The Announcement

Sungmin-erella
The announcement
"Sungmin! When Will Breakfast Be Ready?!" Ryeowook called from his bedroom which used to be Sungmin's old room.

"Soon Ryeook-ssi! I'm almost done." Sungmin calles fromt he kitchen as he sets the table and finishes cooking.

"Sungmin! Where Is My Favorite Shirt?!" Heechul screeched from his room.

"Folded on your bed Heechul-ssi" Sungmin says as he sighs quietly.

"LEE SUNGMIN! WHY ISN'T ANYTHING DONE?!" Came the very angry tone of his step-mother.

"I'm working as fast as I can step-mother." he says as he finishes breakfast for them. "Breakfast." he calls and like that they sat at the table where Sungmin has been forbidden to eat. Eating in the kitchen he hears them talk about an announcement that's going to be made tonight from the palace.

Sungmin listens silently to them. Soon he hears a knock at the door. Opening it he blinks as he sees an official from the castle. Taking the message he thanks them before going to their step-mother. "This came for you step-mother." he says handing her the document.

Donghae snatches it out of Sungmin's hands before opening it and starts to read. Then he starts to squeal. "This is the announcement! Prince Kyuhyun is holding a ball to choose his bride! We have to get you two ready!" Donghae says as his sons become excited.

As Sungmin begins to clean everything, he over hears them walking out, "May I go step-mother?" he asks softly.

When they hear his voice, the group turns to him. "You have to many chores to do." Ryeowook snarks out.

"And you have have nothing to wear." Heechul says with a roll of eyes.

Hearing this Sungmin does his best not to sulk to the kitchen to finish cleaning.

They're right. I can't get everything I need to do and make something to wear by this evening. he thinks as tears stream down his cheeks.

The animals who has always been taken care of Sungmin feels their small hearts breaking at seeing the male cry. The animals go up to his room where they start to make a beautiful outfit for him, while Sungmin does his chores.

It takes Sungmin all day to do his chores, when he goes up to his room, he's surprised at what he sees, a beautiful out a pink over coat with a white shirt black pants and shoes that shine. Jewelry accompanies it. Seeing all his friends he breaks down in tears as they move to him. Sungmin smiles and whipes his tears, thanking all of them as he gets dressed. The clothes fit him perfectly, showing off his beautiful figure.

Sungmin walks down stairs fully dressed where he sees his family getting ready to leave. "May I please go?" he asks.

When they turn to him they're shocked at what they see, they can't deny Sungmin's beauty but never will they admit it. Heechul is the first to walk up to him. "What the hell is this? What makes you think you can wearing those rags" he sneers ripping at the clothes.

Sungmin is shocked that he doesn't know how to respond. Soon Ryeowook approaches Sungmin, gasping when he sees something. "What are you doing with MY JEWELERY!" he screeches breaking the bracelets and necklaces from his neck and wrists. Once the brothers are done, they step back looking at their work.

"Now no one will ever want you." Ryeowook and Heechul say unison as they laugh leaving with their mother who said nothing the whole time. Once the door left, Sungmin breaks down into sobs as he runs up stairs. Throwing himself onto the floor he cries his heart out.
 
author's note
Another chapter is up and a little longer this time. Hopefully I can keep the length of it going.