Fairy God...Father?

Sungmin-erella
Fairy God...Father?
Sungmin cries til he's almost sick and still continues to cry more. That is until they're a very bright flash of light. Sungmin looks up from the floor, blinking away his blurry vision as he's met face to face with a man that reminds him of a raccoon. Sungmin blinks starring at the strange male who has a wand in his hands and wings on his back.

"Who are you?" Sungmin asks his voice hoarse and scratchy.

"I'm Kanging, your fairy God Father." he says replying to the boy.

"Aren't you supposed to be my fairy God Mother?" Sungmin asks confused.

Hearing this Kangin rolls his eyes, "You and your brothers are supposed to be girls. What's your point?"

"Our writer is very weird" Sungmin says to which the fairy nods.

"Why are you crying though Sungmin?" Kangin asks, genuinely concerned for the male whom he has looked over for years.

"I really want to go to the ball, but I can't." he says sadly.

"Why can't you?" Kanging asks.

"I have nothing to wear." he admits looking at his clothes which are just rags drapping his body now.

"Oh. I can fix that for you. But you need to follow and do I what do." He says to which Sungmin nods.

Kangin sighs and starts to dance and Sing. "I'm y Free and Single and I'm ready to bingo."

Sungmin watches, his face heating up. Completely embarrassed.

Kangin looks at the other, arching a brow. "If you want to go to the ball you have to do this."

Sungmin nods and starts to follow along, singing, "I'm y, Free, and Single, I'm ready to bingo." he says and continues to copy Kangin and soon before he knows it, Sungmin soon is engulfed by fairy dust.

When they dust clears, Sungmin is facing a mirror, his eyes widen at what he sees, his black hair has gone to blond, a thick and bold eye liner is around his eyes, his lips a seductive pink. He's wearing a black button up shirt, tight around his arms showing off his muscle. Over his shirt a dark sapphire blue jacket, his shirt is tucked into tight pants that show off his , and thighs. The belt is black with blue sapphire studs. His shoes are high tops also black with silver studs.

Sungmin blinks as he looks at himself, "Why am I blonde?"

"The author thinks you're on legs being blonde."

"What does that mean?"

"Its a compliment. Just take it." Kangin says.

"How am I going to get to the ball though? Or even get in, its invitation only." Sungmin asks seeing the castle in the distance.

Kangin rolls his eyes, "Thats the easiest part." he says as waves his wand outside, soon a few mice turn into a human, and a pumpkin turns into a carriage. "Go, and you'll get in. Oh, and Sungmin, this magic wears off at midnight. So make sure your back by then." Kangin says before disappearing.

Russing downstairs and outside, Sungmin hops into the the carriage. It doesn't take him long before they're at the castle.
 
author's note
Kangin shows up! I hope you enjoy it. It was amusing writing this chapter, so I hope you all get a good laugh at this.