Finding Sungmin-ella

Sungmin-erella
Finding Sungmin-erella
Kyuhyun is baffled when the male whom he feels connected to suddenly leaves, unable to get anything before he disappears inside the castle he sighs until he notices the ring he has in his hand. Walking back inside, Kyuhyun continues the party but the energy he has from before is gone as he has already chosen the male to make his bride.

When morning came, Kyuhyun awake early quickly gathering the staff, he's determined to find Sungmin. Gathering his staff he told them to make the announcement for everyone at the ball yesterday to be ready at his house. He has chosen his bride, and now Kyuhyun has to find him.

Word spread quickly of the prince going to the houses of the kingdom in search of his bride. Using the ring he has as his only clue, he goes to each patron to fit on to their finger, but the tast proves to be more daunting than it needs to be. Its nearing the afternoon and Kyuhyun is faltering between hope and going home as they only has to go to a few more houses. He hopes he can find his Sungmin.

"Did you hear? The prince is going to all the houses to find his bride!" Ryeowook squealed in delight.

"Really? Is there any news on who the person is?" Donghae asks his son.

"No, just a ring a person left behind." Heechul says just as excited as Ryeowook.

"One of you two have to fit that ring!" Donghae says sternly despite the fact that he knows that its not either of his sons that the prince is looking for.

Hearing the commotion from downstairs, Sungmin wakes up yawning as he comes down stairs. "Whats going on?" he asks them curiously.

"The prince is coming here to find his bride!" Ryeowook says dreamily.

"Apparenly the person he wants as his bride left a ring behind so he's using it to find the person. Isn't it sweet?" Heechul cooes.

Sungmin blinks trying to comprehend their words as they speak before they register into his mind. "The prince? Prince Cho Kyuhyun?!" he asks his eyes widened. Sungmin smiles happily and brightly knowing that the prince is looking for him. "He's looking for me." he says unknowing aloud, his family hearing him.

"Mhwo? You? You weren't even at the ball yesterday! How can he possibly be looking for a servant like you?" Donghae sneers.

"You wouldn't know if I was there or not! But that ring he has is mine!" He says standing up to the man who arches a brow before raising his hand.

Sungmin flinches before the collar of his shirt is grabbed and he's led up stairs. "You WILL NOT interfere with my sons possible engagement!" Donghae screeches throwing the boy into his room and securely locking the door.

Sungmin tries to escape the before the door locks but its no use. "LET ME OUT!" He screams pounding on the door. He pulls, pounds, punches but it doesn't give way. Outside he hears a carriage pull along side their house. Scrambling to his window, Sungmin see's Kyuhyun there. His eyes widen as he goes back to the door to open it.

Down stairs, there's a knocking on the door, it opens and he can hear his step mother welcoming the Prince and his entorague. Tears well in Sungmin's eyes as he weakly pounds the door loosing hope. Sungmin just wanted to go to the ball and experience, but what he didn't expect was to fall in love, especially with the prince. He has, and the prince wants him, and its Sungmin's family standing in the way.

Down stairs, the Prince is grated by Donghae and his two sons. Bring presented the ring they're stunned at it. The band is marvelous silver is a onyx stone in the center with surrounding blue diamonds. How anyone can have such a ring is beyond them, but they each try it on.

The ring is too big for Ryeowook's thumb causing the male to pout in distaste but it didn't stop Heechul from struggling to the ring on which didn't even go past his knuckle.

The prince sighs as he takes back the ring. This house being the last place in his kingdom. "Guess I'll never find Sungmin." he says softly but loud enough that the family hears him, completely shocked by what they hear.

"Maybe he's from a different kingdom." Donghae says softly refusing to ever that that Sungmin to get what his sons can't.

Upstairs, Sungmin is once again swirled around in fairy dust. He knew the prince will be leaving soon. Thanks to Kangin, Sungmin manages to get out. "WAIT!" Sungmin calls as he runs down the stairs. Reaching the bottom he's breathless as looks at the Prince, meeting his eyes. "I'm Sungmin." he says standing up straight.

Kyuhyun and his entire party is shocked to hear another voice that halts them. Kyuhyun looks over the boy dressed in rags looking much like a servant. He arches a brow, the person whom he's looking for looks so much more refined. "You can't be the Sungmin I'm looking for." the prince says.

Sungmin faltered at that, he's expecting it because he knew he that the prince is seeing him or his true self and not the one transformed by magic. Sungmin composes himself, giving his sweet smile. "I'm not who you thought I was Prince Cho." Sungmin says repeating his words. "But putting the ring on me, is not a big problem is it not?" he asks with all politeness as he hold out his hand.

Kyuhyun is surprised by his words and he nods, just trying will be of no harm. Grasping his hand, Kyuhyun slides the ring on which he's surprised a perfect fit. Even more surprised when Sungmin his seemed to be covered in a dust and soon transformed into the male from last night.

Kyuhyun smiles as he grasps Sungmin's hands, kneeling down. "Sungmin, you may not have the greatest life here, or be the happiest you can be. But I promise to give you everything you can ever wish for. Will you become my princess, and princess of my kingdom."

Sungmin his shocked just when the prince got on one knee, then his head started swarming with emotions but one thing is clear. "Yes, I will." he says happily as he allows himself to whisked away by the prince, his own happiness making him forget abot his family, and their shock to great for them to say anything.
 
author's note
The story is coming to an end in the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy it. Out of this whole story though, this chapter is probably my favorite.