Remember You

Story of Our Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you remember me, don't you remember then

Reason which is more important than the reason to break up

That eyes that looked at me, the hands that held mine

I want to treasure it, remember you

- GOT7, Remember You 7 for 7 (2017) Lyrics: Lee Ha-jin, BamBam / Composers: Images, BamBam / Arrangements: Images, Say

The first time she showed up in front of his apartment, it was drizzling. She was wearing an oversized sweater – that later he realized was his, a black parka coat and a beanie that hide her tied up hair. He was about to shut her off but he couldn’t when he saw her hands trembling from the cold.

“It's not a good idea for a top girl group member to show up in front of a random man's house at this hour.” He looked around anxiously, afraid that someone was following her up to his door. 

“It might not be a good idea, but it is the best idea that I have.” She said with half guilt and half worry.

He let her in carefully, in case his neighbor decide to go out of their home right at the moment, or worse, paparazzi or their crazy fans notice her current presence.

"What happened with the less good idea?” He asked as she makes her way to his living room.

She takes off her coat before making herself comfortable on his fancy sofa. The last 6 hours have been such a roller coaster ride for her. They happened to meet at the broadcasting station, she was about to perform her latest comeback stage and he just finished up his pre-recording for a variety show in the same building. He was planning on surprising her and pay a visit to her group's waiting room but before he could even do it she already stops him. She was too afraid that everyone will figure out their relationship if they see them together, so she texted him, telling him to just go and not doing anything stupid. He was so caught up in his plan to surprise her that it hurt his pride knowing his girlfriend thinks it was stupid to show that he cares.

Six hours after their petty fight, he still didn’t answer her countless messages and she didn’t even dare to call him. The last thing she knows, she quietly hailed a taxi to a park a kilometer away from his apartment building, walking in the middle of a cold autumn night, and show up just like that in front of his door.

“It was to not res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter