My House

Story of Our Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2PM Jun.K and Miss A Fei

~

In 10 minutes I'll be waiting for you over there.

It's alright. Let's go to my house.

- 2PM, My House No. 5 (2015) Lyrics: Jun.K / Composers: Jun.K, Lel / Arrangements: Lel

 

Give me sometime...

Minjun had been mumbling that same line occasionally for as long as he could remember. He had wrote some lyrics, arranging melodies into tunes, and producing few songs in the past few months, but that one single line was still heard from him once in a while with an unknown intention. His friends thought that it was just another catchphrase he made because he feel cool whenever he said it – sing it – but they never know that it was more than just that.

If anyone ever asked him how it’s all started, he would probably answered with that one particular day in an empty practice room in the basement of JYP building. It was in the middle of summer because he remember an angel was sent to him bringing a cup of Iced Coffee and a fresh chopped watermelon he had been craving for weeks. She told him that she missed him so much and that she wished she could spend sometime with him before he goes back to Japan or wherever he was going, but she don’t have much time either with her tight schedule of cooking shows, practices, and going back and forth between China and Korea.

He let her know that he missed her too, that he wished the same things. That he wanted to talk to her, told her stories she hasn’t heard before, or just listening to the music he had write for her. But he knows very well that it won’t happened soon so he reminds her as well as reminded himself as he told her that they were just a good friend – eventhough they both know that it was something more and it was real and they like each other and they often wished to just get married because they weren’t that young anymore and lived happily ever after. 

She knows very well he would say that just like how he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter