Stuck

Story of Our Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
2PM Junho and Miss A Min

~

Even if everything ends when I open my eyes

You are right next to me right now

Is this destiny?

Where is the end of this joke?

This unknown fear

- Miss A, Stuck Colors (2015) Lyrics: Min / Composers: Sophia Pei, Erik Lidbom / Arrangements: Erik Lidbom

Let me tell you a story. The story of how a particular someone could affect your life in a way you never imagine. Is it a love story? Yes, probably.

Honestly it’s not the kind of tragic love story where we’re desperately to keep the love alive, neither it was one of those romantically happy relationship. It’s a story about two young people, who have gone through all kind of relationship status that one could have with each others. From an acquaintance, friend, best friend, crush, lover, ex, enemy, and now, I don’t really know what are we. It’s a story between me, a regular woman who love dancing too much, and a regular man who has the most beautiful eye-smile – and – that I’ve ever known. It’s a story about him, the man who currently holds my heart and soul in his hand, the man that the world knows as Lee Junho.

I’ll tell you honestly, it has been 8 years since I know him and I proudly say that for 7 years or so of those period I’ve my whole feeling stuck on him. Did he know about this? Of course he know, he would be the biggest fool in the whole wide world if he didn’t. I don’t want to sound cocky or anything, but the fact is that he feel the same way about me. It was a mutual. It wasn’t an easy journey, though. With everything that happening in our live, all the fame, the pressure, the constant attention of the public, and the fact that we were still young to think about settling down with someone for the rest of our lives – more in my case, not him.

We were in a serious relationship once. It was years ago when we were younger. When we used our hearts so recklessly without much logic. It began as a teenage crush ever since we were still a trainee. I remember it wasn’t that long before he’s debuting with 2PM when we first officially get together. We keep it as a secret from the company at that time due to the fact that we have rules to be obeyed and a contract on the line. Not much of a surprise, it didn’t work well. We broke up just 2 months after his debut. He was enjoying the spotlight and I’m still a desperate trainee who've been waiting for my own time to shine. Those time was a really dark days for adolescent me.

After that time, I was never get into another relationship and just focus on training. He was also too busy to be close with anyone. It was make it harder for both of us to moved on. But even an idol that supposed to be mature and thinking logically before making decision, somehow we got back together just few months aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter