of the table. Jungkook traps him by closing the space between them and placing his hands on both sides of Jimin. The elder stuttered in fear. "W-W-What do you want?" Jungkook leaned closer, if that was even possible and crashed his lips onto Jimin's.

 

The elder was stunned. His wide eyes stared at Jungkook's closed ones. Jungkook pulled away and carefully watched Jimin's reactions. "What do you think you are doing?! You may be a client but I can sue you! I can sue you!" Jimin wailed as he threw punches (that weren't painful for Jungkook) at the younger's chest.

 

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's wrists and locked eyes, the elder freezing immediately. The younger untied Jimin's apron while the elder was still frozen. He took Jimin's hand in his and dragged the elder out of the cafe. Jimin realised and started thrashing about again. "Yah! Let me go! Jeon Jungkook-" "So you do know my name"

 

Jungkook buckles Jimin into the passenger seat of his car before hurriedly rushing to the other side and driving off before Jimin gets to escape. The younger drives them to his apartment. Jimin's surprised as they reached their destination. It was the exact same building that Jimin had wanted to buy an apartment in back in high school. Jungkook brought Jimin up to his house and locked the door.

 

The elder remained quiet and glued to the spot near the door. Jungkook threw his keys onto the counter table before turning back to Jimin. "You're sleeping here tonight. It's not healthy for you to be sleeping on thin mattresses every night and sleeping in the cold" 

 

Jimin said nothing. The elder  glanced around the house before sitting at his spot. Jungkook nudged him gently with his foot. "What are you doing? I told you to sleep on the bed in the room" Jimin shook his head. "I'm not going to sleep here. How do you even know I sleep on mattresses?" Jungkook pulled Jimin up. "You really think no one would know that you live in the attic because the guy you share a room with chases you out?!" Jimin harshly pushed the younger away. "SO WHAT IF I SLEEP IN THE ATTIC?! Bring me back! . The cafe!"

 

Jimin started trying to open the door. Jungkook didn't know what made him do it. But the next thing he knew, Jimin was unconscious in his arms. Alive but sleeping. The younger carried Jimin into his room before leaving the apartment and back to the cafe to lock up and take Jimin's belongings. He brought the keys back as well.

 

When he entered the bedroom, he felt as if it was high school again. The first year he met the elder, he had always been to his dorm with Taehyung to wake the elder up. It felt unbelievable. How Jimin was sleeping there, nestled in the white blankets. Jungkook changed into a plain tee and shorts before lying under the blankets beside Jimin. He spent a few minutes -or more- watching the elder's sleeping face before pulling the elder into a hug. 

 

Jungkook rested his chin on top of Jimin's head and held the elder tightly in his arms. Tears fell from his eyes as he Jimin's soft red locks. "I missed you so much Jimin hyung..." That night, Jungkook slept holding Jimin in his arms, his precious Jimin, scared that the elder would leave when he woke up.

 

Jimin's POV

 

I shifted closer to the source of heat before feeling pain in the back of my head. I winced as I rubbed the area. "Are you okay hyung?" I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook looking down at me with a concerned face. I tried backing away but his arms pull me closer to him. "Jeon Jungkook! What are you trying to do?! Why are you keeping me here?!  What did you do to-" His lips were on mine with his eyes closed.

 

He pulled away and smiled. "I didn't do anything to you. Today, you and I are going to have a talk with the boys" I tried to create space between us. "I don't know what you are talking about. What talk? I don't even know you guys" Jungkook smirked as he leaned closer so that our foreheads touched. "Don't forget. I heard what you said in the toilet"

 

I looked down and frowned. "I am over being friends with all of you. Our friendship is over" Jungkook's hand travelled up and my hair with a small smile. "We are going to start again. I already called the hyungs. They'll be here in about 3 hours. You better get ready and shower."

 

Before I could say anything, he already sat up and pulled me up as well. He grabbed a towel and pushed me into the toilet before closing the door. I hanged the towel and looked at myself in the reflection in the mirror. Your worst nightmare just happened Jimin...

 

Author's POV

 

After his shower, Jimin stepped into Jungkook's bedroom again. He wore the clean boxers and oversized white shirt that reached his knees. He looked for shorts but couldn't find it. "You look cute like that hyung" Jimin almost jumped hearing Jungkook's voice out of nowhere.

 

He clutched his chest as he took deep breaths and looked at Jungkook. The younger walked to him and ran his hand through Jimin's red hair. "This colour suits you so much" jimin pushed him away. "Don't do this to me... you're with Taehyung." Jungkook smiled  sincerely. "You will know why i'm doing this"

 

<< 2 HOURS LATER>>

 

Jimin sat on the couch with his legs folded. Jungkook had refused lending him shorts, claiming that the shirt was enough to cover him. He might have taken a nap. Which might have also been the reason why he's shocked to meet 6 pairs of eyes looking down at him, including Jungkook's.

 

His eyes widened as he sat up and backed up against the arm rest of the sofa. He knows it's just Bangtan but he couldn't bring himself to calm down. Jungkook blocked him from the view of the others. "Let's give him some space first" Jimin could only stare at the younger's back in shock with his teary eyes. Since when did the younger care for him?

