The Beginning

Sungmin-erella
The Beginning
How long has it been since Sungmin lost his mother Kim Kibum he doesn't remember. He died when Sungmin was only a small child. Sungmin lived a simple life with his father, Lee Hyukjae. It took a long time before Sungmin's father started to be able to date. When he does he met a beatiful man. In the beginning, the man, Lee Donghae was very sweet and kind to Sungmin, even introducing him to his two sons, Kim Ryeowook and Kim Heechul (They'e deceased father being a Kim). The three got a long very well and Sungmin was more than happy to be apart of a large family.

After his father met Donghae, the two married quickly, a little more than a year after they met. The wedding is grand, small but still beautiful as Sungmin stands next to father. The father and son had a habit of being able to cry easily so when the wedding started, it takes all of Sungmin's strength not to start bawling in happiness. The ceremony was short and very sweet. The party afterwards lasted long into the night before everyone went home, tired and happy.

Shortly after the marriage however, did his step-bothers true nature start coming about. Anything nice Sungmin has they took and claimed for themself, they threw away all his treasured plushies when he was out shopping. He played it off. It got worse though soon he wasn't even being given decent clothes. Or any clothes. Sungmin had to teach himself how to sew, his fingertips being scared from many needles pricks. He sewed the rags given to him into wearable clothing. His father never took notice, being too happy with his new wife.

When Sungmin sees his father being so happy, it gives him the strength to be able to hold the status of a servant. He obeyes his step-brothers, washing their clothes, cooking their meals. He waited on them hand in foot. He's more scared of his step-mother who would tell his father and that would end up in his father punishing and scolding him.

Years passed and soon his father became ill. It was only a month or so later that he passed away. Leaving Sungmin alone with his step-brothers and mother. Slowly they took more and more from Sungmin. They took his room forcing him to stay in the attic where it would be too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. He didn't have a bed or anything just the wood fireplace. Sungmin lost count of how many years passed when he became servant.
 
author's note
I finally got a layout started for this story. I hope everyone enjoys it.