Wedding Bells

Sungmin-erella

 

 
 

 

 
Wedding Bells

 

Sungmin didn't have a lot of time to himself when he reaches the kindgom. He's wisked away with the servants getting cleaned up, dressed in a beautiful white and sapphir blue and white dress, his hair styled beautifully. Being led by the servants he's met with Kyuhyun. 
 


 

"You look beautiful gorgeous." he compliments, kissing Sungmin's hand.
 


 

Sungmin blushes a deep red as he looks at the prince who's dressed in similar attire. "And you look handsom Prince Cho." Sungmin said shyly.
 


 

Kyuhyun smiles sofly with a chuckle, placing his hand on Sungmin's cheecks. "Kyuhyun. You're my fiancee now." he says Sungmin's cheeks, finding the blush cute on the man. 
 


 

Sungmin blushes darker at his words, nothing sinking in that, he is in fact married to the Prince. If Sungmin is dreaming please don't let him wake up. Unable to respond Sungmin simply nods weekly.
 


 

Kyuhyun chuckles, he will definitely enjoy teasing his bride to be. "We will be late. We need to meet my parents." he says taking Sungmin's hand and leading the male to the dinning room where dinner is waiting for them. The King and Queen are even more gorgeous in a more simple attire than last night. 
 


 

Sitting down when Kyuhyun pulls a chair out for him he smiles, saying his thankyou softly. Sungmin could feel the gazes on him from the King and Queen, and Sungmin began to think if they will like him. 
 


 

"I'm so glad our Kyuhyun has met someone, especially someone as beautiful and humble you..." the Queen starts with a contagious smile. 
 


 

"We were surprised when he agreed to attend the ball, and we're very glad that you came along..." the King says, his voice is deep but very kind.
 


 

"Sungmin, Lee Sungmin."  he says with a beautiful smile.
 


 

"Even your name matches your beauty." The queen says with a smile. "I'm Jungsoo and thats my husband Siwon. But please do call us mother and father." he says sweetly. 
 


 

Hearing what they say he looks down his eyes get watery. "Thankyou." he says with a happy smile mixed with saddness. 
 


 

Before anyone can say anything, the meal is brought out by the house staff and everything goes quiet as they eat. 
 


 

After dinner, Kyuhyun leads the male to their soon to be shared bedroom. "Are you okay Sungmin?" Kyuhyun asks as they sit on the bed.
 


 

"Yes. Its just been a long time since someone said I can call them mother and father." he says softly.
 


  

"What do you mean?" Kyuhyun asks softky, running his fingers through Sungmin's hair. 
 


 

"My mother passed away when I was child so for a long time it was always me and my father. My father remarried and well my step-family wasn't the kindest. My father has a decent amount of wealth and thats what they're after. My father was engrossed with his new wife, but he was happy so I couldn't help him about what I've been going through." he says softly thinking about his own life.
 


 

Kyuhyun looks at the male, shocked by his story. "Is that why you were dressed in rags?" he asks him softly. 
 


 

"Yes it is."
 


 

"Well you don't have to worry about them anymore. 
 


 

Sungmin smiles as he lays his head on his shoulder.
 


  

Kyuhyun smiles, picking Sungmin up he lays him down at the head of the bed, tucking him into the covers. "Get some rest. Its going to get very busy for you soon." he says with a smile kissing his forehead.
 


 

Sunngmin nods closing his eyes, he instantly starts to fall asleep.
 


  

When Sungmin wakes up the morning he surprised  when he's suddenly given breakfast in bread. When he finishes, the staff come and get him washed and dressed then suddenly he's wisked off into classes. Then he's given lunch, more classes, dinner, then its bedtime.
 


  

This continues to months with Sungmin being trained on how to be a princess then a Queen. The only time he sees Kyuhyun is during lunch, dinner, and when Kyuhyun tucks him into bed with a sweet kiss on his forehead. Sungmin sighs, but he knows that everything he learns is important so he does his best to make his family and fiance proud.
 