 

The 5 boys sat on the other sofas. Jungkook sat beside Jimin, still guarding him. Jimin scanned them until he met Taehyung's teary eyes. "Yah Park Jimin! Do you know how much I suffered when you suddenly disappeared?!" Jimin clutched the pillow close to his chest in fear. "I didn't matter. I was just invisible Park Jimin"

 

Jungkook turned to face him at this point and stared in shock. "Hyung..." Jimin continued. "No one told me! After I came back from my trip, no one told me that you two were together! and all of a sudden, I became invisible. It didn't matter if I was there or not, as long as you guys had each other. What I want to say doesn't matter as long as you two had opinions. I'm disappointed. That you, my hyungs that I thought I could depend on didn't even think of telling me!"

 

Jin spoke softly, eyes meeting Jimin's feary ones with his own tender language. "Jimin, we're sorry-" "No" They all looked at Jimin in shock. The latter sniffed sadly. "I'm sorry! I didn't even deserve to be in Bangtan. I'm sorry for joining that high school instead of the one at my own hometown or the other ones in Seoul. I'm sorry for making bad choices in my life" Jimin stands up teary eyes but is forced to sit back down by Jungkook's hand on his wrist.

 

Yoongi sighed. "If you to try to understand from our point-" "2 years of me not knowing is nothing. Was I even part of Bangtan in the first place?" Jimin cut him off again. Not to mention he had with Jungkook a year after they supposedly got together. Yoongi stood up and walked out of the apartment, slamming the door behind him. Namjoon stood up, shaking his head as he followed him out. Hoseok frowned. "Are you even the Park Jimin we knew?"

 

The latter looked away as tears fell from his eyes. "This is the Park Jimin you made me" Hoseok stood up angrilly. "We made you this way?! Huh?! We did?!" Jungkook stood in front of Jimin. "Hoseok hyung..." The elder threw his hands in the air. "I don't even know you anymore" He too left the apartment. Jin's phone beeped and he too left the apartment with a sigh. Jimin sniffed as he ran into Jungkook's room and started picking up his clothes. Jungkook ran in and hugged him tightly as he sobbed. "Let me go!"

 

The sound of someone entering the room made Jimin struggle more. "Let me go! Jeon Jungkook!" "Why are you doing this Jimin?" Jimin froze even though his tears kept falling. "Why do you keep being someone we don't know?" Jimin wiped his tears. "Why did you guys appear in my life again? Why can't you guys see that I suffered because my so called friends weren't really friends at all." Taehyung stepped closer to Jimin and Jungkook before hugging him. "Please just stop this"

 

Jimin closed his eyes irritatedly. "I am not even doing anything. You all are just blaming me so why should I even-" "You love Jungkook. Are you mad you didn't find out about us before you had with him?" Hearing that from Taehyung shocked him. Jimin pushed Taehyung away, looking back and forth between him and Jungkook. The youngest just looking at Jimin with a small smile.

 

"Jimin... If you are mad about that-" "I AM NOT MAD AT ANY OF YOU FOR THAT!  I blame myself for that! It's hiding things from me that I hate! It's because I didn't know that I had with him!" Taehyung grabbed Jimin's arms firmly. "Stop! Just stop and listen!" Jimin collapsed on the bed, the oversized shirt he wore, flowing to his knees. Jungkook sat beside him, holding his hand.  

 

Taehyung sighed. "When Jungkook told me, what he had done, a year after you left, I just couldn't... I couldn't take it. I almost beat him up but he told me he realised his feelings for you. But at the same time, he loved me" Jimin looked at Taehyung before looking at Jungkook. "So that's why you kissed me a few times?" Jungkook smiled. "I really missed you" Jimin frowned and looked away. "This is all ed up. Just let me go home!" Taehyung punched the bed frame. "We are not letting you go back to that attic where you're locked up in darkness and your friend is the cold and thin mattress"

 

Jungkook's hand reached out for Taehyung's. "Relax babe. You'll scare him" Jimin looked between the two. "What are you guys?! Have you guys been watching me?!" Taehyung ran a hand through his hair desperately. "Look. This is what we are going to try. The three of us, from now onwards, are boyfriends. Okay?! A trio. We make up with the rest of the groups. Done!" Jimin was flustered. "And I get no say in this?!" Jungkook ruffled Jimin's hair. "Nope. You would refuse for sure" Jimin frowned. "Don't do that"

 

"No. You don't do that. He's your boyfriend now. We are" Taehyung corrected. Jimin frowned. "WHAT?! I can sue you guys for forcing me!" Jungkook frowned. "Pretty sure you won't. Give us a valid reason if you don't want to be our boyfriend." Jimin blurted out whatever he thought of. "I have a boyfriend!" "Who?!" Taehyung and Jungkook exclaimed at the same time.

 

Jimin froze. Who exactly could he say? "I- I- Uh- Sung- Xiu- Ugh! you two!" Taehyung sat on the other side of Jimin and held his hand. "Look. We'll just try this out. Let's fix what went wrong." 

 

__________

 

 

The end ;)