 

A year passes and Sungmin has finished his studies leaving him with a lot of free time with Kyuhyun. Often times they can be found cuddling or walking around the garden which is one of Sungmin's favorite places. When ever he has free time, Sungmin would wear a staff uniform just so he ccan work in the garden, growing a lot of flowers but also vegetable and fruits, even some chickens.
 


  

For Kyuhyun he thought it was stange and voiced it often, but he never tells to stop because of how happy Sungmin looks when he does it. 
 


 

Within the next few months, the wedding is announced inviting the whole kingdom to attend. The house is abuzz as well as the kingdom when the news is released. Plans are being made and changed, Sungmin is fitted, re-fitted, and fitted again for his wedding dress which he designed himself.
 


  

The wedding is only a few days away and Sungmin starts feeling nervous as he consults his mother about it. The male reassures him that everything will be fine and perfect. Feeling reassured Sungmin nods and continues to go overthing he needed to know for his wedding.
 


  

The day came and the venue, a large chuch is filled the people of the kingdom, even his step family arrived. As the ceremony started, Kyuhyun waits for Sungmin at the alter, the music starts, and the door open. Sungmin's dress is beautiful. He walks down the aisle to meet his very soon to be husband. 
 


 

Priest go on with the ceremony, the vows being said.
  


 

"Do you Prince Cho Kyuhyun takes his man, Princess Lee Sungmin to be your wedded wife? To love and stay by his side during the hardest times and the happiest times? When he is sick and well for your remaining life?" the priest asks.
 


 

Kyuhyun takes the briefest of look at Sungmin, his smile showing fully. "I do."
 


 

"Do you Princess Lee Sungmin, take this man Prince Cho Kyuhyun to be your wedded husband? To love him and stay by his side during the hardest times? When is sick and well for your remaining life?" The priest asks.
 


 

Sungmin smiles, looking up at the man he grew to love with all his heart. Tears of joy and happiness well in his eyes. "I do." he says with the brightest smile. 
 


 

"You may exchange the rings." the priest says as they each exchange matching rings.
 


  

"Under the power of god and this kingdom, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." the priest says.
 


 

Kyuhyun places his hands on Sungmin's cheeks, cupping his face as he leans closer. He kisses his forehead first then his lips in the sweetest kiss yet.
 


  

Sungmin's tears stream down his cheeks, no long able to contain them any longer as he as returns the their first proper kiss.
 


  

Breaking away, Kyuhyun picks Sungmin up, the cheers of the guests surrounding them as he carries Sungmin down the aisle.
  


 

Back at the castle, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are getting ready for their official crowning during their wedding party. The people fill the ballroom, but it soon becomes quiet with the announcement of the Queen and King. Waiting for the noise to settle, King and Queen announce Sungmin and Kyuhyun, their outfits changed but are very similar to their wedding attire. Sitting on the thrones in front of the stair case, they crowning ceremony starts, very short.
  


 

"By the king of this castle, and the power granted by god and and the church I present to you, Prince Cho Kyuhyun" the King says as a crown is placed upon Kyuhyuns head.
 


 

"By marrying our Prince, and the king of the castle and the power of god and the church I present to you, Princess Cho Sungmin." the King says as a tiara is placed upon Sungmin's head.
 


  

"Let the festivities begin!" The queen announce as queers surround them. Music begins to play and dancing erupts.
 


  

After a few songs, Kyuhyun stands up going to his wife and hols his hand out to him. "May I have this dance Princess?"
 


 

"You may." Sungmin says taking Kyuhyun's hand and standing up. The two walk down the stairs to join the dance the patrons in dancing.
 


 

The party continued long into the night. With everyone being happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
author's note

 

The story has come to an end, but I'm not satisfied enough. So whenever I have time and insperation, I may add some back stories, and extras for all my lovlies. Tell me what you think of everything.